Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award (7281 Views)

Isaac Ezirim, Kennedy Ekezie-Joseph & Hauwa Ojeifo For Queen Young Leaders Award / Ibrahim Babangida Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (Throwback Photo) / Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Cooleasy(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
G

[size=28pt]I thanks the Queen of British/England for honoury Nigerian.

Thank you.

His Royal Highness Adesegun aderibigbe adekoluejo adeuga ademusiwa

Emperor of Nigeria/western Nigeria

[/size]
Musiwa, you again? undecided
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Abbey2sam(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2016
[size=38pt]where dem name checkers, proudly yoruboi......say no to tribalism, yes to one nigeria[/size]
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Agunechemba1:

You were not in attendance when an ewedu eater like you was sentenced for 39 years imprisonment for defrauding a dead man.

This is taking fraud to the next level.

This one you have moved to maidugiri, I hope you don't defraud the IDPs there.

If you people can defraud a dead man, what's the fate of the less previledged?

Try to understand him. He is trying to mock some people. Its just a sarcasm.
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Highbhee(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2016
Reporting from Studio,They are from West!......Red musters are Developing British jails...
Nija everywre
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Highbhee(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2016
All d Way from the west! Proudly Citizen of Brown Roof republic
Our Red mud Folks are Developing Malaysia Jail....Our cow milk product folk are Bombing/Killing in the Name of My Holy Religion.though,it wasn't ordained/encourage

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2016
aqqfddhbccn
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by Biafra101: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2016
It baffles me how people come here tinshout 100% IBO , Yoruba Hausa and blah blah blah when a fellow human being like them honoured them.... White man supremacy still over our black brothers in 21st century.... It's a shame.... We are all equal
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by hundredhunndred: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
The biafrans will have heart attack over this. while Their own people are landlords in Vietnam and asian jails, the yoruba's are attaining greater heights. Proudly oduduwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by TheVictorious(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
TooNoisy:
Proudly Yoruba.

Everywhere we are, we transform the environment for the better. If only we are allowed to transform Nigeria. No wonder all the other tribes come to Lagos to have a taste of Yoruba wisdom.

Stop viewing things from the eyes of ethnicity. We are nigerians aint we. This is why niger delta indegens are blowing up their oil - as they claim it is!
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by kenoz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Proudly Naija
Re: British Monarch To Honour Nigerians With Queen’s Young Leaders Award by musicwriter(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is sinking poor Britain doing everything possible to hold-on to former colonies. On another thread sometime ago, I have talked about a clandestine cult of elite European white supremacists headed by people like Tony Blair, and they're working so hard to reinvent slavery. According to their school of thought, they believe it was a grave mistake setting former colonies free as it's making Europe poorer. So, this cult advocate for a return to some sort of slavery by 2050.

Unfortunately, when I try bringing out these things to enlighten our people, you'll be called a conspiracy theorist.

What's the purpose of the commonwealth, when we're no longer a British colony?

On the surface this appears to be the queen giving awards to kids, but believe me it's not what it is. There's something bigger behind it. This is about re-inventing slavery!. Modern slavery!!.

One of the British modus operandi from time immemorial has always been ''catch them young'' bombading African children with stories of the queen and images of Britain, so that an African child grow up and he/she would want to think like a British. Indeed, that was the core purpose of western education- to de-Africanize Africans.

I think the commomwealth should be abolished as it have out-lived it's purpose of enslaving third world countries.

I don't know what's wrong with black man in Africa.

Hong Kong was also a former British colony up to the 80's. But, do you know what China been doing since then?. China has been removing anything Britain from Hong Kong!. Everything from re-engineering the minds of Hong Kong people to educate them that they're not British!!. Educating them to think like Chinese, live like Chinese, eat like Chinese, learn like Chinese, be a Chines!. Just be in your own blood!. Even streets that used to have English names has been changed to Chinese!!.

China has totally cut off from western control and is indeed inspiring other Asian countries to do the same. This is how a living people behaves!!.

African leaders, teachers, parents should come back to their senses and start boycoting this sort of events. White man will never reward you, if you're serving the interest of black people. The queen will never reward you, unless British HAD USED you or WILL USE you in future. I think I'm going to blog about this pretty soon.

The same Britain that wants to strengthen the commonwealth, is the same Britain that is threatening to exit the European Union, cause they know the EU doesn't allow them be ''just British''. If Britain can contemplate leaving the European Union, why should any nation still remain a member of the commonwealth?

Are we brain-dead in Africa?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession / I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili / Sultan Of Sokoto Visited Wike In His Country Home,only If We Know What Southern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.