Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

“We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal (18625 Views)

FG To Build Ranches, Grazing Reserves For Fulani Herdsmen Across Nigeria – SGF / 940m Grazing Reserves For Herdsmen:lawmakers Fault Buhari / Enugu Government Rejects Grazing Reserves Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Iko5000: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why e dey pain you . Abi APC life no dey sweet again ?
omenka:
Just look at this comment. Yet some mad dogs with brains made of red mud and the back of their heads flattened from generational congenital misfortune would say Omenka is the one not acting mature and find fault in just about every comment I make.

Pray tell, where exactly lies the distinction between the author of this comment and the aforementioned things??

Mynd44, bear me witness, not even a comment have I made all evening yet some people who insist on pushing me to the edge so I could break rules and have myself silenced break Rule 2 in so doing. Isn't this comment for instance tantamount to a "deliberate provocation" which Rule 2 stands against??

What sort of nonsense is this??

4 Likes

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quotade author=omenka post=46423578]Just look at this comment. Yet some mad dogs with brains made of red mud and the back of their heads flattened from generational congenital misfortune would say Omenka is the one not acting mature and find fault in just about every comment I make.

Pray tell, where exactly lies the distinction between the author of this comment and the aforementioned things??

Mynd44, bear me witness, not even a comment have I made all evening yet some people who insist on pushing me to the edge so I could break rules and have myself silenced break Rule 2 in so doing. Isn't this comment for instance tantamount to a "deliberate provocation" which Rule 2 stands against??

What sort of nonsense is this??[/quote]
My guy, I love your comments, analysis and patriotic stance. But the best way to deal with foolss is silence, I know they ganged up to frustrate you but don't let it get to you.
Have a nice day.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by MayorofLagos(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Southerners have zero insight. Im beginning to agree that Northerners, with their lag in academic credentials, are far more educated and wiser than Southerners.

A Northerner came to South and spit nonsense in our face and we cheered him.

The Northerners understand the concept of Social Engineering and they employ tactics to surbordinate us, politically, militarily, se.xu.ally, economically.

They used to cut us on their soil in the North, now they bring tools down South to cut us on our own soil. To make a statement that they own us, they perch on our women and use their body. Then they revisit, over and over and repeat the act.

When we respond with tongue lash they tell us their action is justified, and threaten more attacks.

When the heat grows and it appears we are ready to take an action not in their favor...like kicking Northerners out or killing them in retaliation....they send one of their political bigwigs to bring ointmen and balm to rub and soothe our pains. They employ words and articulation peppered with diplomacy and they tell us things they know we want to hear, lies that do not in any way match their actions and schemes....words like Grazing ground will only be in the North. In response....we CHEER and PRAISE the Northern diplomat for his civility.

He never talked about why his muslim brothers ra.pe women in Southern farms. An act forbidden in Islam. He never talked about why his brothers carry unlicensed weapons....an act forbidden by our constitution. But he reminds us that constitution guarantees his parallel army to go anywhere in Nigeria that they want.

Soon as he returns home, the next batch of gun and r.a.pe assault will be launched...to cut us some more and weaken our will into surbodination.

...but let me give Tambuwal a slack and flow along and pretend that this is a good speech.

In reality what he is saying is that they plan to install grazing routes and ranches in North only.

What they truly have on drawing board and you did not hear him voice out is....they will do the project in stages, first in North, thereafter in South.

They disarm us and while we are relaxed in our opposition they institute grazing and ranches in North.

Very soon they will need to expand. In what direction do we think the expansion will go? Of course to South!

Who can stop their expansion...when we can't stop the guarantee they claim under constitution to be anywhere and practice business free of discrimination on our soil? It will be unconstitutional to deny them grazing rights in South after they are allowed to institute it legally in North. Do you all graduate and post graduate Southerners not see far ahead into Tambuwal's scheme? Stop cheering and start opposing grazing anywhere under jurisdiction of Nigerian Constitution, North or South.

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by BraniacX(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
dauntless15:
yea you're right stay in nairaland ok? While i walk away thank you idiot.

Would you prefer outside nairaland? undecided

Rules there, their interpretations and enforcement are a bit sketchy so there'll be minimal let's say "encumberance" allowing you to be yourself more and go gun-ho on me if i irk you so.......... So tell me again, would you prefer outside nairaland? undecided

And you calling me idiot, i'll let that slide! No need calling a mod and getting you banned because unlike some individuals we both know, i don't thrive on that. So when i say walk away, I mean silently and without grumbling for your own good! So cheers boy and have yourself a lovely weekend wink
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by amarachi06(f): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:
Just look at this comment. Yet some mad dogs with brains made of red mud and the back of their heads flattened from generational congenital misfortune would say Omenka is the one not acting mature and find fault in just about every comment I make.

Forget long grammar, e pain you die.

6 Likes

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by MakeWeTalk: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Everybody una see wahala oh!

We he niger delta that supplies the oil they don't want to develop us.

The fulani herdsmen that have been raping and killing they want to give money for grazing and rubbish.

And they expect us to be smiling.

HABA let the North know that enough is enough.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Leopard2A7: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Stop cheering and start opposing grazing anywhere under jurisdiction of Nigerian Constitution, North or South.

grin grin

Your write up is good but on what grounds are we going to oppose them when they want to establish their grazing reserves on their own soil?

My worry about this is why they have decided to annex the MB for grazing.

This is what we have been trying to tell omenka but he will not listen.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by slap1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
E pain you sha.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by slap1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
E pain you sha.

Honestlygrin
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Thewrath(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:

Mr "half niger delta boy" grin cheesy
This is what you will keep getting until you learn to be civil in your comments and mind your business on a faceless forum without calling out the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by greatjoey: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm sure Omenka's State, Benue, would be included among the states where grazing reserves will be established. After all, Benue is in the North (North Central to be precise). ****

Benue being known as a state in the north is basically political. We have nothing in common with those goro chewing Abokis that reason from their anus. No place for grazing reserve in Benue. culturally, our relationship is like north pole to south pole. Social, we are incompatible. Religiously, we are almost completely Christians (99.5%) what more. We are middle belters. We are not northerners.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by deflover(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
don't be fooled....the clause may include the right to site a grazing reserve in the country....if it's not plainly stated
it could be hidden in words to mean it can also aquire lands in places it deem fit

the law of taxation comes to mind...the king lied to the masses that the law of taxation will be used more on the more you earn thereby making the poor think that it was a law against the rich.

but today we all can see that taxation punishes the poor more.

1 Like

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by deflover(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
don't be fooled....the clause may include the right to site a grazing reserve in the country....if it's not plainly stated
it could be hidden in words to mean it can also aquire lands in places it deem fit

the law of taxation comes to mind...the king lied to the masses that the law of taxation will be used more on the more you earn thereby making the poor think that it was a law against the rich.

but today we all can cc that taxation punishes the poor more.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by deflover(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Southerners have zero insight. Im beginning to agree that Northerners, with their lag in academic credentials, are far more educated and wiser than Southerners.

The Northerners understand the concept of Social Engineering and they employ tactics to surbordinate us, politically, militarily, se.xu.ally, economically.

They used to cut us on their soil in the North, now they bring tools down South to cut us on our own soil. To make a statement that they own us, they perch on our women and use their body. Then they revisit, over and over and repeat the act.

When we respond with tongue lash they tell us their action is justified, and threaten more attacks.

When the heat grows and it appears we are ready to take an action not in their favor...like kicking Northerners out or killing them in retaliation....they send one of their political bigwigs to bring ointmen and balm to rub and soothe our pains. They employ words and articulation peppered with diplomacy and they tell us things they know we want to hear, lies that do not in any way match their actions and schemes....words like Grazing ground will only be in the North. In response....we CHEER and PRAISE the Northern diplomat for his civility.

He never talked about why his muslim brothers ra.pe women in Southern farms. An act forbidden in Islam. He never talked about why his brothers carry unlicensed weapons....an act forbidden by our constitution. But he reminds us that constitution guarantees his parallel army to go anywhere in Nigeria that they want.

Soon as he returns home, the next batch of gun and r.a.pe assault will be launched...to cut us some more and weaken our will into surbodination.

...but let me give Tambuwal a slack and flow along and pretend that this is a good speech.

In reality what he is saying is that they plan to install grazing routes and ranches in North only.

What they truly have on drawing board and you did not hear him voice out is....they will do the project in stages, first in North, thereafter in South.

They disarm us and while we are relaxed in our opposition they institute grazing and ranches in North.

Very soon they will need to expand. In what direction do we think the expansion will go? Of course to South!

Who can stop their expansion...when we can't stop the guarantee they claim under constitution to be anywhere and practice business free of discrimination on our soil? It will be unconstitutional to deny them grazing rights in South after they are allowed to institute it legally in North. Do you all graduate and post graduate Southerners not see far ahead into Tambuwal's scheme? Stop cheering and start opposing grazing anywhere under jurisdiction of Nigerian Constitution, North or South.

grin grin

brilliant but will the foolish southerners think
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by OluchiAsonye(f): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why not! When you have almost one trillion in the budget for it.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Suntzung: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Largas:
Good one Tambuwal. Keep your ranches up north we don't xare . just don't establish laws that will support it in the east. If you need land for ranch in the east, buy it from the locals, no local is giving it up to you for free.

Have U ever been to the North? We have more than enough land 4 10 bilion cattles, come and invest in a reanch and get the land free with c of o. see u soon!
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Suntzung:
Have U ever been to the North? We have more than enough land 4 10 bilion cattles, come and invest in a reanch and get the land free with c of o. see u soon!

Since you have enough land for 10billion cattle, then graciously restrict the movement of your cattle to the North.

We do not want them down South. Take with your Benue and Kogi. But retreat when you reach the borders of Southern Nigeria, South East especially.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Bethelwealthy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
............they saw "red" all over d south. They had to change the initial conspiracy. Kudos Naija Masses....................am sure plateau is ready for war.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by ozoemenaca: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Its better that way. I personally like this man, he deserve to be the next Nigeria President
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by emymeeky: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:

E pain am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by nellyelitz(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:

oh bro are u from Benue cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by nellyelitz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
ricsman:
So Gov Tambuwal is also a Fulani
yes but the difference is he has to leave Fulani land to be reasonable, he made the statement in Abia state.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by MrGerald(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
omenka:

see this one bashing in nl as if he can do anything, opening mouth to igboman for that matter.. chai!!!
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by sabofws5: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
The problem we have in this country is that because of politics we never take time to listen to the advice of visionary leaders due to political differences and by the time they want to come by to it we will see that the head is already off and it becomes too late to cry. It will be recalled that in the early 70s Pa Obafemi Awolowo has proposed that grazing reserves be established in various part of the north to be followed by modern abattoirs such that these cattles will be slaughtered,dressed and using ice cold fast moving trains down south as is been done in the advanced countries of the world; with this system we could have as well been exporters of meat products and not importers as we had it during Muritala era. What happens to Bauchi meat products of the late 70s? This is the time to look back and do the needful.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Leopard2A7: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
greatjoey:

Benue being known as a state in the north is basically political. We have nothing in common with those goro chewing Abokis that reason from their anus. No place for grazing reserve in Benue. culturally, our relationship is like north pole to south pole. Social, we are incompatible. Religiously, we are almost completely Christians (99.5%) what more. We are middle belters. We are not northerners.

I don't think omenka will agree with you. Lol
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by greatjoey: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Leopard2A7 post=46459265]

I don't think omenka will agree with you. Lol[/q
Omenka must not agree with me. I am an Idoma guy. I am not a northerner. I am a middle belter. I have nothing in common with the northerners.
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cyber bullying is evil grin grin grin grin
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by babydioku(f): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
MayorofLagos:

grin grin

You're full of crap. Lol
Re: “We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Ba Magana grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Engulf NAFDAC Building In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / APC Accused Of Hiring U.S PR Firm For $1.2M / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.