Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC (14471 Views)

Maina's Reinstatement To Office Embarrassment To FG - APC / 10 Ministers President Buhari May Sack In 2017 - NigerianBulletin / Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by KissCODE(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2016
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has described the mass retrenchment in banking and other sectors as a sabotage and a ploy by “certain disgruntled persons to blackmail and discredit the Federal Government.”
National Auditor of the party, Chief George Moghalu made the observation in a chat with Daily Sun at the party’s headquarters, yesterday. He said it was a deliberate plan orchestrated by some enemies of the APC government to create a situation of uncertainty and unnecessary frustration of the system.
“Government has told them to stay action on the sack of staff or face the consequences. I don’t know why the banks should be sacking, we need to ask what has happened to the profit they have been amassing in the past.
“They ought to have been prepared for the rainy day. People cannot be manipulated to create the situation of uncertainty and unnecessary frustration for the system.
“As far as I am concerned, what is happening now is pure sabotage. Nigerians should still trust the APC government.
“I will be ready to engage the media after two years of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government.”
Reacting to mixed reactions of Nigerians to Buhari’s health trip to London, Moghalu said: “Let us assume he is sick; what is wrong with someone falling sick? On the contrary, Mr. President should rather be commended because things that have not been happening before are happening now.
“We have a president transmitting power to his deputy to act while he goes on a 10-day vacation trip and relayed the information to the National Assembly.
“Previously, government was personalised and what we had was a case of ‘if he is not there everything stops.’ President Buhari has brought a level of civility in politics. There is nothing wrong with his going on vacation and what he does with his vacation period is entirely his business.
“The Presidency has said that he is not sick to the extent of incapacitation.
There is no debate about whether he is still fit to rule the country.” Asked why weeks after signing the budget, the economy still remains stagnant, he replied: “I won’t agree that things are not moving.
“There is a process and contractors will not go to CBN, open the vault to carry and distribute money because the budget has been signed.
“The contracts listed in the budget must be executed and the process of awarding the contract has to be followed.
“Tenders must be advertised, the committee that handles tenders will sit over the applications and approve them before awarding the contract.
“The Ministry of National Planning has asked the agencies of government to summit their priority projects. “What will not happen is government asking every Nigerian to line up at Eagles Square to collect money,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/mass-sack-in-banks-ploy-to-discredit-fg-apc/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by KissCODE(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2016
Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/mass-sack-in-banks-ploy-to-discredit-fg-apc/

Oam4j mynd44 lalasticlala
Food don land

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by vikacydevato(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Be a boss of yourself, start a snail farm, today. Instead of working in fear.

8 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2016
apc eyes never clear say this country don cast.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by KissCODE(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2016
APC are living in fear. They dont trust anybody. They are insecure & they complain a lot. They nag so much.

Imagine if APC is a woman married to Nigeria a man.

She will kill they man with so much nagging & blame game.

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by DonCortino: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2016
APC is an Evil, satanic and clueless party!

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by huntila(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Rubbish. Must everything be politicised? Back in 2011 when I was in Zenith. There was a slight retrenchment. Nobody blamed anybody. If any business is not making profit,over time there will be downsizing especially the over head cost will be reduced.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by David0(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2016
It's the normal trend, not about APC. If the economy or policies favour the banks and other sectors, there won't be sack.

APC don't take it personal abeg.

Today na my buyday o...ur all welcome to celebrate with me.

39 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by KissCODE(m): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2016
huntila:
Rubbish. Must everything be politicised? Back in 2011 when I was in Zenith. There was a slight retrenchment. Nobody blamed anybody. If any business is not making profit,over time there will be downsizing especially the over head cost will be reduced.
this is where we found ourselves as a country.
Take any decision & be seen as enemy of FG.
If fg & states cant pay salaries they expect banks to be paying when they too dont have money.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by KissCODE(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2016
David0:
It's the normal trend, not about APC. If the economy or policies favour the banks and other sectors, there won't be sack.

APC don't take it personal abeg.

Today na my buyday o...ur all welcome to celebrate with me.
bros APC takes everything personal. Thats why they wants to jail everybody thats not with them.
They are good blackmailers. They just want to blackmail all of us into silence & cluelessness.

Anyway. Happybirthdy to you. Enjoy your day.

But edit your post (buyday means what kwanu?)gringrin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by a2personal2013: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2016
APC grin angry grin grin angry angry grin
Wahala dey oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by youngeagle(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2016
While FG is working hard to sniff life out of Nigerians with there bad eco management..Buch of old fuuls

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Shukuakukobambi: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2016
According to this logic, the mass sack the banking industry experienced between 2009 and 2014 were to discredit PDP?

No be all of una fault.

Baskard politicians efrywere angry

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by huntila(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Spot On.
KissCODE:
this is where we found ourselves as a country.
Take any decision & be seen as enemy of FG.
If fg & states cant pay salaries they expect banks to be paying when they too dont have money.

5 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by hucienda: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Playing politics with people's source of livelihood... smh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Maxymilliano(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2016
How long will APC continue to live in denial ? The economy is gradually falling apart, and no longer at ease for the organized private sector.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by papaejima1: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2016
Oh! Not again!!
Same story we heard with GEJ?

Whenever people react as a result of your poor economic policies you shout sabotage.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by jmoore(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2016
ZOMBIE OH ZOMBIE OH!!!!

Bank is not a charity organization. It's aim is not only to make profit but to maximize it. Folks that got no business acumen should please hush.

I guess PDP is responsible for job cuts in USA? >> http://www.businessinsider.com/bank-of-america-merrill-lynch-cutting-trading-jobs-2016-3 , http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/goldman-sachs-bank-america-cut-jobs-across-trading-divisions-amid-market-turmoil-1547553 , http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/Fed-U-S-oil-job-cuts-reach-about-118-000-7237605.php

13 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by millhouse: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2016
KissCODE:
APC are living in fear. They dont trust anybody. They are insecure & they complain a lot. They nag so much.

Imaging if APC is a woman married to Nigeria a man.

She will kill they man with yso much nagging & blame game.
u said it all

5 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by stevecantrell: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2016
APC should shut up and get to work !

The problem is i dont think they realise theyre dragging Nigeria into deeper shit

You cant run a government on lies and blackmail.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by ridwanayo(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2016
Apc always blaming bd blackmailing,they are not ready to accept that they failed economically.the fg nd state can't pay salary nd the economy is in chambles so how on earth would banks finance themself.I guess all the sacking that occured in banks during pdp tenure was to discredit pdp
I expect apc zombies to support this claim nd give excuse as usual

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by RZArecta(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
These APC zombies keep confirming how rétarded they are cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by macaranta(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Economy is getting bad..what is APC saying?

Anyways if you can train students via E-Learning, see my signature.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by DonMaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
APC---All Palliatrix Congress

Show me who is credible in APC from A to Z. Wetin concern sacking of workers as a result of crumbling economy with ploy to discredit FG...which kind lubbish talk be this.

APC politicians are just king of mendacity...

6 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by okuneddie(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na Una sabi.....I don tire for runs Mata teytey....Meanwhile....

Quote For Today :

No Matter How Rich You Are,You Can Never
Send Credit To This Number 08136924503

.......Abraham Lincoln

6 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nonsense

This is what we get when we support people, political parties, etc. without using our common sense.

They tend to say rubbish knowing that their supporters will make sense out of trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by laprince(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
story

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by VocalWalls: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
PDP hasn't even said anything yet, APC is already confessing.

Kontunu!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Viktor1983(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
APC always sulking, always blaming....Tufia!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by kaystick86(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
This guys are so full of jokes.they need to wake to the fact that they are the enemies of themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
I am not a party person and I don't like commenting on party ish, but this one got me!

When will they ever stop this blame game and make the country work?

Banks have been sacking workers en mass ever before APC took over government. In fact, they sacked more during Jonathan's tenure(that was actually when they sacked me, and my sis)

They have been sacking for years no be today, so why will FG now come out to say its a ploy to discredit them!

Abegi, make una find another talk jare!!

9 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by luvinhubby(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Shey una don see say APC has gone totally mad this time around.

So Iya Seun wey dey sell rice 16,000 per bag is also doing so against APC.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Defect / Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest / Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.