Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) (2147 Views)

Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by Muyogoa: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
This happened in Ghana. Tragedy indeed. May God console this woman. After loosing her mother, she was latter called that all her family member had perished in a fire outbreak

Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by mii4u(f): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
na Only God go fit console this woman. I lack words.

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by Muyogoa: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
mii4u:
na Only God go fit console this woman. I lack words.
sad! They died in a shoken fire outbreak.
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by telim: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2016
The best thing for her is to commit suicide and join them, their is nothing left for her again. God protect us on our families
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by oluplus(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2016
May the comfort of the Holy ghost be with her.

As for the guy above me,

telim:
The best thing for her is to commit suicide and join them, their is nothing left for her again. God protect us on our families
Receive sense.

4 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2016
My God!!! So sad!!! #crying#
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by dominique(f): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2016
This tragedy is too much for one person chai! May God console and comfort her.

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Oh my God... How can she bear this

So so Sad!
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by phatgirlz(f): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2016
May God gv her d Grace to bear the loss,its painful
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by oluafam: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2016
sad sad sad. God please console this woman.
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by njiasi30(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Where will dis woman start 4rm cry D entire family, she can't bear Di's oh. Ppl need to b around her 24/7, till she can b on her feet again so she won't end up committing suicide. Only God can console her and bring back happiness into her life. God pls safe us and our families 4rm untimely death. RIP cry cry

2 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by Muyogoa: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
njiasi30:
Where will dis woman start 4rm cry D entire family, she can't bear Di's oh. Ppl need to b around her 24/7, till she can b on her feet again so she won't end up committing suicide. Only God can console her and bring back happiness into her life. God pls safe us and our families 4rm untimely death. RIP cry cry
for instance some tribe wld have worsen her condition by calling her a witch that she is responsible for the misfortune.
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by njiasi30(f): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Muyogoa:
for instance some tribe wld have worsen her condition by calling her a witch that she is responsible for the misfortune.
U re right, ppl will want to isolate 4rm her, dat she's badluck and all dat.4getting dat it can happen to anyone but we don't pray 4 such.... God will surely see her tru and wipe away her tears. embarassed
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by Kaira333: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Its a pity, so sad.where will she start? God please console her
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
I won't see the point in living, if this happens to me. I'd just end my life.
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by 124mumsy: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
telim:
take your drugs you we not listen.
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by sahara34(f): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
this is so so sad,may God comfort her and give her strength to live
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by Muyogoa: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2016
lalasticlala seun and other mods need a serious urgents attention. Rubbish
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by trekkie: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) by ramzylipi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
telim:
For ur mind nw, u don make sense o, where were you d day sense was disturbed, chaii, u went to pack some ropes for ur suicide... omo ode

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Bells : Latest Nigerian Weddings In 2010 / I Have Never Had A Fight With My Fiance / Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.