Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) (57070 Views)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You / Is This Area Under Govt Acquisition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by nacotic(m): 6:58am On Jun 10, 2016
I go manage am like that.
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
Yes I can.

I'm a Nigerian for crying out loud. Y won't I be able to live in a flood prone area.

U guys should stop being hypocritical.

Excessive rainfall can cause flooding in any part of the world.

Stop expecting Ur artificial drainage system to always super cede nature.
lol, you are right bt your second statement sounds funny, does being a nigerian make you prone to bad things or should I say flood prone areas?
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by lakefist(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2016
bamirotola:
Olowo fowo ra iku... I prefer ikeja, magodo or any estate around berger.. so if any flood is coming from d island, i'd av reached ibadan bfor it reaches ikeja...I av landed!!

Lol funny you! grin
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Ok.. Brown street for oshodi Fyn pass am. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by segcymoor(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2016
So what's the big deal.in as much as water don't enter d House....... No be truck go suffer am grin
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Rhesusmonkey:
lol, you are right bt your second statement sounds funny, does being a nigerian make you prone to bad things or should I say flood prone areas?

most Nigerians have been through thick & thin.

dealing with flood related issues is extremely simple to most of us.
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by sundons(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Nely77:
See in the photos below what happened in Lekki Phase 1 after today's rain. Many of the streets in the popular Lekki Phase 1 Lagos got heavily flooded. This area is mostly occupied by the rich ones and are very exorbitant. Can you live in this area if you can afford it? See Photos:
poor drainage system
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by udysweet(f): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2016
This one isn't a new thing na,lol! Lekki is synonymous with flooding no matter the rain. There is one area I went wit my GF in lekki,has oniru as part of d names(dunno how many onirus dey sha)itz a bunch of bungalow like dat facing each odas wit small partition like corridors dat u cnt evn park cars. And someone will live der and be foorming island big babe or boy,lol! Wat am driving at sef was d flooding,we had to wade thru almost knee lenght water to get to her clients. On our way back they borrowed us boots to wear and wade thru back to the main road. See as that man park him toyota camry wit personalised plate number,open booth,remove rainboots from der,removed his shoes held it and wore the boots ready for swimming,lol!Abg I cnt live on the island jo,lol! Mainland we knw na wen heavy rain fall and it dries up quick . See d small small rooms sef(am sure the rent can get one 3bedroom in a good area wit parking space on the mainland. But anyways diff strokes for diff folks,guess its the prooximity to work or business place they'll be looking at.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by davide470(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2016
The question to be asked is: How many people are "trekking"?
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by doskie(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Vgc is worse.
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by tete7000(m): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2016
The rich also cry.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Dynamite02: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2016
verabetsy:
I don't think so

I would rather get myself transgendered like this Uniben student to blow

http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/06/meet-two-uniben-female-law-students-on.html?m=1
Transvestite should not be confused with
transgender
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by djraymy(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
That place doesn't look good, but I can live in banana Island if you ask me. wink
na cashew island.. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2016
You go build house inside water, you can dey ask If i can live. There is pain in affluence..! cheesy
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Rashelany: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2016
op u wan lie say flood no reach ur side abi undecided

Tarh make i hear say u no pack water for ur house grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Jamean(f): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Paulipopor do you still like Lekki ? grin
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Nely77(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Rashelany:
op u wan lie say flood no reach ur side abi undecided

Tarh make i hear say u no pack water for ur house grin

I live in a tower. tongue grin
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by oruchechuks(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2016
At least the flood is clean, fresh and clear unlike some areas where it will be dirty, coloured and smelling
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by JOAN11(f): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2016
HELL NO.....but isnt that dauntless15 walking inside the flood? undecided
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Niyinficient(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2016
amadice:
after some mörøns will come and attack awka city, aba, and Onitsha which as no federal presence over flooding...mtcheew

Will you and your bigotry-bad-English gerrarahia? Don't spoil the thread with your in-built tribalism. Iti!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Niyinficient(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2016
amadice:
after some mörøns will come and attack awka city, aba, and Onitsha which as no federal presence over flooding...mtcheew

Will you and your bigotry-bad-English gerrarahia? Don't spoil the thread with your in-built tribalism. Iti!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by restored2016(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Yawns, bad planning is synonymous with Nigeria. Even my 5 bedroom House worth almost $1 mili is better than this $2 Mill+ exorbitant housing.

It's my Dads house, so don't start none of that bullshít talk
I guess you were expecting comments it seems am the only one commenting! More elbows to your claims.
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2016
restored2016:
I guess you were expecting comments it seems am the only one commenting! More elbows to your claims.

No, I was asking people to keep off and there's nothing strange in a $1m house?...it's common.
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2016
OP if you go park view Ikoyi during heavy rain you will drown. Island is only enjoyable in the dry season

1 Like

Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Dekingmoses(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2016
rich people using there money to buy sufferness in Nigeria
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Austeenite(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2016
They say Lekki is just Iyana Ipaja with make-up
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2016
funny part u hear house rent of 3m

1 Like

Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Nely77(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2016
googlepikin:
OP if you go park view Ikoyi during heavy rain you will drown. Island is only enjoyable in the dry season
My side of the island is enjoyable year in year out.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2016
As long as flying boats will be provided why can't I live there.
Re: Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Nely77:

My side of the island is enjoyable year in year out.
and how are you going to commute in the other side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Warned Against Renting A House In Iyana Oworo, Lagos / Landlord Blocks Hotel Entrance With Loads Of Granite Stones For Owing Rent (pic) / Many Pupils Still Trapped In Lagos School Building Collapse (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.