Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 (46929 Views)

Job Vacancy At (BATN) British American Tobacco Nigeria / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Yeoja: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
abolaji007:
Pls who have done test for 2017 global graduate finance ?
I have

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by doteezy1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
I have done the finanace cognitive test too but yet to receive a mail about d result
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GeoOla25(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2017
I applied for the graduate global marketing , I am waiting for the telephone interview stage, i got a consideration mail after the online assessment... who else is in this stage?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GeoOla25(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2017
brownheart:
Has anyone got a response for global graduate (Marketing) after a success mail for the cognitive test? Pls share your experience
I got a consideration mail but i am waiting for telephone interview stage.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Yeoja: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
GeoOla25:
I applied for the graduate global marketing , I am waiting for the telephone interview stage, i got a consideration mail after the online assessment... who else is in this stage?
When did you take the assessment and when did you get the consideration mail?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GeoOla25(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yeoja:

When did you take the assessment and when did you get the consideration mail?
I took the assessment on 13th of February, got a mail got a consideration mail the 14th February, anyways I am still praying to get a telephone interview from them.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by brownheart: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
GeoOla25:

I got a consideration mail but I am waiting for telephone interview stage.

is this the type of consideration mail you got?

Dear xxxxxx,

Thanks for taking the time to complete the assessment so far, and congratulations on making it through to the next stage. It is a robust process to go through but, like everyone who joins us, we’re sure you have the tenacity and determination to overcome the unique challenges present in a vast international business like ours.

We’ll be in touch again once we’ve reviewed your application further.

With best wishes,

The British American Tobacco Recruitment team

Please do not reply to this email

My profile has been showing Initial review since then. Kindly confirm if the message you received is different from the one above. Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Yeoja: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
GeoOla25:

I took the assessment on 13th of February, got a mail got a consideration mail the 14th February, anyways I am still praying to get a telephone interview from them.
Okay, Best of Luck.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hylyne(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
StubbornGoat:
Only 3 Mechanical Engineering graduates were employed in last year recruitment exercise and my friend was opportuned to be one of them. BAT pays like crazy and their welfare package is second to none.

How much do they pay their Managers? Any idea
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hylyne(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
StubbornGoat:
Only 3 Mechanical Engineering graduates were employed in last year recruitment exercise and my friend was opportuned to be one of them. BAT pays like crazy and their welfare package is second to none.

How do they pay their Managers? Any idea
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by hylyne(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
PTNL:

Says who? Wait until you are employed first. Paying like crazy indeed, come and ask me after 9.5yrs without promotion b4 I resigned. Best of luck anyway.

What's their pay package range for managerial position
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by niiks9: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hi guys,
Does anyone know if assessment centers have been held for the global graduate marketing position?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GeoOla25(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Any latest update on telephone interview
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:21am On Aug 01, 2018
PTNL:

Says who? Wait until you are employed first. Paying like crazy indeed, come and ask me after 9.5yrs without promotion b4 I resigned. Best of luck anyway.

Help me with the cognitive question format. Will be writing for warehouse assistant 2018 application
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:22am On Aug 01, 2018
SlickM:
Guys, please what's the next stage after cognitive test?

Help me with the cognitive question format. Will be writing for warehouse assistant 2018 application
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:26am On Aug 01, 2018
clementworld:

4th of August, 2016

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Darlx:

Received it 21st July. Interview date is 4th August.

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:28am On Aug 01, 2018
clementworld:

4th of August, 2016

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Voice234:
Just four people were invited. Done with mine

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:32am On Aug 01, 2018
clementworld:

I think I was a bit nervous at the start...some kinda stage fright but I noticed they did well to ease me up before we went into the interview proper. They were fair in explaining further for when I didn't understand the questions well enough and Oh my! That company is beautiful and I failed to say so to them at the end. I turned my Nokia phone off but unfortunately my football training alarm came on just after I answered a question and there was a brief silence. We weren't discussing and the phone didn't ring for up to 4s before I muted with a hand...I should have apologized for that but my adrenaline rush took its toll on me. Altogether, it was an awesome experience there...best interview i've gone through so far (not for my responses but for the nicety the environment and people exuded).

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2018
Darlx:

Yes boss smiley

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2018
clementworld:

Mechanical Engineering

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:34am On Aug 01, 2018
doteezy1:
I wrote the cognitive test on the 16th of Feb... I am yet to get a mail maybe I am successful or not...
Does the mail take long to arrive
Thanks

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2018
GeoOla25:

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by GCsomething: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2018
GeoOla25:

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Darlx(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2018
GCsomething:

What I can remember is that it was adaptive (meaning the difficulty level of the tests increases with as much questions you get correct in a row) plus it was like basic GMAT.

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
T75
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Oluwapresley(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
eseh1:
Haven't gotten an invite for d cognitive test...though I got a success mail after the cultural questionnaire saying I will hear from them after my application is reviewed. Applied for NPI, am I alone?

Hi... please, I'm about to take the cultural questionnaire. can u help me on things I have to be mindful of?
Many thanks and God bless.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Oluwapresley(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
Darlx:

Received it 21st July. Interview date is 4th August.

Hello, bro. I hope this meets you well. I would be grateful if you can guide me on things to expect in the BAT recruitment processes. I'm about to take the cultural questionnaire. please. thanks.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by sallysalsa09: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
kenny011:
Big shout out to everyone at d assessment centre. I know say una dey ff dis thread.

Cheers

Hello please can you shed more light on how the assessment center was I would really appreciate.

Thank you
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by Darlx(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Oluwapresley:

Hello, bro. I hope this meets you well. I would be grateful if you can guide me on things to expect in the BAT recruitment processes. I'm about to take the cultural questionnaire. please. thanks.

Read what their VALUES and CULTURE are/is on their website. Keeping that in mind, approach the questions you'd be asked. The questions is formatted in a way that you have to pick from a list of behaviours "which is most like you" and "which is least like you".

All the best man!

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate (operations) Programme 2 by keyke(f): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm having problem submitting my culture questionnaire. Has anyone here had the same issue? If yes, how can I resolve it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anchor University Is Recruiting / Jumia Salary For A Graduate / Is Medpro Global Resources A Genuine Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.