Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Can A Relationship Like This Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Like This Work? (608 Views)

Help Did This Work / I'm New Here... How Does This Work? / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relationship Like This Work? by craftsy: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
you fight all the time....quarel over little things....get angry..... but love each other so much...and it has been like that for months can it work? thanks
Re: Can A Relationship Like This Work? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
That's what happens when either refuses to let go of ego... until that is sorted out, then they are good to go.
Re: Can A Relationship Like This Work? by sinaj(f): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
D aunty above av said it all
Re: Can A Relationship Like This Work? by manutdrichie(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
The aunty above the aunty above av said it all grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Like This Work? by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Passionate relationships can be exciting but they rarely last imo. The tension gets too much & eventually, the couple separates even when they still love each other in some cases. But every couple is different, so it's hard to tell.

Two of my favourite couples who were known for their vicious fights both in private & in public were Elizabeth Taylor + Richard Burton & Frank Sinatra + Ava Gardner. All four were extremely horrible to each other as couples, they went their separate ways but the love they had lasted a lifetime. Well anyway, that's the kind of stuff I like. A little messy & sloppy. Never too goody-goody.
Re: Can A Relationship Like This Work? by Mjshexy(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
The aunty above aunty Sinaj has said it all, they know better than us the younger ones cheesy
Re: Can A Relationship Like This Work? by nsiazu: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
All I know is that the more you are able to handle a quarrel in a relationship together, the longer it lasts.
Re: Can A Relationship Like This Work? by marshalcarter: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
The 3 postees above me....instead of you to agree that the aunty above us has said it all...una still wan chook mouth....amebo demgrin grin

The aunty above janis haff finish talkin it

(1) (Reply)

Sex Education: Overcome Premature Ejaculation Without Drugs / Dad Spends $900 On Full-page Newspaper Dating Advert For His Son / When A Girl Only Respect Her Guy Cos Of His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.