Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta (27089 Views)

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by dreamworld: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nigeria will stop depending on crude and develope other sector eg technology and agriculture
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by lincolnj88: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
kelvinreality:

Even though I am from this region, I do not support this agitation of theirs . I once thought it was a just cause until I saw one of their request(s) opposing the corruption war being fought by our dear president.

Let them continue bombing the pipelines, they should continue serving the interest of greedy Nigerians, but all I can say is " what a man sows, he shall reap ".

only Sahara reporters got that drop the corruption charges news no reputable source....
NDA demands are well known

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Armaggedon:
yoloba man dont worry very soon u will not see mb to use as impostor

Can you please excuse me
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
lincolnj88:

only Sahara reporters got that drop the corruption charges news no reputable source....
NDA demands are well known

Not only Saharareporter my dear. Even most south south governors clamour against this corruption charges in a meeting with osinbajo. How pathetic our leaders are!
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akpan107:
You must be from Edo State... I actually cant tell the kind seeds Buhari sowed when he was not the president, but this one do not look like "the dogs and baboons soaking in blood" An Attack on the Avengers in an attack against South.

As for me and my family we want peace! I won't play politics with my family lives at the table of acting one script written by some corrupt politicians being promoted by avengers.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by seankay(m): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
koni da fun awon NDA , awon ti o n ran won nise ibi ati awon supporter won
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Jombojombo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
wristbangle:

Bros, are u really happy that the economy is grounded and also no light for several weeks now?

Go n sleep u little boy!

Hw do u feel when BH strike during GEJ tenure?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by ridwanayo(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
They should continue blowing the pipe lines them go still suffer am
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
modified
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
modified
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by upengineer: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2016
The truth is that zero production is NOT POSSIBLE. Nigeria has Deepwater assets that are producing above 100,000barrels per day. I just Pity the environment. Who suffers it
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 10, 2016
Ikechukwu183:
Yo.robber pant claiming niger delta, tozo.

gringrin finally you have fallen into the trap.
I can testify to my aforementioned claim. Anyways, my former posts (s) have been modified.

oya cheers
#Onelove
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 10, 2016
Ikechukwu183:
You words confirm that you are from brown roof republic. Impostors and fraudulent.

I am here to have fun.grin . I would not let anyone pour out it heat of frustration down my vain because I have gat things to do .To be sincere, your post is just fun filled with abuse to suit your follow biased mate who will willingly jump at the sight of any destructive news. Continue having fun with hatred in your post (s) while you fail to address the initial point raised by me cheesy
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Ikechukwu183: 12:35am On Jun 10, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 10, 2016
Ikechukwu183:

You never made any point, you were trying to subtitute NDA demands for your obvious selfish reason.

I am sorry, but I cannot change your believe if you are unwilling to bulge. NDA demands are mainly out of context, how can a group fighting for it separation out of Nigeria be mediating with the political affair of that same country.
Their agitation for the release of Dasuki holds no water for me. A geopolitical zone believes a region of a particular nation is marginalizing them, but they are willing to fight that region for the release of a particular northerner who should be perceived to be an enemy.

I haven't heard or seen in any circumstance when an ally to another group will comply with an enemy on no justifiable reasons.

If really you are sincere, you would realise that they are political tools and not in any way the freedom fighter of any region.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 10, 2016
Bubu told the world that he can't treat the 5% (who didn't vote him) same way as the 97% (who voted him, largely Awusa & Yolobas). Now the 5% is teaching the 97% a lesson in economics...

Essentially, most of the problems we face today are borne out of Bubu's careless, thoughtless and often insensitive political statements... Including his body language (or odor?) on matters that pertains to freedom of expression by people who feel marginalized by Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by mensdept: 3:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Akpan107:
You must be from Edo State... I actually cant tell the kind seeds Buhari sowed when he was not the president, but this one do not look like "the dogs and baboons soaking in blood" An Attack on the Avengers in an attack against South.

Abeg which south? I hope you are not including the former Slave Coast in that equation, because they surely will betray you

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by kabman: 4:02am On Jun 10, 2016
upengineer:
The truth is that zero production is NOT POSSIBLE. Nigeria has Deepwater assets that are producing above 100,000barrels per day. I just Pity the environment. Who suffers it
Finally,someone that knows about the oil sector.the winner of this debacle will be decided by who runs out of funds first.
Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by M4gunners: 4:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Habdulah010:
NIGER DELTA AND
ASSOCIATED yeye
TALk I hear this often this days;
A)We gave them
NDDC,what did they do
with the money
B)we gave them 13%
derivation,what did they
do with the money
C)Their son was in power
for 5 years (6 years if you
are mathematically
challenged), what did he
do
A
The enacting of NDDC
act just recently by OBJ
regime was actually an
admittance of our
inhumanity to the region
that lay the golden
egg,Nigeria have been
drilling oil in the Niger
Delta since late 50's and
we only realised just
recently that an agency is
needed to address
decades of being
abandoned by successive
regimes who probably
think that Niger Delta is a
conquered territory
where resources are
harvested.
what agency did federal
government established
before the massive
development wrought in
Abuja,Kano,Lagos and
other cities with mostly
oil money? why do we
need an agency like
NDDC or other funny
and conduit pipe scheme
before we can give good
schools,good roads,good
hospitals,good
environment,good
food,good skills and good
jobs to the region that
have fed our lazy elites
and governments for
decades.
An elites and
governments that have
sacrificed our potentials
to export rice,groundnut,
hides and skin,beef,palm
fruits,shoes,cloths,belts
and so on at the alter of
fixation on the Niger
Delta oil field?
why do we need an
agency that will always
be hijacked by politicians
to give back to a Niger
Delta that have bore our
financial burden all this
long
NDDC is not a thing to
brag about,stop fanning
yourself for giving Niger
Delta NDDC, we only
admitted our wickedness
and neglect on them by
that agency.............more
annoying is that the
agency is even at the
mercy of politicians that
created the mess in the
first place.
B
I think it's actually idiotic
that we ask,what are they
doing with the 13%
derivation we gave
them?, you gave
them? who is giving
who,the 13% is even a
recent structure.........we
should first answer what
we have done with the 83
%(formerly 100%) they
gave us over decades. if
we can't answer this,we
have no moral ground to
pose that question.
C
Because I am not foolish,I
understood that GEJ'S 5
years reign can never fix
over 50 years of
exploitation of Niger
Delta.......infact,if we had
elected GEJ as president
to focus only on Niger
Delta,it wouldn't be
enough......in any case,GEJ
came as a gentle man
attempting to please
other folks other than his
people,(maybe he had a
2nd term plan) in the real
sense though,you are not
actually elected to focus
on your people but the
script and expectations
are different in Nigeria.
My point really is,it is sad
when people want to
divert attention from the
grave injustice going on in
Niger Delta when they
babble things like, "they
have NDDC,they have
13% derivation,their
leaders are corrupt and
all that.
The question remains,
all the federal presence
we have in
Kano,Abuja,Lagos,Enugu
and others.......na their
leaders dey build am?
NB: The money you
"dash" to militants is not
development of Niger
Delta,it is the BILLIONS
you must spend for not
investing MILLIONS in
human capital
development in the Niger
Delta for decades of oil
exploration in that region.
You have spoken well bro.Until fg change their ways of handling ND,things will not likely change.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by justice2016: 4:24am On Jun 10, 2016
kelvinreality:

Even though I am from this region, I do not support this agitation of theirs . I once thought it was a just cause until I saw one of their request(s) opposing the corruption war being fought by our dear president.

Let them continue bombing the pipelines, they should continue serving the interest of greedy Nigerians, but all I can say is " what a man sows, he shall reap ".

I doubt if u come from ND . But the corruption war is one sided n bias how about Amaechi n fashila n others. Buhari should also probe them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta by Amitex(m): 4:30am On Jun 10, 2016
Let me use this medium to appeal to NDA to give the government proposed dialogue a chance. True that Nigeria government is not trustworthy, they should be given a chance to look at the issues and grievances raised by NDA.
Government on the other hand should be sincere for once. It is not about giving contracts to a few individuals, it goes beyond that. Government should show commitment by first re-opening the Maritime University. They can make Oron a Campus of the university and push for the enactment of the PIB and ensure that at least host communities benefit from oil revenue. These quick-wins would allow for further improvements in the lives and ecosystem of the ND region. There should be deliberate government effort to develop the ND. If the government can budget $5b to rebuild NE deliberately destroyed by the people of the region, nothing stop government from Budgeting at least $20b to develop key infrastru in ND. Sending military tanks can never solved anything.

Reasoning and dialogue based on openness and sincerity is what is needed at this time of our nationhood.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajimobi Meets APC Governorship Aspirants (Photos) / Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand / Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.