Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 (46925 Views)

Job Vacancy At (BATN) British American Tobacco Nigeria / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by clementworld(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
DMeanMan:

When is the interview?

4th of August, 2016
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by dizzydazzy(m): 4:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Darlx:

Received it 21st July. Interview date is 4th August.
Thanks, wish you all the best in the interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by mekusa10: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
dizzydazzy:

Pls Darlx when did you receive the interview invite and when is the interview because I also completed all the stages and was awaiting the next stage which is a phone interview I think, but I'm yet to get any response. Thanks in anticipation of your response and good luck in the interview!
I'm just confused about what's going on...I've been awaiting the phone interview as well, only to see that guys are getting invite for interview..or could it be that they picked people living in ibadan?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Voice234: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Just four people were invited. Done with mine
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Voice234: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
clementworld:

so we'll meet there! Ibadan far shaa..
where you one of the two people I met when I came late smiley?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by DanJayMartin: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Voice234:
Just four people were invited. Done with mine
how was it?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Voice234: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
DanJayMartin:

how was it?
can't really say but it was just normal personality questions. Tell me a tym you led and all. And they ask you more questions to know if the stories were cooked or baked
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Darlx(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Is anybody in here having his/her interview today?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by clementworld(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Voice234:
where you one of the two people I met when I came late smiley?

I bet so...were u d one on a kinda red tie...having a backpack?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by clementworld(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Voice234:
can't really say but it was just normal personality questions. Tell me a tym you led and all. And they ask you more questions to know if the stories were cooked or baked

I think I was a bit nervous at the start...some kinda stage fright but I noticed they did well to ease me up before we went into the interview proper. They were fair in explaining further for when I didn't understand the questions well enough and Oh my! That company is beautiful and I failed to say so to them at the end. I turned my Nokia phone off but unfortunately my football training alarm came on just after I answered a question and there was a brief silence. We weren't discussing and the phone didn't ring for up to 4s before I muted with a hand...I should have apologized for that but my adrenaline rush took its toll on me. Altogether, it was an awesome experience there...best interview i've gone through so far (not for my responses but for the nicety the environment and people exuded).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by ogiby86: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
I haven't got the interview invite o.....since I got a success mail from them after the cognitive test and I was successful in all the stage....plz what is happening?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by ogiby86: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
mekusa10:

I'm just confused about what's going on...I've been awaiting the phone interview as well, only to see that guys are getting invite for interview..or could it be that they picked people living in ibadan?
same here...I have been asking myself the same question all day...after success in the test stages..no update yet o. Is there any means to contact them for Update?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by EngrDarwinA(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
clementworld:

Sowee what department did you finish from because since my success mail, av been waiting for d interview phone call and now am astonish to hear that the interview has taken place .
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Darlx(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Assessment Centre invites rolling in! Candidates in Lagos to be privately transported to and fro Ibadan...and lodged for two nights. This is getting really interesting... grin
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by DanJayMartin: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Darlx:
Assessment Centre invites rolling in! Candidates in Lagos to be privately transported to and fro Ibadan...and lodged for two nights. This is getting really interesting... grin
have u gotten?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Darlx(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2016
DanJayMartin:

have u gotten?

Yes boss smiley
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Voice234: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2016
clementworld:

yea, did have a back pack but not a red tie and went in almost as soon as i got to that office upstairs. yet to get an invite for the assessment center sha

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by clementworld(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
EngrDarwinA:

Sowee what department did you finish from because since my success mail, av been waiting for d interview phone call and now am astonish to hear that the interview has taken place .

Mechanical Engineering
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by mekusa10: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
ogiby86:
same here...I have been asking myself the same question all day...after success in the test stages..no update yet o. Is there any means to contact them for Update?
mehn I don't have any contact at all. Lets just keep watching.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by mekusa10: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Darlx:

Yes boss smiley
When did you receive the email?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Darlx(m): 1:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Yesterday, 9th Aug 2016.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by FUNMI1496: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Any latest about BAT Global Graduate (Operations)please. Still waiting for my Assessment Day invite by the God of grace. Anyone waiting too?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by FUNMI1496: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Can you please give update? @Darlx
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by FUNMI1496: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yet to receive any mail @ Darlx
Darlx:
Yesterday, 9th Aug 2016.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by abadazibto: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pls guys what is the latest. I also received a congratulatory mail after the online test and haven't heard anything after that. is it that they are calling in batches or what? Pls someone should tell something.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by kenny011(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Big shout out to everyone at d assessment centre. I know say una dey ff dis thread.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by DanJayMartin: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2016
kenny011:
Big shout out to everyone at d assessment centre. I know say una dey ff dis thread.

Cheers
Where u among those dat did theirs??
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by clementworld(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
kenny011:

Cheers

Kenny we dey follow oh....behind d scene grin grin grin
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by abolaji007: 6:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Pls who have done test for 2017 global graduate finance ?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Adaeze1081: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
hi
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by brownheart: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Has anyone got a response for global graduate (Marketing) after a success mail for the cognitive test? Pls share your experience
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by doteezy1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
I wrote the cognitive test on the 16th of Feb... I am yet to get a mail maybe I am successful or not...
Does the mail take long to arrive
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anchor University Is Recruiting / Jumia Salary For A Graduate / Is Medpro Global Resources A Genuine Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.