Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" (1153 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by HelenaMag: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2016
Dearest Single lady reading this, if you are in a relationship at the moment and he has being saying "get pregnant before I marry you", it is better you read this now to receive some sense. If a man ever says "get pregnant before I marry you", there are many things involved, things that can ruin you and the relationship if you don't wise up.

Below are some of the reasons a man would make the "get pregnant before I marry you" statement:

See here: http://www.helenamag.com/when-he-says-get-pregnant-before-i-marry-you/
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by youngest85(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2016
dats d trend dear.....nobody is ready to marry a 'basket' as a wife
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by HelenaMag: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2016
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but then have you read the article? You may have a rethink after reading.

youngest85:
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by osesology(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2016
youngest85:
Help me tell her oo...no man wants to marry `wahala'.
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2016
What about 'get rich before i marry you' coz no one wanna marry a kobo kobo man cool
youngest85:

4 Likes

Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by Chinnyx: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Do you know that N1,250 can change your life forever? Come and join the network of People of Purpose and be on your way to financial freedom with just N1250. Call or whatsapp 08035759812 bb pin 2B08A679.
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by youngest85(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Berlyn:
What about 'get rich before i marry you' coz no one wanna marry a kobo kobo man cool
yez na 'get rich' 4 men is allowed.....dats y we'r balling hard
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by OhMyG0d: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2016
La Click La Bend if i click on that link.
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by histemple: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2016
No big deal. It is called verification and confirmation to avoid stories that touch later
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Berlyn:
babe u said it all
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by HelenaMag: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Hello Berlyn, thank you for contributing, our previous topic "14 WAYS TO SPOT A FEMALE GOLD DIGGER" should answer the question. You can read it here: http://www.helenamag.com/14-ways-to-spot-a-female-gold-digger/
Berlyn:
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2016
HelenaMag:
Hello Be.rlyn, thank you for contributing, our previous topic "14 WAYS TO SPOT A FEMALE GOLD DIGGER" should answer the question. You can read it here: http://www.helenamag.com/14-ways-to-spot-a-female-gold-digger/
whats this one saying undecided

Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by skywalker240(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Berlyn:
whats this one saying undecided
EEEEPPARPO!.........E PAIN AM OOOOgrin grin
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
skywalker240:

EEEEPPARPO!.........E PAIN AM OOOOgrin grin
ewi undecided
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by skywalker240(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
the present economy made it so cool

BTw who marraige epp?
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by skywalker240(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Berlyn:
ewi undecided
Gold.....DI.....grin .go an call dat ur robot(mod) B/f of A crush 4 me and i go beat am die cool

**listening to MOVE BIITCH! grin by ludacris** grin
grin
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by GoldenJAT(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
that 1 is they d lovebirds cup of tea.... must d man even tell d lady? Na 2 release the sperm inside hate.
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
skywalker240:

Gold.....DI.....grin .go an call dat ur robot(mod) B/f of A crush 4 me and i go beat am die cool

**listening to MOVE BIITCH! grin by ludacris** grin
grin
see your head grin i dont have your time if not undecided
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by skywalker240(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Berlyn:
[color=]he just a lazy robot with weak battery tell him i said so grin grin as 4 u, fear no go let u fit break dis my big head grin tongue tongue[/color]
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by skywalker240(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Berlyn:
he just a lazy robot with weak battery tell him i said so grin grin as 4 u, fear no go let u fit break dis my big head grin tongue tongue
Re: When He Says "Get Pregnant Before I Marry You" by HelenaMag: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
GoldenJAT:
that 1 is they d lovebirds cup of tea.... must d man even tell d lady? Na 2 release the sperm inside hate.

That will be very cruel

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Women Cheat (and Why They'll Never Stop) / Sugar Mommies In FESTAC Town. RITUALISTS!!! Guys Be Careful. / Dating Seems Very Boring To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.