Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

“We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal (18623 Views)

FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF / 940m Grazing Reserves For Herdsmen:lawmakers Fault Buhari / Enugu Government Rejects Grazing Reserves Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by NinaArsenal(f): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Better.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by DonMaxxy(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Lwkmd!
Come carry my grand father land do grazing reserve...na. Lubbbish. Man go become homeless and landless because of cows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by kunlej2: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2016
he knows what he is looking for in the future... President! i guess.
only a true nationalist can successfully govern Nigeria of which PMB is not one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by kayfra: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2016
It's smart idea to concentrate all the beef production industry in the north. They can use it as a leverage when re-negotiating the country.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by anonimi: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2016
ricsman:
So Gov Tambuwal is also a Fulani

Yes.
And he is also a LIAR.
He doesn't mean what he just said.
QED!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Brightology2(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:
Just look at this comment. Yet some mad dogs with brains made of red mud and the back of their heads flattened from generational congenital misfortune would say Omenka is the one not acting mature and find fault in just about every comment I make.

Pray tell, where exactly lies the distinction between the author of this comment and the aforementioned things??

Mynd44, bear me witness, not even a comment have I made all evening yet some people who insist on pushing me to the edge so I could break rules and have myself silenced break Rule 2 in so doing. Isn't this comment for instance tantamount to a "deliberate provocation" which Rule 2 stands against??

What sort of nonsense is this??
lolzz e pain am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Spanner4(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2016
Just Talk and do like Kcee, no be talk and will not do"tambuwal"

1 Like

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Leopard2A7: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm sure Omenka's State, Benue, would be included among the states where grazing reserves will be established. After all, Benue is in the North (North Central to be precise). And if the people of Benue dare resists, another Agatu might happen.

It is very clear that Benue state has been earmarked as grazing field for fulani cattle.

The rate at which the rampaging herdsmen are killing the Benue people in droves abd sacking them from their lands, they might fully occupy the land soon. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by hucienda: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Chaii... Those guys for first page don bully dat guy sote ee begin dey cry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by sweetgala(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:
Good one Tambuwal. Keep your ranches up north we don't xare . just don't establish laws that will support it in the east. If you need land for ranch in the east, buy it from the locals, no local is giving it up to you for free.

What a stupid statement , you obviously have not bothered to read show is a comendable statement from the governor and the kind of public utterances government officials and leaders should be making.

He has addressed the issue of nomadic herdsmen the same way America assessed the issue of cowboys. Set up reserves and ranches in one corner and develop a viable milk beef and leather cultivating bussiness there because the nomadic nature of herds has resulted in them not producing as much beef and milk compared to even cattle in Kenya.

Also federal government does not hold any right to land but rather the rights to any resources on and under such land. State governments and traditional councils own land
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by habsydiamond(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2016
With the reserve of a thing. The killings done by the herdmens should reduce to the minimum.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by MadCow1: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Grazing Reserve should be in the North and should not be built or funded with Federal Government Money.. angry angry angry angry
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Malawian(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:
Good one Tambuwal. Keep your ranches up north we don't xare . just don't establish laws that will support it in the east. [s]If you need land for ranch in the east, buy it from the locals[/s], no local is giving it up to you for free.

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by givemedatin: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:
Just look at this comment. Yet some mad dogs with brains made of red mud and the back of their heads flattened from generational congenital misfortune would say Omenka is the one not acting mature and find fault in just about every comment I make.

Pray tell, where exactly lies the distinction between the author of this comment and the aforementioned things??

Mynd44, bear me witness, not even a comment have I made all evening yet some people who insist on pushing me to the edge so I could break rules and have myself silenced break Rule 2 in so doing. Isn't this comment for instance tantamount to a "deliberate provocation" which Rule 2 stands against??

Cry cry baby! Always on the lookout to get some one banned.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by BraniacX(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:

What's all your foaming in the mouth for Were you insulted? The guy only mentioned you in relation to benue state where you claim to come from being in the north while citing different massacres of benue citizens recently and even ongoing by the animals the grazing bill is going to benefit!! As usual, you avoid the content or issue being deliberated upon and spout gibberish in an attempt to divert attention and seem smart when you quite obviously aren't!!! And in case you're too thick to grasp the issues being deliberated here let me simplify it(them) for you
1. Grazing bill
2. Grazing lands
3. Locations - exclusively north
4. Benue state - located in the north
5. You omenka - claim to be from benue state
6. Agatu - located in benue state
7. Agatu - site of horrendous massacre in benue state
8. Fulani herdsmen - prime suspects in agatu massacre
9. Fulani herdsmen - sole beneficiaries of grazing bill

Gerrit? But if you don't get it, well i must conclude you're hopeless

And mynd44, if his response to showyourcertificate doesn't break rule 2 then neither does mine 'cos it seems insulting people without seeming to insult them has become game! If so, omenka is in for it angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Dav24(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=ShowYourCertificate post=46422908]I'm sure Omenka's State, Benue, would be included among the states where grazing reserves will be established. After all, Benue is in the North (North Central to be precise). Benue is not a Fulani state
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by dauntless15(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm sure Omenka's State, Benue, would be included among the states where grazing reserves will be established. After all, Benue is in the North (North Central to be precise). ****
are the mods even seeing this guy? He broke rules 2 and 3 and even encouraged violence if its me now they will quickly throw me in jail, what happened in agatu isnt supposed to be related in this manner
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:

easy man,u got me cracked up....hahhaha
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:
Of course "e pain me". Why won't it "pain me" when a bunch of human beings (if they deserve to be called that) have chosen to become even more useless to themselves and the world around them than a dead carcass of a hippo in the Serengetti?? Of course that is a tragedy that should pain anyone with the mind of a living being- if e no pain you, then there's no doubting what you are.
easy ohhhh,easy does it

1 Like

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by ripbubu: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
You have no choice.
grin grin grin grin
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Bubu4Sea: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Wait oh, una wan give Libyans grazing reserves for Nigeria? angry angry angry angry

These people are clowns!

1 Like

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by ripbubu: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
pls let the com to d south na i need to shoot some libians (fulanis) and eat there cows ...hhmmmmm grin grin ;Dsuya meat
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by princenaira(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
To buy and sell PM, BITCOIN, PAYPAL etc. Contact us @ www.carproglobal.com
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by dragonking2: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:

Sorry he didn't break rule 2 rather you did.. .

3 Likes

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by RealBae: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
See painment embarassed
grin
grin
grin
tongue
omenka:

2 Likes

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by BraniacX(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
dauntless15:
are the mods even seeing this guy? He broke rules 2 and 3 and even encouraged violence if its me now they will quickly throw me in jail, what happened in agatu isnt supposed to be related in this manner

And correct me if I'm wrong

You're supposed to be smart? Right? undecided
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by dauntless15(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
BraniacX:

And correct me if I'm wrong

You're supposed to be smart? Right? undecided
whos this one? I fear this ban of a thing dude i would have treated your blunt stupidity here and now
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by dragonking2: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
[size=17pt]Dont use our oyel money to build your useless ranches rather use your own yam and onions money. ..Remember you said we should drink our oil why you eat your yams..[/size]

4 Likes

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by BraniacX(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
dragonking2:
Sorry he didn't break rule 2 rather you did.. .

I thought i was the only one seeing the hypocrisy!

Where was is stated that getting mentioned amounts to breaking a rule?

If he doesn't want to get mentioned then he shouldn't have earned himself a foul and nasty reputation in the first place
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by kernel501: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:

A man who forbids to identify with his people by name, but taking another identity from the red mud region must be from a stone age cave.
How much is Yam in Benue? ... Sorry, Ortom is begging against converting Ah ah ah, to Emirate.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by BraniacX(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
dauntless15:
whos this one? I fear this ban of a thing dude i would have treated your blunt stupidity here and now

This one will be the death of your moniker if there weren't rules in place preventing cyber bullying and terrorism! Don't play above your league!! Pretend like you never got served and walk away!

1 Like

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Orikinla(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
When a great man speaks, he speaks with great wisdom.
~ Orikinla Osinachi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds / Osinbajo's Speech As He Visits Plateau State, Promises 10 Billion Naira / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.