Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 (46964 Views)

Job Vacancy At (BATN) British American Tobacco Nigeria / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Tantos: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
Please I need information about the ongoing Global Grad HR recruitment.

I have completed the Culture Questionnaires and awaiting feedback, it's been 5 days. Is this delay normal?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Tantos: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Have you been able to submit now?

keyke:
Hello everyone, I'm having problem submitting my culture questionnaire. Has anyone here had the same issue? If yes, how can I resolve it
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Tantos: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Have you been able to submit?

quote author=Tantos post=72563932] Have you been able to submit now?

[/quote]
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by keyke(f): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Tantos:
Have you been able to submit?

quote author=Tantos post=72563932] Have you been able to submit now?

No, keeps showing "there's a problem with your session. The assessment has already been completed."
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Oluwapresley(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
Darlx:

Read what their VALUES and CULTURE are/is on their website. Keeping that in mind, approach the questions you'd be asked. The questions is formatted in a way that you have to pick from a list of behaviours "which is most like you" and "which is least like you".

All the best man!

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by odunsibk: 1:47am On Nov 02, 2018
please i need hints as regards the cognitive test. Thanks. my email is oduns2020@yahoo.com
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by steph6: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2018
Hello every one please after I did the cognitive tests I got another link to repeat the cognitive test...I will like to know how many people have experienced doing the test twice...my status also changed from initial review to initial assessment

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hazel01(f): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2018
is there anyone that applied for global graduate operations leaf that has done the phone interview?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by 4emmanueltosin(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2018
steph6:
Hello every one please after I did the cognitive tests I got another link to repeat the cognitive test...I will like to know how many people have experienced doing the test twice...my status also changed from initial review to initial assessment

You are not alone... the second test had more questions than the first Test and it was numerical that got repeated
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by 4emmanueltosin(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2018
hazel01:
is there anyone that applied for global graduate operations leaf that has done the phone interview?
I haven't got a response after culture test... I got a reminder that I should do the culture test within 72 hours whereas I had already taken the test... So i just applied for Finance instead...

Have you got a response though?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hazel01(f): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
4emmanueltosin:

I haven't got a response after culture test... I got a reminder that I should do the culture test within 72 hours whereas I had already taken the test... So i just applied for Finance instead...

I got the same mail too.... I ignored it sha.... because I already got the phone interview mail.....

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by VicBaj: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
steph6:

Hello steph6, my cognitive test had just one link that took me to the verbal test page only, no numerical test, is that normal? Any one with any suggestion or information?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by 4emmanueltosin(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
hazel01:
I got the same mail too.... I ignored it sha.... because I already got the phone interview mail.....

Nice then... keep us posted
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by 4emmanueltosin(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
VicBaj:

Hello steph6, my cognitive test had just one link that took me to the verbal test page only, no numerical test, is that normal? Any one with any suggestion or information?

You ought to get another mail with a link that will take you to the numerical
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hazel01(f): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
4emmanueltosin:

Nice then... keep us posted
hopefully, others that got to the phone interview stage will reach out too..... I am nervous about the interview
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by 4emmanueltosin(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
hazel01:
hopefully, others that got to the phone interview stage will reach out too..... I am nervous about the interview

Oh come on! it's nothing to be nervous about... read previous BAT threads to check likely questions and have faith... you will be fine
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Oluwapresley(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
4emmanueltosin:

Oh come on! it's nothing to be nervous about... read previous BAT threads to check likely questions and have faith... you will be fine

Good afternoon. please, how were you able to overcome the challenge of the cultural questionnaire not submitting? This is the second time I'm doing it and it is the same thing. They sent me a response saying I have not done it and I should do it in 72 hours....

please.
thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Oluwapresley(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
No response yet...
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hazel01(f): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oluwapresley:

Good afternoon. please, how were you able to overcome the challenge of the cultural questionnaire not submitting? This is the second time I'm doing it and it is the same thing. They sent me a response saying I have not done it and I should do it in 72 hours....

please.
thanks
if you are sure it didn't submit the first time.... please change your browser, use Google Chrome
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Oluwapresley(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
hazel01:
if you are sure it didn't submit the first time.... please change your browser, use Google Chrome

That's the browser I used the two times I did it. I clicked on finished and it said assessment completed.

However, till date, I've not gotten any response except that saying I should complete it in the next 72hrs.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hazel01(f): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oluwapresley:

That's the browser I used the two times I did it. I clicked on finished and it said assessment completed.

However, till date, I've not gotten any response except that saying I should complete it in the next 72hrs.
seems it has been submitted..... I pray you hear back from them. they also sent me the 72 hours warning mail too...... it is well..
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Oluwapresley(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
hazel01:
seems it has been submitted..... I pray you hear back from them. they also sent me the 72 hours warning mail too...... it is well..

Amen o... Thanks.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Ibto1: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2018
4emmanueltosin:

You ought to get another mail with a link that will take you to the numerical
Please howling would it take
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by 4emmanueltosin(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2018
Ibto1:

Please howling would it take

I am confused sef... I haven't got a reply after mine since friday
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by karferguso(m): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2018
4emmanueltosin:

I am confused sef... I haven't got a reply after mine since friday
I and my friend have not gotten a reply too. We can only wait
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by vyrussbeatz: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
4emmanueltosin:

Had same experience
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hazel01(f): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
steph6:
have you gotten any feedback from them after the test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
hazel01:
Hello dear, is the phone interview for global graduate operation leaf?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
On my profile for the application of Global Graduate operations leaf, it is showing initial review, what does it mean?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by phisayor09: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Good day, Please has anyone been called for face to face interview for Global graduate Operation-Leaf
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=phisayor09 post=73120607]Good day, Please has anyone been called for face to face interview for Global graduate Operation-Leaf
Have you done telephone interview or any other thing apart from culture questionnaires and cognitive tests?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anchor University Is Recruiting / Jumia Salary For A Graduate / Is Medpro Global Resources A Genuine Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.