Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (23733 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:56am On May 17, 2012
The only thing saving Africa is Somalia/Ethiopia. Were it not for us being on the continent, what would be left would be wide nosed, short, nappy headed, muscularly over developed Africans who have an inferiority complex to whites for enslaving them.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by leyinjuege(f): 3:25pm On May 18, 2012
how dare you insult the rest of Africa like that?? sure, Africa wouldn't be the same without the horn..it wouldn't be the same without any of the other countries either. That was just too discriminatory. Why portray the rest of Africa as ugly?? You think u guys are so beautiful but all you have is the face, nothing else too show for it. You should seriously figure out ways to deal with ur poverty stricken country before anything else. Do you have any idea the amount of your countrymen who are into prostitution in west africa? Even in Ghana, Accra mall, there are children from this your country begging for alms with their parents encouraging them.....Is this laziness a culture for you guys?
I am highly disappointed. We should be united as Africans. Keep regarding yoursef as whites...it is people like you that hinder the growth of Africa as a continent.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2012
Africa without the horn is like a rhinoceros without its horn. It is much safer and stands a chance to live a longer life than a rhinoceros with a horn. .

2 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:21pm On May 18, 2012
their are no somalis in west africa. if their are maybe a few students or buisness people. the large majority of somalis are in middle east and horn of africa. a somali would kill themselves
before having any sexual relations with a bantu.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 2:47am On May 19, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
Africa without the horn is like a rhinoceros without its horn. It is much safer and stands a chance to live a longer life than a rhinoceros with a horn. .

nice answer.
famine, drought, piracy and refugees will be reduced by 70% if the Somalis didn't exist on our continent.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 5:57am On May 19, 2012
c.fours:

nice answer.
famine, drought, piracy and refugees will be reduced by 70% if the Somalis didn't exist on our continent.

without the horn...beuty would go down by 70 percent....without ethiopia and somalia...the rest of africa has european languages as the national language of all the african states...without somalia and ethiopia africa is just a bunch of nappy headed, wide nosed, big lips, short, mascularly overdeveloped apes....funny how when you guys talk about the beuty and diversity of africa...all your talking about is the horn...lol
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by leyinjuege(f): 5:54pm On May 19, 2012
Have u even been to west africa? It is clear that u do not think b4 speaking. I hv come to realise that it is true that u people indeed regard urself as superior simply b/c of ur skin colour.what beauty is there anyway? U have no respect for ur continent & in response to ur question, Africa will be better off without the so-called horn
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 7:19pm On May 19, 2012
leyinjuege: Have u even been to west africa? It is clear that u do not think b4 speaking. I hv come to realise that it is true that u people indeed regard urself as superior simply b/c of ur skin colour.what beauty is there anyway? U have no respect for ur continent & in response to ur question, Africa will be better off without the so-called horn

its not skin color, its features, history. you are pathetic. maybe if you die out. horn africans can repopulate the continent with our genes.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 9:47pm On May 19, 2012
ayanle456:

without the horn...beuty would go down by 70 percent....without ethiopia and somalia...the rest of africa has european languages as the national language of all the african states...without somalia and ethiopia africa is just a bunch of nappy headed, wide nosed, big lips, short, mascularly overdeveloped apes....funny how when you guys talk about the beuty and diversity of africa...all your talking about is the horn...lol

what a fool.
at least we west africans, central and south africans look authentically African in our own right. instead of looking like ugly version of arabians
we certainly wouldn't want second-rate arabians populating the African continent.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 9:50pm On May 19, 2012
c.fours:

what a fool.
at least we west africans look authentically African in our own right. instead of looking like ugly version of arabians.
we certainly wouldn't want second-rate arabians populating the African continent.

i see u call any african who doesnt look like an ape an arab. lmao
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 9:54pm On May 19, 2012
ayanle456:

i see u call any african who doesnt look like an ape an arab. lmao

I see you are extremely proud of yourself for looking like a so-called mixture of ape and arab.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 9:56pm On May 19, 2012
africa without the horn will be africa without arabic contamination.

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:45pm On May 19, 2012
north africa is arab contaminated
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 11:53pm On May 19, 2012
Somalia is East Africa's urinal.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 19, 2012
Why una dey reply d OP.
Ignore him. Afterall, wetin we dey drag with dem?

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:54pm On May 19, 2012
urinal? now ur just talking out of ur a$$$. west africa is the worlds slave market
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:04am On May 20, 2012
"Somalia: a donation of just 11 cents can keep little Ayanle from going hungry. Call now." - oyibos

Smh

5 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2012
Fool, I pity your lack of self-esteem. I hope people will stop trying to address your question like something worth addressing.

All you need to know is you can answer your own question easily - get the %$&@ off our continent, and see what happens.

Better yet, get the $@%&^ off our planet and see what happens, since wherever you go our big flat nose is going to be staring you in the face. Don't worry that you won't be here to see what happens, our people know how to communicate with the DEAD. You just go ahead, the next time you are on a pirate boat, don't think twice about it jump into the big wide ocean.

BTW say hi to OBL & his friends - tell him that more are soon to follow to the pits of heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, and have yourself some fun burning for eternity.

Fortunate for you, I don't believe a burning hell exists, but since I am sure you do enjoy your little corner of hell with all the racist pigs.

As long as you are not courageous enough to do the above, may a large West African nose of unfathomable proportions disturb your dreams every sleeping hour of your remaining pathetic life.

ayanle456: the only thing saving africa is somalia/ethiopia. were it not for us being on the continent. what would be left would be wide nosed, short, nappy headed, masculary over developed africans who have an inferiority complex to whites for enslaving them.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 12:14am On May 20, 2012
ayanle456: the only thing saving africa is somalia/ethiopia. were it not for us being on the continent. what would be left would be wide nosed, short, nappy headed, masculary over developed africans who have an inferiority complex to whites for enslaving them.

I have no doubt you are one of those dumb Somalis who are extremely averse to closing their mouths. Why can't you guys close your mouths? Why do you allow flies to totally colonise your mouths. And why are Ethiopians are not like that, only Somalis
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:06am On May 20, 2012

^^^So which are you then- Somalian or Ethiopian?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 3:59am On May 20, 2012
Somali National Flag cheesy
ayanle, do you remember this from the refugee camp?

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 6:59am On May 20, 2012
Am somali...thats the u.n. flag...i live in usa...havent seen that flag....that flag is in kenya...not in somalia....
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 7:53am On May 20, 2012
ayanle456: Am somali...thats the u.n. flag...i live in usa...havent seen that flag....that flag is in kenya...not in somalia....

If Somalia is so great why you run away. And yes it is in Kenya by the camp where the rest of your population lives.

Has for someone from Somalia being pretty. I don't find skin and bones attractive.

You claim to know your country when was the last time you where in Africa.

I hope some Texan here you insult his country. May you life in interesting times Black Arab
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:01am On May 20, 2012
andrewza:

If Somalia is so great why you run away. And yes it is in Kenya by the camp where the rest of your population lives.

Has for someone from Somalia being pretty. I don't find skin and bones attractive.

You claim to know your country when was the last time you where in Africa.

I hope some Texan here you insult his country. May you life in interesting times Black Arab

i left somalia 19 years ago...uhm inshallah after i finish with my masters degree i will go back...i wanna run for president inshallah...why you call me black arab...why do i have to be black or arab...cant i be somali...the thing with you guys is u live in african countries with dozens of tribes and religions...so the only thing that unites you is your skin color...so you label yoruselfs black...we live in a country, somalia, where everyone is somali...we all speak somali...we all are somalis and have the same culture and religion and language...so thats what unites us is somaliness...so we call ourselves somali rather than black...we are first muslim, than somali...anything after that doesnt matter...

i see alot of africans who genuintely wish somalis were more pro african...i dont know why they wish this...they are insecure...somalis are somalis...fukkk africa...my religion and counry are all that matters.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 8:11am On May 20, 2012
ayanle456:

i left somalia 19 years ago...uhm inshallah after i finish with my masters degree i will go back...i wanna run for president inshallah...why you call me black arab...why do i have to be black or arab...cant i be somali...the thing with you guys is u live in african countries with dozens of tribes and religions...so the only thing that unites you is your skin color...so you label yoruselfs black...we live in a country, somalia, where everyone is somali...we all speak somali...we all are somalis and have the same culture and religion and language...so thats what unites us is somaliness...so we call ourselves somali rather than black...we are first muslim, than somali...anything after that doesnt matter...

i see alot of africans who genuintely wish somalis were more pro african...i dont know why they wish this...they are insecure...somalis are somalis...fukkk africa...my religion and counry are all that matters.

19 years. You not african any more. You a African American you probably got a accent.

I call you a black arab because that is what you are. You not African you a half breed Arab.

We don't care if you want to be closer to Africa. But if you want to life in our countries your people must learn respect.

You really think you can be someone back in somalia when you no nothing of what is happening a lot has changed in 19 years.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 8:11am On May 20, 2012
ayanle456:

19 years. You not african any more. You a African American you probably got a accent.

I call you a black arab because that is what you are. You not African you a half breed Arab.

We don't care if you want to be closer to Africa. But if you want to life in our countries your people must learn respect.

You really think you can be someone back in somalia when you no nothing of what is happening a lot has changed in 19 years.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:17am On May 20, 2012
uhm...i have relatives still in somalia...and i pay attention to whats going on...if the somalis who go educated from the west dont go back and help who will? somalis are the only immigrants who came to the west because their own country was at war. if it was peaceful we would go back...we are xenophobic...so inshallah now its peaceful, and i wanna finish my education and go to my country so i can see my beutiful people...did you know somalia has the longest coastland in africa...the entire country is shaped by the indian ocean. did you know somalia, ethiopia are the only country where the native language is the national langauge...i wanna go die and grow old in my country.

i wish you guys had pride for your countries and women like somalis do theirs...i dont know why your men chase our women everywhere in america and europe...this white lady actually asked me why african americans and africans prefer somali women over their own women...it actuallly got to the point that my job had to have a cultural seminar to educate the afrians that somali women were muslim and our culture forbids dating...the white lady running the seminar was being nice..i wanted to stand up and say...the reason why our women dont want u is becaue you look like baboons who are not done evolving...
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by emmke(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2012
somalia is synonymous to poverty and famine. It's an utterly failed state which heavily depends on foreign aids. I don't care if they all look like Kim Kardashian, there's absolutely nothing to be envied about somalia.

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:45am On May 20, 2012
well poverty is temporary...our country will rebuild...we have an educated diaspora...every country goes through poverty and wealth...its a cycle...

poverty is temporary...i rather be from a country which is temporarily in poverty than to look like one of those countries in west,centra,southern africa...

kim kardishian...come on...we are better looking than whites who constantly have to burn their skin to look like us.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 8:45am On May 20, 2012
ayanle456: uhm...i have relatives still in somalia...and i pay attention to whats going on...if the somalis who go educated from the west dont go back and help who will? somalis are the only immigrants who came to the west because their own country was at war. if it was peaceful we would go back...we are xenophobic...so inshallah now its peaceful, and i wanna finish my education and go to my country so i can see my beutiful people...did you know somalia has the longest coastland in africa...the entire country is shaped by the indian ocean. did you know somalia, ethiopia are the only country where the native language is the national langauge...i wanna go die and grow old in my country.

i wish you guys had pride for your countries and women like somalis do theirs...i dont know why your men chase our women everywhere in america and europe...this white lady actually asked me why african americans and africans prefer somali women over their own women...it actuallly got to the point that my job had to have a cultural seminar to educate the afrians that somali women were muslim and our culture forbids dating...the white lady running the seminar was being nice..i wanted to stand up and say...the reason why our women dont want u is becaue you look like baboons who are not done evolving...

You really nothing about Africa black Arab American.

While I don't no who will help maybe all the NGO's and governmental agency providing Aid.

You not the only one from a war zone. Just the only one from a failed state. Even DRC has a stronger National government and they can not rule the east or south of there country.

What about south africa. There the native language('s) are the official language.

You older than 19 so you all ready old in somalia so you only need the die part.

Pride we have enough pride. We actually have something to be proud about.

And if Somalian females don't sleep with other men why are there so many of them has whores in SA with Nigerian pimps.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:50am On May 20, 2012
their are 11 languages that are the national language of south africa....as for somali women in south africa who have nigerian pimps...looooooooooool...you should know better....somalis are xenophobic...being with a non somali is seen as forbidden and people will look down on u...if i see a somali with non somali...i assume shes either from a very small clan that is looked down or either a hooee....so if non somalis get any somali women...its the lowest of the low...but for 99.9 percent of somalis...they adhrere to somali culture which is xenophobic...besides if a somali is gonna be with a non somali...would they really choose to be with a nigerian who looks like isnt done with his evolution...lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.