Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing (34453 Views)

Charms Found On Criminal Suspects Arrested In Lagos [photos] / Photos Of Suspects Arrested At The Illegal Brewery Uncovered In Lagos. / Five Suspects Arrested With 4 Fresh Human Heads In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Guyman02: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
TippyTop:
El Rufai would provide money for their bail and that would be the end of it.
We are under an evil regime.

El rufai actually called for their public prosecution and if possible hanging to serve as deterrent to others
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by abdulwastecx(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Built2last:

The north sees southwest muslims as second class muslims.

come to Abuja and see how many Yoruba mosques exists.

I leave close to one in Wuse 2.

got talking with Abdul a core muslim from Kano one afternoon on Friday, he said he was going to mosque and wanted me to shift my car.

I said shift my car when the mosque is just down the road.

He said he cant go to a Yoruba mosque....I said whats the ish with it. He said he just cant go there.

that thing puzzles me till today.

In fact I keep wondering why we have Yoruba mosque in the first place.

that is segregation

can any core muslim educate me please. why are Yoruba and Edo muslims very civil

The problem is religion become dangerous when it is mixed with politics...
Religion become toxic when practitioners are ignorant, uneducated, poor and sentimental..
I am a South western Muslim born and brought up among northerners, I can relate to your post very well.

Some of those guy you mentioned see themselves to have better culture and faith than other Muslim because simply they are hausas/fulani while some are has open minded as any southwestern or Edo Muslim.

The problem is too many jobless, arrogant and illiterates people live in that region

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by eleko1: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
angry sad angry look @ that dongoyaro in multiple colour angry sad angry sad angry.Dnt waste tax payers money on dis imbe-cile, lunatics. KILL them all angry sad sad angry angry sad sad angry.They even sidon comfortable angry angry sad angry sad sad angry.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by femolala001(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
iyobosadavid:
kill them all, so they can go and be with there virgins
Are u dumb? Dey r just suspects not confirmed killers.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by HOLYMASK: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Are u sure this people are northerners? Especially the second one from the left.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by goziem1982(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wickedness in high place, this case will just die like that. We claim united but are not, we are not sincere to ourselves, that's our biggest problem.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Junior66(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rxpetite:
They should be jailed in the east.
Our problem is not Islam as a religion. Our problem is the Northerners.
These people are violent, poor and uneducated - a very dangerous combination. As if that is not enough some wicked person introduced a religion such as Islam to them.

There are Muslims in the west for God's sake. Are those ones practising a the China version of Islam?

There are as many violence provoking passages in the Bible as there are in the Koran. Are we practicing the fake version?

Are these northerners the only people who have religion?
Go and read up on Islam, it is a different religion. Islam is very dangerous even in the west only that attacks are stopped ryt before they happen. those peaceful muslims u see are westernised and naturally peace-loving people. Ask any ex-muslim u know. i love my middle-belt and yoruba muslims though, peace loving people. And pls stop calling northerners uneducated cos the educated ones are the people spearheading these attacks.

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by questted: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is crazy...how can dis guys still be looking dis relaxed? mean while if its in the south suspect is caught of a far lesser crime it would take a lot of proper looking to recognize the suspects bucs the police would have given their face dir first reward.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Emmydo360(m): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
ikbnice:
I am expecting to see swollen faces, cracked lips and plastered head and also the possibility of seeing bandaged arm(just as we know how crazy police torture is). But what am seeing here is different, they are all looking fresh, sitting on a couch and I bet there is A/C there seeing how relaxed they are. Am I the only one seeing this abi dem get oga at the top ni?
*goes back to check their picture the fifty-ninth time*

I see their hands handcuffed

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by holybabayo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
This should be made public especially in the north to serve as deterrents.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by ikbnice(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
katoto:
They look so r elaxed n unabashed as if they are about to be released.Carefree as if nothing will happen.
this country sha
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Junior66(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
zicoraads:
Rxpetite...you hit the nail on the head. Our problem is not Islam, it's the North. Islam really is peaceful. I have read every part of the Koran and there is no part that proscribes what these animals did. The Hausas by their very nature are very violent people.

I bet you it would have been more same thing had it been Christianity got to them first. They would have probably practiced the Old Testament version of an 'eye for an eye' and ignored the part where Jesus Christ said you should turn the other cheek.

ask yourself this question-why are northern christians peaceful, when they are not trying to revenge attacks from their muslim brothers? what differentiates a northern xtian from a northern muslim? if u anser correctly den u will know why northern muslims are violent. their religion is the only difference!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by laurel500(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Look closely you would see they were hanged cuffed...

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by HASSANAASIA(f): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
ucee64:
I detest northerners like madt c dem#mumuz

Including me?
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by jordinsparkles(f): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
God punish una!!!!!!!! Hundred times...
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by MKO4ever(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Built2last:

got talking with Abdul a core muslim from Kano one afternoon on Friday, he said he was going to mosque and wanted me to shift my car.

He said he cant go to a Yoruba mosque....I said whats the ish with it. He said he just cant go there.

that is segregation

can any core muslim educate me please. why are Yoruba and Edo muslims very civil
Your friend Abdul from kano state only understands Hausa and probably a bit of English
If he goes to Yoruba mosque, how will he understand the preaching (in yoruba) when he doesn't speak Yoruba?
This is different from someone leaving in Surulere and has to travel miles to Canaanland for Church services when there are dozens thousand other churches around Surulere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Pray(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
What they need is education. They are still very blind.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by gulfer: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
debetmx:

My bad
Forgiven !!! !!!
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by msjijitar(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
SUSPECTED person is not a guilty person until proven guilty after thorough investigation, I the guys has the right to breath in fresh air
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by ericuzor(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Can you see them in this pic

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by elfico(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Built2last:

that is segregation

Friday Sermons are given in the language understood by majority of the people. That is why ur neighbour is not going to the "Yoruba" mosque because he won't understand the sermon.

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Built2last:

that is segregation

EDUCATION
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by iyobosadavid: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
femolala001:

undecided
femolala001:

what I sensed from what you said, I think you are among the killers. Demented fellow
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Autino(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
debetmx:
No handcuff. Who is fooling who?

I can bet my 6 months salary arrears, nothing is happening to these guys.

Their emir is still walking free if you know what I mean.
absolutely nothing will. Happen cos its been long when Christians in the north are passing through hell in the hands this Muslims
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by MielBaker(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
ANONYDOTT:
islam is a blood sucking cult... You can't just make your assertion
based on northern muslims ( Who are good for nothing scums of the earth). Take a look at the middle east, Paris, Belgium etc, who take tough stance against their nefarious ways. The ones that appear docile have been tamed by the privileges they enjoy. The ones with nothing to lose go go to far lengths just to spill blood for their God forsaken Mohammed (pbuh).

Check yourself, you can do better. May God forgive us all.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Tobilols(f): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
No handcuffs
Or are they being hosted to executive dinner?
Watch how they will sweep this under carpet just the way they did with those caught with video of nimbo Enugu fulani herdsmen killing

Arrest without sentence to be bail later by a northern politician just the way kwakwanaso did in Lagos mile 2 case

Northern have the monopoly of crime.
Look again, there are hand cuffs. 2 to one cuff.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Tobilols(f): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
debetmx:
No handcuff. Who is fooling who?
I can bet my 6 months salary arrears, nothing is happening to these guys.
Their emir is still walking free if you know what I mean.
Look again, two men to one cuff.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by coolhumble(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oloriburuku niwon
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by moshould(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
D same question I'd hve asked, why dem still look neat an fresh? Dem no flog dem, nptin dp their face....
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by banme1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
See how comfortable they appear
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by 4nobody4every1: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
angry angry
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by chuose: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nothing will happen to these guys.

I give the North one thing, they know how to cover things up.

Prison na for Southerners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) / 39-Year-Old Zimbabwean Lady Pays Hitmen $100 To Kill Her Lover (Photos) / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.