Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa (13034 Views)

El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by adamooye: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is very commendable on inter agency cooperation.
I think nairalanders should also commend the police on this progress.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by QuotaSystem: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kudos to the NPF.

Kudos to Buratai for acknowledging their success.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by ever811(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
na today? make buhari no hear say them wan go ,arrest him Muslim brothers,he will oder that CAS be probe for kwaraption..shikina..
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 10, 2016
This is highly commendable. It is surely going to lead to a better chemistry between the army and the police.

But OP, it is COAS not CAS. The CAS is the Chief of Air Staff.

4 Likes

Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by adamooye: 5:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Noted thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by sukkot: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2016
wink
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by hucienda: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Thank you for your service, Colonel.
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by NinaArsenal(f): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2016
OK.
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2016
undecided Those guys should rather bite cyanide for quick departure grin The torture they will receive from the Army will make hell look like paradise. Good luck to them

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by Apelex(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2016
Very good
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by StepTwo: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2016
what exactly should be passed to the public?
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by Ijaya123: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Highly commendable. Right step in the right direction.
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by MadCow1: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Nicee..

COAS calls IGP "My Nigga.."
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by XketchDesigns(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2016
ever811:
na today? make buhari no hear say them wan go ,arrest him Muslim brothers,he will oder that CAS be probe for kwaraption..shikina..

I dont know if you are trying so hard to be funny which of course you are not or Ur just plain stupid and ignorant.

The people are igbo if thats what we are going by.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by Emmaoga: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2016
good and please work hard
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by rawtouch: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2016
I also commend arase
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2016
cool
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by truthspeaks: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by adebowales: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2016
I respect the police officer Abba kyari,the guy is just too intelligent, so many criminals he has curb
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by Coolcash1: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Abba Kyari a distinguished and brilliant police officer well done for the good job..
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
My take:

That man's murder is an internal conspired thing. He could have stepped on some toes or had access to some very confidential information.
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by highmind: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2016
adebowales:
I respect the police officer Abba kyari,the guy is just too intelligent, so many criminals he has curb
them nor get their foto?
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by macaranta(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Well said and timely.
Visit my signature for E-Learning
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by seangy4konji: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Good one.
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by CashZamani(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2016
ever811:

Get sense bro

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by AnanseK(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2016
StepTwo:
what exactly should be passed to the public?

Biafrans - don't mess around with army officers or else.....
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by babdap: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2016
Let's celebrate Nigeria police thou they have failed the nation times without number.
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by farouk0403(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
highmind:
them nor get their foto?

I saw them on TVC news
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by farouk0403(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
highmind:
them nor get their foto?

I saw them on TVC news yesterday
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by StepTwo: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
AnanseK:

Biafrans - don't mess around with army officers or else.....
abeg, no carry una biafra and Yoruba wahala gum me joor
i no follow for una madnèss
Re: Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa by Rick9(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use Your Second Term To Re-unite Nigerians, EU Tells Buhari / Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje / APC Suspends Segun Oni Over Anti Party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.