Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Finding Love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Finding Love (52313 Views)

Finding Mrs Right / Finding Me (a true life story) / Thawed... Finding Love Where You Least Expected It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Shakyroh320:
Gud write up,kip it cumin
Thanks
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Feyikemi12:
more updates please
Yes ma, working on it
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
The next day she went to Lola's house, she wanted to see Dare.
"Good morning Dare"
"Good morning"
"Lola is not in"
"I actually came to see you"
"Me?"
"Yes"
"okay"
"I have a proposition "
"Go ahead"
"Marry me for 6 months"
"Have you lost it"
"No, you are the only person I can ask for this s favour please"
"Why me?"
"I don't know I just felt you can help me"
He kept watching her for a while before replying "okay"
"Are you serious"
"Yes"

She couldn't belief her luck when he agreed she felt elated she did this because of one thing. The most important possession of her mother. The heirloom. She did not care about the money but want the heirloom to be with her.
When got to the shop, it became an hectic day for her, orders keep coming in at around evening her phone rang.
"Hello"
she immediately recognised the voice
"Hello, I want to take you out now. If we are going to get married we should act it."
"Okay"
"I will there in an hour's time"
"Okay"

1 Like

Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
I am so sorry it is short my laptop keep acting up
Re: Finding Love by CuteChiluv: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laptop biko behave yourself, lola have important work to do with u ooo,
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
CuteChiluv:
Laptop biko behave yourself, lola have important work to do with u ooo,
.Abi o
Re: Finding Love by Orlolahdey(f): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice write up....BT dearie y are u rushing it or are u summarizing it for u?.
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 5:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Orlolahdey:
Nice write up....BT dearie y are u rushing it or are u summarizing it for u?.

I am sorry it sound rushed just didn't want my update to be irregular
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dare arrived an hour later, he met Lola outside.
"Hello big bro"
"Hey"
"What brought you here?"
"Came to pick Stella up"
"Is there something between you guys?"
"Hmmm, you should ask Stella that".
" You guys have been acting funny and suspicious for some time now"
"God bless the day you stop been Nosy"
"Amen"
Stella arrived at the door looking radiant.
"I knew it, you guys are hiding something" Lola exclaimed."
"Why did you say that?" Stella asked.
"When was the last time you left the shop looking this gorgeous, and moreover that wasn't the dress on you this morning"
"Lola stop embarrassing me"
"Oh sorry my mouth"
Dare couldn't help but chuckle doing the exchange between the ladies and he also loved the fact that she dressed up for him.
"Lola we have to get going I will see you at home"
"Okay guys be good"
When they got settled in the car, Dare apologized for his sisters behaviour
"It is nothing I understand her perfectly well, she is my best friend remember"
"How do you cope with her"
"She is a very good listener and proofers solutions to most of my problems, she always look out for me too"
"Wow"
"So I love her to a fault"
"Good for you ladies, you act more like sisters"
"Yes"
They got to the restaurant and they placed their orders.
"So why do you suddenly want to get married"Dare questioned
"For my trust fund"
"I don't get"
"There is this heirloom that belong to my mother I need to get it back and it is part of the trust fund"
"And"
"Let me give you the full gist, my father told me last night about the trust fund, he said my mother instructed him to give it to me when I am 24 and I should be married by then . It is 3months to my birthday and I don't even have a serious relationship.
"Oh, so is the money also important?"
" A little"
"What is my gain"
"You are under no obligation whatsoever, you can continue your relationship, I won't be in the way."
"Hmmmm"
"So do you want to change your mind"
"No just want to know what I am entering"
"So, why do you want to help me"
He shrugged and asked them to leave stylishly dodging the question.
So how do we go about announcing it.
"We will tell them we met in Paris and liked each other but due to circumstances was not able to pursue, but cane back and we met again".
" Wow" Dare said.
They continue to plan what to do and how to go about it for long then they called it a night. Dare dropped her home before going home.
Re: Finding Love by Missmossy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Interesting,Keep it coming cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Finding Love by CuteChiluv: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Happy the laptop is behaving , keep it rolling
Re: Finding Love by CuteChiluv: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Missmossy:
missmossy , if i see your name on any thread in literature i just know that story go make sense, i just click open.
Re: Finding Love by Missmossy(f): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
CuteChiluv:
missmossy , if i see your name on any thread in literature i just know that story go make sense, i just click open.
Lol...welcome dear.
Re: Finding Love by gentlebeeholar(f): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice piece
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
****Chapter 5 ****

The following week was beautiful as she and Dare were mostly together, Lola kept on keeping a tab on them , Dare advice her to tell Lola so has to hurry things up.
"Lola, I want to tell you something" She approached her.
"What is that"
"I am in a relationship with Dare"
"I know"
"What?"
"I have eyes and I can see"
"So"
"I am cool with it as long as he treats you right"
"Thanks dear"
"You are the one in the relationship not me now, but how did it start".
She told her the version of the story they came up with.
" Wow, I am happy you are now in a relationship since James left I thought you closed your heart forever"
"I wouldn't say he did not do a number on me.
" I am happy you are happy now".
She just knew she had one of the most supporting friend in the world. 3weeks later he proposed to her and their parents approved of them getting married, but she was worried because he hasn't made a move on her since she asked him to marry her. Could it be that he no longer find her attractive, or is he with another woman.
"That shouldn't bother me" she thought.
Preparation was in top gear for her wedding she told her father she wanted a low key wedding. She couldn't believe she is getting married in 3weeks time, everything was fast.
The Adams could not understand why they want to have a small wedding and want it but Dare was able to convince his parents he wants her to be his wife as soon as possible. They were actually happy to finally have Stella as their daughter in-law.
Lola handled most of the marriage preparation and made sure everything was going on smoothly.

Her wedding Day came and she was beautifully dressed, Lola was her best lady, they were adding the final touch to her makeup when her phone rang.
"Hello beautiful" Dare said.
"Hi"
"Are you sure you still want to proceed with this wedding plan" He asked
"Yes never been more sure"
"Okay dear, see you in church and I know you are going to be as beautiful as ever my lovely bride to be" he said
She dropped the call and let them finish dressing her up. She was one of the most beautiful bride.
Her father was waiting in the car when she came out ye couldn't help but shade a tears when she came out.
"Dad, what is wrong"
"Nothing I am just happy you are getting married"
"Oh, Dad"
"Yes pumpkin I will miss you, I am just happy you are getting married to Dare I know himself and his parents will treat you right".
It was an emotional moment for father and daughter. Her father walked her to the aisle while Dare watched his Bride in fascination, she couldn't be more beautiful, he had eyes for only her and gladly said the vows.
"You may now kiss the bride" the officiating minister said
"and take your time" he added.
Dare removed her veil and kissed her from the depth of his heart he has starved himself of her lips for 2months now. He raised his head and smiled down into her eyes.
"I hereby pronounce you man and wife" The officiating minister announced.
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Missmossy:
Thanks
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Missmossy:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
CuteChiluv:
Happy the laptop is behaving , keep it rolling

me too
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
gentlebeeholar:
Nice piece
Thank you
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
The wedding reception was beautiful though not too flamboyant, gifts was given to the couples Stella's father gave her the ticket to the private island where he spent is honeymoon with her mother then. It is a very old one she guessed.
She only wished what she had was the real thing, not some pretense, but she just thought maybe love is not meant for people like her. They left the reception early to have ample time to pack.
It was late when they got to the island. They settled in the cabin and relaxed. The housekeeper prepared their meal and also made sure the only room there was well taken care of.
After eating they decided to call it a night
"There is only one room " Stella said
"I think the bed is big enough for us to share" Dare replied.
The took turn to use the bathroom, Stella used the bathroom quickly and came back to sleep, she watched Dare make his way inside. She settled in bed and pretend to be sleeping, she felt the bed dip under his weight.
"How can I spend the night in the same bed with him and nothing will happen" she thought. Her mind kept going in wild direction.
She felt his presence close to her and his touch.
"I can't get my mind off you, I am about to go crazy with wanting you" he whispered into her ears.
"I thought you no longer want me"
"Why did you say that?"
"For two months now you didn't make a move on me"
"God help me I just couldn't stand not been able to have you completely, it is killing me"
She made the first lip contact, he sighed into her mouth and took over the kiss. It was gentle, slow and everything you could ever dream of"
"I ached for this for a year" he told her.
The kiss went on for her a while.
"I want to make it special" he told her
He laid her down and loved every part of her body. It was a wonderful feeling. She desperately wanted him to feel the same way she felt.
"How can I pleasure you" she asked.
He smiled and showed her, they spent their wedding night giving themselves pleasure till early the next day.
"This is the best wedding present" Dare told himself

2 Likes

Re: Finding Love by Missmossy(f): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ride on cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 1:05am On Jun 18, 2016
The spent their honeymoon exploiting Greece and enjoying the atmosphere Stella decided to enjoy her stay cause she knew things was going to change once they are back home She made sure each day was special and Dare played the right man. She was beginning to deeply like him and hope it doesn't get her into problems.
They have one more week to spend in Greece when Dare got a call me that his company has been approved and could start running they had to return immediately. When she was packing Dare entered
"I am sorry we have to leave early " he said
"It is okay"
"I promise to bring you back when everything is settled"
"Okay"
She thought they might be divorced then and decided not to get her hopes high.
They returned to Nigeria and both became extremely busy. Stella had to attend to so many issues in the sop though Lola did a very efficient job, while Dare was busy with his company. They lived like friends and got along pretty well.
At dinner that night Dare told her of a friend who is coming to stay over
"Stella , one of my business associates is coming over to help with a project" he announced
"Will he be staying over" she inquired
"It is a she actually, and yes she will be staying over"
"Oh, okay, you are the man, when is she coming
"In a week's time"
She took care of the guestroom awaiting her arrival during the weekend, but couldn't help but wonder what sort of relationship they share and she didn't want to questions him so as not to sound jealous.

The following week came with little events, the shop was running smoothly her only concern was Lola who has been acting strange for a while now.
She got home and met his car in the compound, he already told her his guest would be arriving that day. She entered the house and met one of the most beautiful girl she has ever seen. Her husband noticed her presence and welcomed her that got the attention of his friend who was involved in a serious discussion with him.
"Welcome dear"
"Thanks"
"Let me introduce you, Tiara meet my wife Stella, Stella this is Tiara" he introduced
They shook hands and exchange pleasantries.
"Nice to meet you" Tiara told her
"The pleasure is mine" She replied
"But dear I used to remember you preferring them a lot curvy" she directed at him
"Excuse me?" Stella said
"No offense but you don't struck me as his type"
"Tiara you haven't changed " Dare cut in, before the exchange got heated.
Stella decided there and then that she can't like the Tiara lady. She went upstairs and changed leaving both of them discussing. She returned and met them discussing, she decided to check on the cook. Dinner was served they were eating.
"I remember you not liking shrimps" She pointed out
"I don't like it still" her husband replied
They kept discussing, she was quite throughout the meal watching the exchange between her husband and his friend. She went to her room to retire for the night. But her husband did not enter his room till very late into the night.

1 Like

Re: Finding Love by Orlolahdey(f): 3:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmm Dare y nw....am so much loving dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finding Love by bummybummy(f): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
nyc one

1 Like

Re: Finding Love by Dayo4real12: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Ride On Pls

1 Like

Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2016
***Chapter 6*****

Stella was beginning to dislike the arrangement, she is due to collect her trust fund next week, she just can't understand why Dare keeps spending most of his time with the Tiara girl. She found them everywhere in the house laughing, playing, talking and most time they come back from work late. He always complain of having a lot to do in the office concerning the new project. They communicate once in a while, because he is always busy with Tiara.
"Hey" he called out to her when he returned that evening
"Welcome" She said
"You look bored what is wrong"
"Thank God you noticed, where is Tiara"
"Outside getting some things from the car"
The subject of their discussion entered, greeted her and faced her husband
"I will need your help choosing what I want to wear to the function"
"Alright" he replied"
She remembered their agreement, but it us too early they got married a month and a half ago, he is no difference from the other men. Once he served her purpose she is just going to pretend as if nothing happened between them.
She was getting ready for bed when she heard them leave the house, he already told her he had a function to attend, she was only angry he didn't bother to invite her.
She went to bed that night feeling sad and pissed off. The next morning was a Saturday she decided to go visit her father.
"Good morning" she met them at the table and greeted them
She continued facing her husband "I want to go see my dad"
"Is there anything wrong with him"
"No I just miss him"
"Okay don't be long"
"Take all your time, I promise you I won't let him miss you" Tiara cut in.
She just left the house not bothering to reply her. She got to her father's house and spent a lot of time with her dad, she really enjoyed her stay because they had a lot to discuss. When she left she got Lola's call
"Hello dear" she said into the speaker
"Hello, where are you, I want to come spend the weekend in with you" Lola said.
"Okay no problem I am on my way home, from dad's place"
"Can you just pick me up at the gate"
"All right"
She drove to Lola's house and picked her up by the gate. They decided to go to the market and get fresh fish before going home. They got home to meet Tiara's head on Dare's lap, both of them fast asleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finding Love by Kyrialuv(f): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Am always following u nyc update waiting 4 d next episode
Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kyrialuv:
Am always following u nyc update waiting 4 d next episode
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lola was shocked by the scene in front of her and watched for Stella's reaction but Stella silently entered the kitchen. Lola woke her brother up angrily.
"Brother wake up"
"Lola how are you" He said sleepily, he immediately woke Tiara up from her sleep but Lola could swear that the lady was pretending to be sleeping.
"I am fine, I came to spend the weekend here and didn't expect to be met with this scene" she said
"Hi Lola I am Tiara, I have heard a lot about you" Tiara cut in
"I am Lola and I don't plan on hearing anything about you" she directed at her and stormed into the kitchen. She was surprised to see Stella already cooking, she didn't know what to say
"Are you okay" she asked her
"Yes I am fine" she replied
"What was that about"
"what" she asked feigning ignorance
"Don't play dumb with me" Lola told her
"They possibly slept off " she merely pointed out
Lola kept staring at her as if she had lost it but decided not to talk about it anymore. At dinner she watched the way Tiara openly flirted with her brother in front of his wife.
"You know he is married right" she directed at her
"Excuse me"
"Quit flirting with him shamelessly"
Stella was surprised by Lola's outburst and love the way Tiara face lost color, dinner became a silent affair afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Finding Love by Kyrialuv(f): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
First to comment am always following u y don't u dedicate an episode to me
i luv ur story

1 Like

Re: Finding Love by lolaHikmat(f): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kyrialuv:
First to comment am always following u y don't u dedicate an episode to me
i luv ur story
I will surely do that

2 Likes

Re: Finding Love by marianneada(f): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
I luv ur story! Pls don't keep us waiting o,d Lord is ur strength.kudos!!More updates pls! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bound For Life / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.