Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Finding Love - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Finding Love (52248 Views)

Finding Mrs Right / Finding Me (a true life story) / Thawed... Finding Love Where You Least Expected It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding Love by bummybummy(f): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Tiara z nothn mre dan home breaker, More update Miss
Re: Finding Love by Ayomideen(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
cool story...glued!!

nice on Op...keep it up
Re: Finding Love by mayreeh215: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ebigbola:
I won't read this story until I see de old end.blind love and co did not end dere stories
I got tired of waiting for blind love story too
Re: Finding Love by Bishop4bella(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lolahikmat have loss my patients. Am not reading again
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bishop4bella:
Lolahikmat have loss my patients. Am not reading again

I am sorry, updating very soon
Re: Finding Love by EmpressPee(f): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
But it's unfair now, I'm in haste, update it sharply. I can no longer wait. Maybe I should even backoff cryBut it's unfair now, I'm in haste, update it sharply. I can no longer wait. Maybe I should even backoff
Re: Finding Love by Shakyroh320(f): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
waitinggggggggggggg
Re: Finding Love by boriowoope: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
nice one kip it up. But pls complete it ,I can't wait to read d remaining one.
Re: Finding Love by CuteChiluv: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lola i have come oo, no be small suspense u put man pikin,, nice one dear,
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is dedicated to damola olaide. Thank you so much for your help.

The Room went silent... It was like the world had come to an end... Stella Stood still, shocked and Surprised at the Same Time...
"How could you"she asked amidst tears

"Baby.. Ehm.. You see.. It's not like that" Dare was lost of words. He Couldn't find the perfect words to best explain himself..

Stella wasn't going to wait to hear what he had to say, she turned and left for her room. Recapping all that happened moments ago in the living room and Dare's disapproval at the news of the Pregnancy, different thoughts started rushing through are mind...

"was he for real? "
" Does he truly Love me? "
" Does he feel a thing for her and the marriage? "
" was he really bittered about the pregnancy? "

Maybe it all happened by mistake.. She finally resorted to... She felt so hurt at her self for only been concerned about the heirloom thereby making the man she loved slip away... She felt if only she had married him sincerely and for real, he wouldn't have had the chance of having an affair with some other lady.
At that moment she blamed herself and not Dare..

Dare was not settled at all.. He kept pacing about the room hitting his fist aimlessly..

"Why did i? He thought
"why did i go this far"
"yes i wanted to make her feel bad but i never planned all this"

His mind went back to when he ran into Tiara..

Tiara had been an old friend of his, his acquaintance during his days as an undergraduate. Their love affair was great until he travelled out and they lost contact.
He ran into her weeks after his arranged marriage to Stella, he had thought he could cease the opportunity and use her to make Stella feel jealous and in competition probably that would make Stella start loving him genuinely..

"i have been so foolish"
"i have gone to far"he said regretfully

The deed is done, Tiara is Pregnant, Stella is Aware..what is he going to do now? Now he is left between the hammer and the anvil

Suddenly a thought came to his mind.....

2 Likes

Re: Finding Love by hawlahbc2014: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lola don't kill man with this suspense faaaaa.
Re: Finding Love by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oya cum drop d tot
Re: Finding Love by Jaytoy(f): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Coming out of ghost mood. Very interesting story u've got.... But sorry to say the suspense is too much and pls try to consider we ur readers. At least give us a lengthy update so we won't ask for more.... Hope this doesn't sound offensive to u and others and if it does I'm sorry all. Just my thought.

2 Likes

Re: Finding Love by teamplayey: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Swearest:
Oya cum drop d tot

# yes Oh
Re: Finding Love by bolasky01: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
sis lola ...pls nw....i can sleep...
Re: Finding Love by Tenplet(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
its interesting tho but it lacks professionalism
Re: Finding Love by Shakyroh320(f): 4:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Tenplet:
its interesting tho but it lacks professionalism
what proffessionalism are u talking about?,she is a first tym writer now,atleast u should encourage her,or maybe u can just write a proffesional story for us to read.

4 Likes

Re: Finding Love by Eniqurl(f): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Am loving this!
Re: Finding Love by Mustybad(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2016
please Hikmat U ar kinda stressing d limit of my mind by nt droppin update as e dey hot, i gat it u want d suspense to b in motion... U must dedicate an update to me coz u ar d 1st Op dat will keep me on nairaland widout 2nd tot
Re: Finding Love by CuteChiluv: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2016
Well done lola, interesting
Re: Finding Love by ola4ola(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2016
hikmat where u dey na? abeg come drop next episode for us oooooo.
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2016
"will i let Tiara destroy my marriage?" he thought

"yes i love Stella and i will stop at nothing in getting her back"

Dare decided to take Tiara to see a doctor who was going to help abort the pregnancy...

"Hey" he called at Tiara

Tiara pretended not to have heard him, she focused on the novel she was reading..

"Hey!!! Are you not the one i am talking to? " he said loudly...

" Mr Man, What is it? Do you want to beat me up again? " Tiara Said, almost screaming..

" Look, i am sorry i hit you the other time, but we pushed me to the wall, but still, i am sorry"

"mtchewww story for the gods, all i know is I am pregnant and you are the father!" she said without looking apologetic

"Tiara, see i am sorry for all that had happen between us.. It was all a mistake... I never knew it will turn out this way" he said looking all remorse.

"Dare Spare me Please! Stop pretending as if i force you into me, we wanted it, i gave in to you and here we are"

"But Tiara... I Cherish my marriage... I love my wife"

"oooooooh God... Dare i am so going to get mad at you, what do you take me for?... You are only Concerned about your marriage, what about my own feelings? "

" Tiara you knew all these from the start, you know i was only trying to get at my wife, not for any other reason, you shouldn't have let this happen... We had sex just three times"
"Did you use protection those three times?" Tiara asked

"But.. But.. I thought you were going to be fine"

"Spare Me!!! Do i look like a sex slave? A lady you can use to satisfy your urge then let go of? " Tiara was Getting Angry.

Dare was so dumbfounded, he was almost losing it, he got stood up and left the room silently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2016
****Chapter 8******

The following day, Stella decided to be all about her business, when it was time to breakfast , she took her food to her room and ate in silent. Dare wasn't cool with this arrangement, he made up his mind he was going to talk Tiara out again...

"Morning Tiara, how was your night? "

" Fine Dear, and Yours? "

" Fine... May i talk to you please? "

" why not? ...no wahala... Talk to me my husband" Tiara replied Smiling

"is She insane? Who is her husband? " Dare thought but still went ahead with his words..

" see Tiara, i am not disputing the fact that you love me, i love you too. Infact what we shared was perfect but you know i am married"
He stopped for a while to while to see her reaction, when he noticed she was listening, he continued

"Tiara, Please let us abort this pregnancy, save me this shame and crisis" he pleaded..

"Jesus!!! Abort which baby!? "Tiara screamed
" Aaaah Dare i just know you are an heartless fellow You mean i should abort my first issue? What if this is going to be my only child? Dare why now, can't you see we are meant for each other? Stella never loved you, she only wanted to use you to get her properties... Dare think about what we shared,think about the promises we made"

"Tiara, please stop this, let us abort this baby, i believe you will have another for your own husband"

"Out of my room, Dare i say Get out of my Room this Minute!!!" Tiara Screamed

"You are nothing but a bastard, so i should abort my baby because of that never do well lady? You must be insane" she yelled

The battle line is drawn... Tell her to get ready for me... I wil show her hell... Nonsense!!! She said and shut the door hard

3 Likes

Re: Finding Love by Mustybad(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Hikmat......... Next Update or else i will go back to my Ghost mode.... by the way U have a very nyc story wich is captivating wich hav evn forgot to tell U from day 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finding Love by CuteChiluv: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wahala dey ooo, dare don enter one chance, just try and go through your work, i noticed some spelling errors, we are puting you on hot seat. E no easy, well done dear.
Re: Finding Love by ola4ola(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
hikmat next.please ............ am enjoying this. stella sold her man to another lady instead of holding on tight to him.
Re: Finding Love by djakinwande(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Madam dis is too captivating nah. Bring in more. Update ASAP can't wait
Re: Finding Love by honeyway(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
I love creativity. I didn't even mind the little typo error but for the fact that op was able to create images and scenes in our mind just like nollywood movies. Kudos to You. Please any thing that has beginning must have the end.

2 Likes

Re: Finding Love by dgholmes: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
please and please let's stop pressurizing her, let her put in her best before updating. stop threatening her with " i won't read again if you don't update" bla bla bla..
the last two updates was obviously rushed and the nature of each characters painted to us in the beginning has changed unintentionally . At least she's updating regularly, give her some breathing space!

Op, nice one ma'am. But don't let anyone intimidate you about neglecting your work. You have a beautiful story line,develop it well and at your own pace. Trust me, people will rush your thread don't beg for comments, earn it by putting in your best. Let your work solicit for you. keep it up, make it qualitative, don't rush it.

5 Likes

Re: Finding Love by Mustybad(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
dgholmes:
please and please let's stop pressurizing her, let her put in her best before updating. stop threatening her with " i won't read again if you don't update" bla bla bla..
the last two updates was obviously rushed and the nature of each characters painted to us in the beginning has changed unintentionally . At least she's updating regularly, give her some breathing space!

Op, nice one ma'am. But don't let anyone intimidate you about neglecting your work. You have a beautiful story line,develop it well and at your own pace. Trust me, people will rush your thread don't beg for comments, earn it by putting in your best. Let your work solicit for you. keep it up, make it qualitative, don't rush it.

its not that we are presurring Hikmat ooo, its as if U don't knw how we are feeling especially me in person,, am feeling this continous urge to continue reading her updates concurrently.... my thoughts though
Re: Finding Love by Temilaty(f): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Oh am so glued to this story, I love it. Great job ure doing dear,more grease to ur elbow
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Stella felt her world crumbling before her eyes. She just wanted to file that divorce as soon as possible, only one thing keep stopping her, Her father. The poor man needed to stop getting worried and she knew that her divorce would get him all worried up. She looked up to God for divine wisdom.
She avoided Dare and Tiara as much as she could. How can she face him, she love him so much and can't stand it anymore. She really needed a strong enduring spirit to endure Tiara's presence.
She heard a knock on her door.
"Who is that" She called out
"Dare"
"What do you want"
"I need to speak to you, please, hear me out" he pleaded
"Come in"
He entered and immediately went to where she was sitting
"I am sorry, there is no explanation to justify what I have done I just need you to give me little time to sort this out"
"We had an agreement Dare, you could at least give me some respect" she said with tears rolling down her face

"Dear, there is no amount of words i can say right now to correct what had been done... It is the devil's work"

"Shut the hell up Dare.. Just Shut up! Was I not there for you?... See just leave my alone and let me clear my head"

"OK dear, I will go, but just know that I am sorry" dare said and left the room..

****Chapter 9*******

Just as Dare left her room a Call entered...
"Hey What's up Stella" Femi said

"Hello Femi, How are you"

"I am good o, you didn't ask after me"

"See femi I am sorry"she responded

"What is wrong? You don't sound good... Is everything OK? "

" yes, everything is fine, thanks for the concern"

"See Stella, we are friends, you can tell me whatever is bothering you, a Problem Shared is Half solved"

"Hmmm Femi, how do we see? "

" Let's meet at my place by tomorrow" Femi said

"Femi, can't we make it today? I feel like my head is going to burst any moment from now" Stella insisted

"Ah Ok Ok.. Come around, i am home" Femi said and hung up

She went into the bathroom immediately and had a fast shower, then she got set to Leave for Femi's place. She wasn't feeling too comfortable going but she just needed someone to talk to. Lola would have been the perfect comforter but she doesn't want to discuss Dare with her so as to avoid the issue getting a lot messy.

She left the house without telling Dare her Whereabout, she just wanted to avoid him as much as possible.
Not long she got to Femi's place, Femi ushered her in...

"Stella, Have your seat and explain everything to me" Femi Said

She burst into tears, She couldn't control nor hold back the tears, she had been looking for a means to shed all the tears she had harbored. Femi sat by her comforting her...

"Easy Stella, easy, just calm down and talk to me, you know crying won't solve anything. Just relax and talk to me" he patted her pulling her close to his chest.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.