Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys (1351 Views)

Women Hate Dating Men In This 5 Professions / Got Money To Spend But Hate Dating Jobless Women / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by Provab: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2016
You remember how I was so shy to walk up to you? How you laughed and giggled with your friends about my clumsiness and the way my words jumbled in my mouth. You could literally hear my heart beat and the sweat pouring from my forehead could fill a bucket of water.

Eventually, we went on a date. Not like you really wanted to go out with me. Your friends were not around and you had nothing else to do that night so you called me, i could even sense the snickering and the mockery in your voice. But i didn’t care, this was the time to show you how much of a great guy i am and can be. This was the time to capture your heart and make you mine for ever.

I freshened up, added a little cologne. I held the door open for you, took you to one of the best restaurant in town without looking at the cost, i did everything to impress you, wrote you a poem and sang you a song. I did it just like they do in movies. I listened to you, the way you bitched about your ex boyfriend and how you wanted him back. You barely even touched the chicken i ordered, even though you asked me to get three. I watched as you tied them in a nylon, chuckled and went back to talking about that ex.

I wasn’t pissed, I wanted to be there for you, i was a gentleman, your gentleman. I never wanted anything from you, all I wanted was an opportunity to win your heart. As we walked home, you were talking to someone on phone, I guess it was your ex. I was even carrying the 3 chicken I bought for you hoping that you finally would ask a question about me and the things I do. We got to your door, you collected the chicken from me and capish, it was good night.

5 years later you are here, saying you want me back. Like seriously? I’m sorry if my hands are not sweaty, and my voice is not shaky, I’m deeply sorry if I’m not jumping with excitement. Wait! What were you expecting? that I open my arms with glee like a roasted turkey and give you a hug? To thank you for finally wanting me? Have you forgotten so soon how you rejected me? How you refused to let me hold your hands as I walked you back. Now, out of nowhere you claim to suddenly want me. I laugh you, I really do.

Oh! so now that you are pass 30, your breasts are sagging, your face wrinkled, and your body covered in stretch marks that looked like you were flogged by Fulani herdsman, you want me. You know what? while you were busy roving from one bad boy to another because well, Bad boys and cute jerks were the in thing, I was busy getting my life in order. I finished school with good grades and when I couldn’t get a job, I started a business which is now paying off much more than I can imagine.

Now my biggest problem is knowing the right color of suit to wear to that secret conference of young rich millionaires. So tell me, Why would I want to have anything to do with someone like you? When I wanted you, you were busy with guys who treated you like trash. You jumped from one bed to another looking for adventure and fun, the kind a nice guy like me couldn’t give you, you slept with guys who were so happy to brag about it and now you want me to date you. What you really should be asking for is help, maybe from a pastor or a doctor and I’ll gladly pay for it.

It’s not my fault you were used and dumped, you called it upon yourself and stop giving me that trash talk about how all guys are the same,as a nice guy I would have been different for you, but no, you wanted that jerk, that guy who could beat me up if he so wishes, you fell in love with bad boys and losers. And now that they have rejected you and moved on to other ladies, what makes you think that I’ll want you? because I’m a nice guy? Being successful have taught me to be refined and not to deal with trash.

I forgot about you a long time ago but I must say you were among those little things that fueled my desire to be successful. It’s good that you finally came to your senses but it’s already too late. While I would really love it for you to be truly happy, I’m sorry you can’t find that happiness with me or with any other nice guy.

Nice guys don’t want something that have been used, re-used and rejected by jerks and good for nothing sons of crack lords. We don’t want someone who once rejected us, we are not trash collectors. Have fun reading Linda Ikeji’s blog and stories of single ladies, I hope they make you happy.

http://www.9jaslate.com/hello-ladies-ready-date-nice-guy-now-well-no-longer-want/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by Luckylife(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2016
This is harsh ! Did she really deserve it ?
Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by youngest85(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Tanks[b]Tanks[/b]Tanks
Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by smashad(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2016
Oboi dis one na from d hrt

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by smashad(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Oboi dis one na from d hrt shocked

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
I like dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by h20water(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Chisos! U nailed it. Nah fp material b dis, atleast d young n sensible ones can learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by donem: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2016
church mind things
Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2016
mehn,,, dats gruesome. that is really what it ought to be, #teamniceguys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by czarr(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Lol. grin
Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by skywalker240(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good one,...but wil dis one stop cindyjenny1994 4rm going to meet dat tout Jide on sunday?

Na joke i dey oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by dauntless15(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Now that I've seen this i don't know if i should be the badt guy or the nice guy

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by GoldenJAT(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
SPOT ON!! let she that has ears hear.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by sammyogboso(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
#teamniceguys# we rock de world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by Fadamant: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
donem:
church mind things
Yes. Nice guys know exactly what they want. No time for trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nairaland ladies don't comment on threads like this. Why? I wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by vicstar(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
OP ride on gringrin let 'em keep jumping from one thug to another

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by cooljude(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
MasterRahl:
grin
MasterRahl:
wonderful observation.

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by Dahyormine(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nice guys ar boring jooo!

#Team_Good_Bab_Boiz

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by DharmyYinks: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
18 comments and all from guys. Where are the ladies at
Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by DharmyYinks: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nice guys don’t want something that have been used, re-used and rejected by jerks and good for nothing sons of crack lords. We don’t want someone who once rejected us, we are not trash collectors. Have fun reading Linda Ikeji’s blog and stories of single ladies, I hope they make you happy.
#Fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by SweetieConstie(f): 1:50am On Jun 11, 2016
grin
Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by ceekay214(m): 2:13am On Jun 11, 2016
Tell em
Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2016
The guy nailed it. It is simply the naked truth.

Meanwhile, I'm patiently working towards that day I would come up with something synonymous to this to lambaste one girl like that.

#TeamNiceGuy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by Dahyormine(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Neyoor:
The guy nailed it. It is simply the naked truth.

Meanwhile, I'm patiently working towards that day I would come up with something synonymous to this to lambaste one girl like that.

#TeamNiceGuy cheesy
Obviously u avnt dealt with women enof, if u av, u would kno ladies love drama, giv it to dem as e dey hot nd dem go like u die! Dnt be too nice to a lady bro, it pisses dem off simply because it leads to boredome in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by badassProdigy(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2016
Sit yo ass down, not my fault if you swagless and need money to pull Bitchés

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Are A Girl And Hate Dating Nice Guys by Provab: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Sit yo ass down, not my fault if you swagless and need money to pull Bitchés

and dt why u treat them like trash?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Broken Hearted Brother / Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me / How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.