Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins (42382 Views)

Photos From Stephen's Keshi Funeral Service In Benin. See His Coffin. / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) / Funeral Service Of John Ene Okon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by iamlimo(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sensicut:
Ali this ali that is none of anybody business at least he die of faith and all of u criticised islam can u tell me the church jesus attend among all the whole churches we have today.im proud to be a muslim
System: slowpoke detected.
Me: where?
System: the comment I quoted, I think there's a virus or malware in the author's brain.
Me: Oh I see.
System: What should I do about this, sir.
Me: Oh Format his brain or something.
System: Ok... Done sir.
Me: Incase he comes back saying rubbish or making moronic comments, just shut him down. I'm allergic to morons.
System: Alright sir. My wish is your command.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Surd2121(m): 2:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Why are you muslims always on the defensive? Y'all need to chill and stop making Islam seem like a religion of intolerance (which, going by all that is happening all over the world, makes me inclined to believe that it really is)

This also goes out to most of those who quoted me.
We tend to be defensive, when you chose to ignore things and fly into conclusion!! I'm guessing you follow the burial today! stop the hate ma'am!
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Mavrick2012: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2016
mengho:

Yes, preferably it should be that way, but it can be delayed due to one reason or the other, it all depends on the family members of the deceased.
according to the holy koran? am confused
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by mengho(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Mavrick2012 post=46467811]according to the holy koran? am confused[/quote

Too long to explain, I can't type all that, just ask one imam for ur area or better yet try Google for more comprehensive details from Qur'an & several hadiths. You shall find all the information you need
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by streetzdreamz(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
iamlimo:

I need someone to translate this to English, anyone please? waiting pls...
did you get any??if no,then keep waiting.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by francizy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingTom:
Cizy Baba I learned you were abducted by some bloodthirsty Bertelsmann in zaria Na true? grin

Welcome back you been scarce grin

Lmao! Who wan abduct me go feed me tire.. In short, na him go use him hand call my people say make them come carry me, still pay my people ransom join... grin grin grin

Been in NL jail for 3 months (1 month first and within two days I got the two months jail term).. Some people on here, only good at BANana... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by francizy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Why are you muslims always on the defensive? Y'all need to chill and stop making Islam seem like a religion of intolerance (which, going by all that is happening all over the world, makes me inclined to believe that it really is)

This also goes out to most of those who quoted me.

Your comment is apt I concur,

Them dudes are harsh I concur... cheesy grin

Nwanne'm shack alcohol oh... grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
francizy:

Your comment is apt I concur,

Them dudes are harsh I concur... cheesy grin
I'm happy you concur cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by abdussalam(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
2sexycom:
You want to kill him for his choice or what? He said he is no forking radical muslim and who the he'll are you to ask "Meaning"? What gave you that authority or audacity to ask such question?

I will never step my foot up North but the day any Muslim crosses my path down South and wrongly, I pray the devil does consume me that day cos he will bear the brunt of my anger, God help him if he is a NORTHER MUSLIM. Forking Killers and Murderers.
I don't know who you are and I don't know where you come from. But from the content of your comment, you're not different from the terrorists you feign detesting. I see nothing that warrants your meaningless rant here. May God guide you aright!
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by abdussalam(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
you will always see me preach peace not beheading people upanddown
One is either practicing Islam or not. As to those who harm others unjustly, their actions do not represent Islam. So, no qualms about them. Forget the wrong portrayal of Muslims as murderers and terrorists by the media. We all know that there are good people so much as there are bad people in every faith. KKK, anti-Balaka Militia and LRA are Christian terrorist organisations who kill and maim in the name of Christianity. But no one blames their heinous acts on Christianity.

We can't afford to submit ourselves to media psychological warfare against Islam. When a Muslim does something good, they don't remember his religion. When a person commits a crime, as long as he is not a Muslim, a religion is rarely mentioned. But if he is, all hell would let loose as Islam would be put on trial as if it was Islam that sent him. Islam teaches us to love our neighbours and honour our guests even when they're non-Muslims. The wrong portrayal of Islam by the media would not change that. May Allaah keep us firm in Islam!
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
greatjoey:

Mike Tyson, Irling Bradshaw, Mohammed Ali, Michael Jackson all converted at their prime, Some of them nose dived in success and others struck with deadly diseases
Lie with sense.
Muhammad Ali became far more known after converting to Islam.The carrier of the rest had already long been dead and after loosing everything as a result of the reckless lives they lived as xtians and realizing xtianity had nothing to offer did they find solace in Islam.You're talking like the average xtian celeb doesn't either die in their youth of drugs or by committing suicide or even plastic surgery.... or some other vain cause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday / Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel / Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.