Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Publishing and Marketing My Own Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Publishing and Marketing My Own Books (1530 Views)

Now Accepting Manuscripts For Very Very Fast Publishing And Distribution. / Hire A Professional Book Writing, Publishing And Marketing Consultant! / Book Publishing And Intellectual Property Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Publishing and Marketing My Own Books by GOLDFISH(m): 6:18am On Nov 19, 2005
how can books written and published by me be marketed and how can I get a publishing contract in England or any English speaking country?
Re: Publishing and Marketing My Own Books by Seun(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2006
You can publish it serially on a blog or website. If you notice that a lot of people are reading it, then the book must be good, so you can go ahead and raise money to print some physical copies.
Re: Publishing and Marketing My Own Books by Zahymaka(m): 4:34am On Mar 31, 2006
Try Vantage Press. They have a nice contract and I'll soon send my manuscript to them I've corresponded with them by mail.
Re: Publishing and Marketing My Own Books by bolaoni(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2006
Hello,

My own opinion is that you visit: www.lulu.com It is a wonderful site.

I hope this helps anyone.

(1) (Reply)

How To Locate Anyone,anywhere In The United States / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 8) / Submissions To New Writing 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.