Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London (12217 Views)

Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun / Kemi Adeosun Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today / Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by ideylaff: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2016
ZUBY77:

Please where exactly is the impression here?
I can't seem to see anything related to impression.

Lol. Too much talking . No real action while it all grinds to a halt.

Enough of round table , think tank, committe and Paper Presentation.

Ahhhhh . Damn Kemi is totally overated if you look closely but the sympathy people
have for her is keeping her going.

I mean in 2016 all I keep hearing from a Minister of The federal Republic of Nigeria is talk of Ghost walkers, we did not save for the
Raining day bla bla bla.

No clear direction but all talk.

Which Worthless bonds are you trying to cage investors with when the over exposed bonds sold before are paper worth of no value.

Which value are you assigning these bonds when expected revenue is not even certain and is linked to low oil export.

These people are liars and jokers acting like they mean well
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
how come you can't see that all that you listed above are the blow backs of 16yrs of misrule to which NOI was part of?

You blame her for the ailing economy and the "unrealisable budget", yet freaks like you will hail the Avengers for blowing up pipelines which are our only source of revenue.

Na wah for una o
I'll stop replyig you bruh coz your comments are un-intelligent. First you assume I'm pro-pdp & now you assume I have supported the action of the avengers, all without proof!
I should blame PDP for a contracting economy? Can you hear yourself bruv? So pdp is the reason our GDP is falling,lol ......lemme have you know that APC knew they were inheriting a shrinking economy. Because the economy was shrinking, they were able to use it in their favour during the campaigns. They PROMISED to turn things around, blaming PDP because the economy has gone bust is a very Daft move.
I don't expect our problems to suddenly be wiped away in just 1-4yrs, but I didn't expect our economy to descend this low........Be objective in your thinking, remove the web of politics in your eyes & say things for what it is.
In terms of the economy (not corruption or security), this Govt has a poor score card!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

I'll stop replyig you bruh coz your comments are un-intelligent. First you assume I'm pro-pdp & now you assume I have supported the action of the avengers, all without proof!
I should blame PDP for a contracting economy? Can you hear yourself bruv? So pdp is the reason our GDP is falling,lol ......lemme have you know that APC knew they were inheriting a shrinking economy. Because the economy was shrinking, they were able to use it in their favour during the campaigns. They PROMISED to turn things around, blaming PDP because the economy has gone bust is a very Daft move.
I don't expect our problems to suddenly be wiped away in just 1-4yrs, but I didn't expect our economy to descend this low........Be objective in your thinking, remove the web of politics in your eyes & say things for what it is.
In terms of the economy (not corruption or security), this Govt has a poor score card!
you knew that PDP misrule us for 16yrs with GEJ almost ruining the nation, yet you didn't expect our economy to descend this low.

Have you failed the Avengers today?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by ReabridCharles(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Of what essence is that "impression" if they cannot put together an economic blueprint for the so called investors to see when they come knocking....?

Segadem:
So u expect her to sit down in Nigeria and investors will leave their respective countries to come and strike business deal with her?
Hmmmmm,OK o
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by ReabridCharles(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Okonjo is leagues ahead of her. Let's do the math. First tell me exactly how she formulated those policies and what they were.

irunooboo:
She is greater and more intelligent than that puf-puf cheeked midget called okonjo iweala whose love for corruption is heaven made. Her stringent economic and counter fraud policies have saved Nigeria billions as against the former daft overrated havard drop out iweala who supervised the biggest looting in Africa's history. While the short devil okonjo supervised the sharing of Abacha loot, dasuki gate amongst others, kemi intelligently formulated policies to block leakages and rid the treasury of ghost workers. Kemi remains a shining light and a pride to the yoruba race. Keep excelling Madam smiley
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by jpphilips(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2016
ReabridCharles:
Garri is 3500 a basin
Fuel is 145
Dollar is 371
Kerosene don join
Gas rose by 45%
Diesel too don join

If she wants to impress, I think charity begins at home....

Kemi is your new problem right? Have you hailed Avengers today?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by kally90(f): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
She is greater and more intelligent than that puf-puf cheeked midget called okonjo iweala whose love for corruption is heaven made. Her stringent economic and counter fraud policies have saved Nigeria billions as against the former daft overrated havard drop out iweala who supervised the biggest looting in Africa's history. While the short devil okonjo supervised the sharing of Abacha loot, dasuki gate amongst others, kemi intelligently formulated policies to block leakages and rid the treasury of ghost workers. Kemi remains a shining light and a pride to the yoruba race. Keep excelling Madam smiley
STORY FOR THE gods.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by ReabridCharles(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Take a nap, you need it to clear ur head

jpphilips:

Kemi is your new problem right? Have you hailed Avengers today?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by sweetgala(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2016
truthspeaks:
Op wants to do damage control aftr d minister told same potential investors dat d capital budget wld be reduced. Wch investor wld com 2 a country whr basic infrastructure is lacking. Kemi was overrated n is super clueless abt public finance @ d federal level. All she does is to speak queen's English. Na grammar we go chop. Hw wld u improve d economy if capital expenditure is reduced yet want to increase borrowing. Dis govt keeps oozing incompetence per second

Abeg where did you read that capital budget would be reduced is it the same 2016 budget that takes the figure above 30% for the first time ever.

Some people just come online and start chatting rubish
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by sweetgala(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2016
ZUBY77:

Please where exactly is the impression here?
I can't seem to see anything related to impression.

A link has a purpose ! Use it
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by sweetgala(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2016
henrykelek:
Okay... Domestic price stability is more important than impressing foreign investors

The bond market is a good way to bring money into the system and shore up naira value
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by truthspeaks: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Check d threads on nairaland front page n u ll find d basis for my comments. As u go jst de yan senselessly. Abi u tink say na evry1 go de comment jst like dat
sweetgala:

Abeg where did you read that capital budget would be reduced is it the same 2016 budget that takes the figure above 30% for the first time ever.

Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by truthspeaks: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Check d threads on nairaland front page n u ll find d basis for my comments. As u go jst de yan senselessly. Abi u tink say na evry1 go de comment jst like dat. Dats d link : https://www.nairaland.com/3157514/fg-cut-2016-budget-increase b4 u begin reply wit trash
sweetgala:

Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by Perfectionist11: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2016
unooboo post=46437917][color=#550000][size=10pt][b][i]She is greater and more intelligent than that puf-puf cheeked midget called okonjo iweala whose love for corruption is heaven made. Her stringent economic and counter fraud policies have saved Nigeria billions as against the former daft overrated havard drop out iweala who supervised the biggest looting in Africa's history. While the short devil okonjo supervised the sharing of Abacha loot, dasuki gate amongst others, kemi intelligently formulated policies to block leakages and rid the treasury of ghost workers. Kemi remains a shining light and a pride to the yoruba race. Keep excelling Madam smiley

When I saw your moniker,I wanted 2 skip ur comment..then I saw 46 likes....I gotta say that this is d "utmost display of flexibility"..that shows that U're a multi purpose creature that's good @ other things aside from d U know..,,,.....nice write up...well done.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by sweetgala(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2016
truthspeaks:
Check d threads on nairaland front page n u ll find d basis for my comments. As u go jst de yan senselessly. Abi u tink say na evry1 go de comment jst like dat. Dats d link : https://www.nairaland.com/3157514/fg-cut-2016-budget-increase b4 u begin reply wit trash

I can confirm that any reduction in beforehand planned capital expenditure is due to the delays in budget approval and also can categorically state that any expenditure in 2016 would be greater in allocations and implementation compared to any other year.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by babajay69: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post=46437917]She is greater and more intelligent than that puf-puf cheeked midget called okonjo iweala whose love for corruption is heaven made. Her stringent economic and counter fraud policies have saved Nigeria billions as against the former daft overrated havard drop out iweala who supervised the biggest looting in Africa's history. While the short devil okonjo supervised the sharing of Abacha loot, dasuki gate amongst others, kemi intelligently formulated policies to block leakages and rid the treasury of ghost workers. Kemi remains a shining light and a pride to the yoruba race. Keep excelling Madam smiley[/quote

She is doing her very best to remedy a chaotic situation brought about by her predecessor.
Most people are either ignorant or biased and just say things without any proof.]
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by ideylaff: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
AreaFada2:

You know we Africans seem to pander to outsiders & seek their acceptance badly. Not minding very many dying of poverty at home.

Serious countries always put improving purchasing power of citizens, reduce inflation, encourage private sector to create jobs and keep people optimistic.

But our own, speaking "phonair" to impress foreigners is now an achievement. SMH. shocked

Foreigners are not stupid. They only invest in 9ja if the profit to be had is way higher than they can get elsewhere. They follow IMF, world bank and other forecast on our economy.

Lol point of correction Kemi is not close to speaking Queens English ooo she's speaking East London cockney as its called

We sabe pass all that Sparey Sparey Oyinbo #who she epp
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by mikolo80: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
ReabridCharles:
Garri is 3500 a basin
Fuel is 145
Dollar is 371
Kerosene don join
Gas rose by 45%
Diesel too don join

If she wants to impress, I think charity begins at home....
enter farm
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by mayorchelsea(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
I hate to do this but I must say it at this juncture that the igbos or ibos or whatever need to check themselves before they go around castigating everyone. Okonjo warned us to be ready and prepare for austerity based on the prediction of oil prices and it's happening but they hold the present government responsible.When oil prices wasn't as low as this,didnt we borrow to finance/pay our recurrent expenditure(salary)?Under whose supervision was Abacha's loot re-looted again?We aren't asking you to support the government but please focus on your secession battle and leave Nigeria for us since you have chosen to hold non-igbos in the government responsible for anything. Has Emefiele ever been blamed in all that happening? Or Kachikwu? It's always been the yorubas or northerners.Blaming Fashola for power failure when we know the real situation (NDA).#proudlyzombie.irunooboo,blooodyblogger,i see una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by aloeman15(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2016
Even if you lack self-respect, be mindful of the increasing depth and range of poverty in the land.
You're not as faceless as you think online. The poor will soon have nothing to eat but the rich. When that time comes, your insults of the govt's critics may be mistaken for jeering at the downtrodden.
Be careful.
Goke7:
Bad belle people go soon full this thread o, their disease can never be cured, where dem de? oya make una de show one by one!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by aloeman15(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Pardon me for asking, but-
Are you new to nairaland? The statements below- especially abt kachikwu and emefiele are so ludicrous, you should win an award for ignorance- and I truly don't mean that as an insult, just a metaphor.
I suggest you search for each name and go through the returned results.
mayorchelsea:
We aren't asking you to support the government but please focus on your secession battle and leave Nigeria for us since you have chosen to hold non-igbos in the government responsible for anything. Has Emefiele ever been blamed in all that happening? Or Kachikwu? It's always been the yorubas or northerners.Blaming Fashola for power failure when we know the real situation (NDA).#proudlyzombie.irunooboo,blooodyblogger,i see una.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London by mayorchelsea(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2016
aloeman15:
Pardon me for asking, but-
Are you new to nairaland? The statements below- especially abt kachikwu and emefiele are so ludicrous, you should win an award for ignorance- and I truly don't mean that as an insult, just a metaphor.
I suggest you search for each name and go through the returned results.
Are you mad?what's your business with my opinion? Did I quote anyone in airing my view?f**k off my mention.You could have read and moved on,shithead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Clears The Air Over Reported Assault On Motorist / PDP Offers 50% Waiver On Nomination Forms For Youths Between 25-30 Years Old / Osun 2022: Court Rules In Favour Of Adeleke As PDP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.