Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC (14481 Views)

Maina's Reinstatement To Office Embarrassment To FG - APC / 10 Ministers President Buhari May Sack In 2017 - NigerianBulletin / Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by hotspec(m): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
ds APC sef fit talk too much. ao does dt amount to sabotage?
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by abouzaid: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tony muoghalu was the former anpp governorship candidate in anambra state, thank God he was sent packing.
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Osakah24(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
okuneddie:
Na Una sabi.....I don tire for runs Mata teytey....Meanwhile....

Quote For Today :

No Matter How Rich You Are,You Can Never
Send Credit To This Number 08136924503

.......Abraham Lincoln
which network the number be, make I prove you wrong.
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by okuneddie(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Osakah24:
which network the number be, make I prove you wrong.

no be same country we dey, u go talk say u no know Na mtn?
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Bethelwealthy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blooood Of Amadioha!! embarassed

here's d thing:
on d 28th of april, 2015, Nigerians made the biggest mistake of their lives, against their history and the well being of the country.............They voted a disease into Aso Rock. . . . . . . where did this Party of Animals come from self? we don buy job o o o o
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by ldpele(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
okuneddie:
Na Una sabi.....I don tire for runs Mata teytey....Meanwhile....

Quote For Today :

No Matter How Rich You Are,You Can Never
Send Credit To This Number 08136924503

.......Abraham Lincoln
please what network? lia Mohammed, 2016.
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Stanbeto: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Always looking for who to Blame

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by ripbubu: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
KissCODE:
bros APC takes everything personal. Thats why they wants to jail everybody thats not with them.
They are good blackmailers. They just want to blackmail all of us into silence & cluelessness.

Anyway. Happybirthdy to you. Enjoy your day.

But edit your post (buyday means what kwanu?)gringrin
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by tuniski: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
huntila:
Rubbish. Must everything be politicised? Back in 2011 when I was in Zenith. There was a slight retrenchment. Nobody blamed anybody. If any business is not making profit,over time there will be downsizing especially the over head cost will be reduced.
U don't get it, if u are not making profit cos of efficiency and effectiveness of processes against competition i.e internally induced, u can restructure n reorganize. However, where your non profit status is outside of your control as a result of macro economic meltdown leading to recession n a threatening depression, it is the fault of the system as anchored by govt.

Command n control economy won't grow jobs it will kill them! Apc should wake up cos things are getting out of hand!
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by okuneddie(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
ldpele:
please what network? lia Mohammed, 2016.

I don tire for Una people.....must u ask which network?
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
may God punish this devilish party..
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
may God punish this devilish party.. what level of stupidity is this
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Vado(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
See as APC members (Nairaland Chapter) are all silent like a grave on this one lol.
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Okanokan(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
When the Apc led administration TSA all known Government Account from Commercial Banks, i wonder how they want the Banks to carry-out business with profit without downsizing.
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by CHANCEMAN: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vado:
See as APC members (Nairaland Chapter) are all silent like a grave on this one lol.

They are embarrassed by the guys statement. Trust me they will soon come out with something more outlandish. Like someone said earlier only a bad workman blames his tools.
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by CHANCEMAN: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vado:

They are embarrassed by the guy's statement. Trust me they will soon come out with something more outlandish. Like someone said earlier only a bad workman blames his tools.
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Okanokan(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
When the Apc led administration TSA all known Government Account from Commercial Banks, i wonder how the Apc led administration want the Banks to carry-out business with profit without downsizing or rightsizing. Apc should rather blame itself for not thinking through policies before applying them.
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Nwaafoimo: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Meeeennn this one tire me sef, when they say APC are bunch of illitrates people will come and defend them, which one be this,na wa o, abi they no de see the crumbling economy, they themself cannot even pay salary and they are blaming private sectors that are cutting down cost. Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Fyno: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Going through the comments shows there's a big shift from comments Post election, we are beginning to realize we made the highest mistake of this century.

Out of over expectation we shot ourselves in the foot,voted an old dying illiterate to oversee the affairs of more than 200 million people.

I don't blame the north because they have a large number if almajiris

The Yoruba's are the worst culprit here,how can they with their sophistication chose mediocrity over Transformation.

If only Nigeria can survive this.

The southwest might have succeeded in destroying nigeria
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by VUVUZELA10: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
"The Federal Government has directed massive retrenchment and retirements in all paramilitary agencies under the Ministry of Interior.
The action is likely to put over 50% of current workforce out of job and worsen the already bloated unemployment market."

"The directive is coming with the approval of Minister of Interior, Gen. Abdulrahman Danbazzau (rtd), through a circular dated May 25, 2016 and addressed to all chiefs of services under the Interior Ministry namely Immigration, Prisons, Fire and Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)."

Chief George Moghalu and APC is high on Kwale monkey tail. When will APC stop swimming in stupidity?
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Bbklopsy: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
apc eyes never clear say this country don cast.
funny liars party
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by bishop1988(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
The last time I checked I thought banking is supposed to be a private sector...so wats this man saying.I think someone needs to book the next available flight for this guy to go join buhari for some brain check up...mtchew.. undecided
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by tk4rd: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nigeria is sinking, and APC is busy thinking that PDP is playing witch into their politics..
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by KissCODE(m): 4:00am On Jun 11, 2016
Okanokan:
When the Apc led administration TSA all known Government Account from Commercial Banks, i wonder how the Apc led administration want the Banks to carry-out business with profit without downsizing or rightsizing. Apc should rather blame itself for not thinking through policies before applying them.
this is the fear of last administration. Thats why they couldnt kick the TSA.
But this government that started playing to the galary dont use their brain thats why we are in this mess today.
A government with direction or sense of purpose
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by chimauga(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Rubishhh

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by wickyyolo: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Propaganda people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Not Dead – Government Sources / We Didn’t Pay A Dime To Free Dapchi Girls, FG Insists / I Didn't Purchase ADC Governorship Form For Governor Ambode - Ikuforiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.