Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. (23738 Views)

Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / BREAKING NEWS: Explosion Rocks Kwame Nkrumah Circle, Accra Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by ENCOUNTER(f): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Endtime tins, abi d erosion commot d pikin 4 e mama belle? Its like premarital sex has bin passed in2 law by d world comunity, no more fear of God!
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by rawtouch: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2016
the flood carried the baby from the womb maybe

1 Like

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by apogeez(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2016
queenst:
why do it when you can't cater for it or you ain't ready?
If u see hw d guy beg d gul b4 d intercus, if na u, u go gree.. But must guy be blame in any case of pregnancy no be wait sweet me sweet u.

1 Like

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Some NL girls have towed the same line,but join others to condemn it.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by bamirotola: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Plz let's reason logically... ds baby is too old to be aborted.. i'm suspecting premature still birth and improper disposal... maybe the grave wasn't deep enough nd it got eroded
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by MadCow1: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2016
nsiazu:
angryOh God have mercy on this poor Inocent child. Close her legs, She won't close, "Goto school" she refused and only thing she know is to date a person that isn't responsible or ready for marriage. I think its a lesson to all girls. When e put u belle, Na to run ooooo!!! Ladies close your legs!!!!!!

Aunty,

What if she was raped... undecided

Judgemental sons of biitches everywhere.. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Joyce28(f): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Tunababa8v(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2016
bamirotola:
Plz let's reason logically... ds baby is too old to be aborted.. i'm suspecting premature still birth and improper disposal... maybe the grave wasn't deep enough nd it got eroded
Exactly my thought. There is no way abortion would be carried out with the sac and the baby still intact like that..If it was abortion, the baby's body parts would have been severed.It must definitely be a case of still birth, or forced labour.

3 Likes

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by iamdapsyj(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2016
All these girls saying this and that here on this thread, I hope u really are not hypocrites.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by danxzy: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Oh God forgive us our sins, i know am a very big sinner but i see some peoples own as worst
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by cruzyteejay(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2016
What I don't understand is why she has to do such at this stage(that's if it was truely aborted)

It looks so much like an already born baby,if so,then why can't she take it to a mother less baby's home?

As for the ish of abstinence,girls tend to remain daft to the advices been dished out to them on daily basis,always thinking that they can play smart.....but one day bush meat must catch hunter,the inception of babymama worsened the matter,it encouraged most of them,and this line "AM NOT THE FIRST AND I SURELY WON'T BE THE LAST" has made them care less about what the world is gonna say.....
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by ddhandsome2955: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2016
Adonbelifit

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by chukuemeka: 11:52am On Jun 10, 2016
The reward of Whatever good/bad u do today awaits you tomorrow. Just imagine how wicked the heart of man is... God have mercy on us.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Am sure the mother of that baby was raped by some useless animal.

Stop raping women dem no go hear now they have caused the death of an innocent unwanted child.

Thats if the stress of flood isn't what induced premature labour in the mother sha.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by billyG(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
That baby must hav been cutout of her mothers belly with aamniotic sac intact.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Funkybabee(f): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
why people are so wicked like this£Π
what a cruel life for that young baby that don't know about any crime or sin. may that mother never be pregnant again in life such foolish people!!!

rushing out from this thread
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Tracygold(f): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blood of Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus, Chai.....there is God ooooooooooo, these blood they re shedding oooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry, I wept
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by jessykings(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dis ain't abortion jare; probably a premature stillbirth or something but definately not abortion!
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Joysmith2: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
wen dis girl is finally married now ,you see her running from place to place ,herbalist to pastor looking for a child she tro away..end time
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by graphiti: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
nsiazu:
angryOh God have mercy on this poor Inocent child. Close her legs, She won't close, "Goto school" she refused and only thing she know is to date a person that isn't responsible or ready for marriage. I think its a lesson to all girls. When e put u belle, Na to run ooooo!!! Ladies close your legs!!!!!!

Wen we tell dem, dey be forming deaf and dumb!

Chi-chi , ur aiz go soon clear!

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Lamor(f): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
adeaks:
Some people are praying desperately for kids, fasting, giving tithe, sowing seed in church, 'sacrificially sacrificing' and what not yet they have not been able to conceive......while some others just want to have fun and are even praying not to get pregnant but any little thing, a baby is already in their stomachs. Some have even aborted multiple times. Yet we all basically pray fervently to the same God. Kinda ironic undecided
My dear,dats the irony of life.Those who needs it doesn't get it,while those who get it sometimes d not need it.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Lekozy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
KingTom:
That's a caul most likely she gave birth and abandoned the baby I suspect something done prematurely. You never know the baby may have been removed and found dead instead of disposing of it properly they decided to dump it somewhere probably where it would be easily washed away
yea maybe

1 Like

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
chigoizie7:
I don't get it, the baby is almost fully developed + the sac is still intact, please I don't get it. Doctors in the house help me. Can such abortions be done @ that stage and d sac intact?

Cc kingtom

That is an extremely rare cases of thicker caul which encases the infant's entire body, resembling a cocoon.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Jcologist: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
is it possible to give birth with the baby still in the caul! I don't understand! I'm confused
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by luluosas(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tomorrow, the wicked will cry of witches and wizards when she become BARREN.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Bimpe29: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oh! Lord of mercy, have mercy upon us and guide always.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Weah96: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na Caesarean Abortion, LOL. The mother was murdered and the baby commot begin bounce for enter swimming pool.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by MielBaker(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Weah96:
Na Caesarean Abortion, LOL. The mother was murdered and the baby commot begin bounce for enter swimming pool.

Is this supposed to be funny? U are unbelievable. undecided
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Weah96: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
MielBaker:

Is this supposed to be funny? U are unbelievable. undecided

Does that look like an aborted fetus to you? Are you a small pikin? The mother was murdered or the baby was a stillborn.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by armadeo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
A foetus in a sac.

My opinion is this sac was removed intact from the woman's womb. Birth involves the rupture of the sac hence the term I've broken water so this isn't a normal birth.

Now it was discarded why?

I think the mother was killed and the sac removed and dumped. Which is evil.

To the females there are hinge called contraceptive pills. They are on sale in many pharmacies. Abortion shouldn't be an option. Stop it before it starts.

Condoms are everywhere you are ashamed to buy condoms or pills but would still spread for someone to pull out an informed baby.

Be smart.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by Izen: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
nsiazu:

Lady close your legs! Ladies close your legs! You know women impregnated themselves!

1 Like

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. by esejessy(f): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oh no! cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / What Is Africa Without The Horn? / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.