Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing (34466 Views)

Charms Found On Criminal Suspects Arrested In Lagos [photos] / Photos Of Suspects Arrested At The Illegal Brewery Uncovered In Lagos. / Five Suspects Arrested With 4 Fresh Human Heads In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Goshgurl: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Arrested? No handcuffs? No sullen remorseful looks? Haba, is this a press conference?
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by amakenny: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
iyobosadavid:
kill them all, so they can go and be with there virgins

Who side,
They are not even kept like murder suspects.
They look like passengers awaiting the announcement of their flights.

Buhari administration handcuffs corruption suspects, but treats murderers like picnic goers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by danderson(f): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why are they not on chains undecided undecided
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by AMvanquish: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rxpetite:
They should be jailed in the east.
Our problem is not Islam as a religion. Our problem is the Northerners.
These people are violent, poor and uneducated - a very dangerous combination. As if that is not enough some wicked person introduced a religion such as Islam to them.

There are Muslims in the west for God's sake. Are those ones practising a the China version of Islam?

There are as many violence provoking passages in the Bible as there are in the Koran. Are we practicing the fake version?

Are these northerners the only people who have religion?

So im violent, poor and uneducated. See this buffon. If i generalize all igbos to be drug traffickers or all yorubas to be yahoo boyz, am i making any sense. People are evil n bad regardless of tribe or religion.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by bejeria101(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
And these are the pple? Police swear on your life and your papa grave this are the pple? Human life is worth nothing so im not suprised,the mumu them dey do ramadan abi? Which god are they praying to? Tufia!
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by amtaken(f): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good!

Arrest more of them.

They must pay.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by mukhtara446(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
debetmx:
No handcuff. Who is fooling who?

I can bet my 6 months salary arrears, nothing is happening to these guys.

Their emir is still walking free if you know what I mean.
maybe you need glasses
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rxpetite:
These people are violent, poor and uneducated - a very dangerous combination. As if that is not enough some wicked person introduced a religion such as Islam to them.

There are Muslims in the west for God's sake. Are those ones practising a the China version of Islam?

There are as many violence provoking passages in the Bible as there are in the Koran. Are we practicing the fake version?

The problem is not Nigerian Northerners my girl.. it is ISLAM.. check other countries where it is practiced and you will notice a familiar pattern.
Sadly when we should be concentrating on how to stabilize and move this country forward.. many are thinking of how to go back to the days of camels and desert drinking shai.. and harem-styl raping and abusing women and children because some righteous dude did it and said it.. even I fear for my life as one Muslim passed by my laptop screen shaking his head.. I am sure he has a sharpened knife waiting for me by my car when I close soon. It is not Northerners girl.. it is ISLAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Pacifyre(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
No handcuffs
Or are they being hosted to executive dinner?
Watch how they will sweep this under carpet just the way they did with those caught with video of nimbo Enugu fulani herdsmen killing

Arrest without sentence to be bail later by a northern politician just the way kwakwanaso did in Lagos mile 2 case

Northern have the monopoly of crime.

Even if your eyes are bad, can't you ask a good Samaritan to read you the lines?
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Built2last: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
MKO4ever:

Your friend Abdul from kano state only understands Hausa and probably a bit of English
If he goes to Yoruba mosque, how will he understand the preaching (in yoruba) when he doesn't speak Yoruba?
This is different from someone leaving in Surulere and has to travel miles to Canaanland for Church services when there are dozens thousand other churches around Surulere

You don't have to display your bigotery, I only ask for clarification.

are you suggesting by this balderdash you wrote that my friend and neighbour who has 3 degrees and a distinguished young Nigerian in every sense of success understands a bit of English.

why leave the subject of discuss to show your idiocy.

there is a mosque in my street in Abuja yet my friends and neigbours go to national mosque every friday, drive pass many other mosques on the way to national mosque. but your bigotery won't allow you think.

every religion have a central place where they travel to worship

the question is why call one Yoruba mosque and the other normal name.

sensible people have responded on the likely reason

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Mob2323(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Your brain is so empty...because of some people you generalise it,among d yorubas their are still religion fanatic
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Ahmeduana(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
TippyTop:
El Rufai would provide money for their bail and.
WHILE DISHONORABLE KWAKWOSO WILL BE THEIR GUARANTOR.

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by firstolalekan(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rxpetite:

I guess you are a christian...
You are the only rational one i have seen on this forum.
One love.

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by seankay(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
No handcuffs
Or are they being hosted to executive dinner?
Watch how they will sweep this under carpet just the way they did with those caught with video of nimbo Enugu fulani herdsmen killing

Arrest without sentence to be bail later by a northern politician just the way kwakwanaso did in Lagos mile 2 case

Northern have the monopoly of crime.
No handcuffs? You need to change your glasses sir
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by femolala001(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
iyobosadavid:
undecidedwhat I sensed from what you said, I think you are among the killers. Demented fellow
NUMSKULL!!! Pls define "suspects".. u educated illiterate..
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Obienesarah: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
TippyTop:
El Rufai would provide money for their bail and that would be the end of it.
We are under an evil regime.
An evil one at dat.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by iyobosadavid: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
femolala001:

bottom feeder.. iyalaya there
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by FOLLEY20(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
These people might be innocent. The real killers might have escaped from kano state
Really! They may be innocent pple.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by iyobosadavid: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
femolala001:

How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna" -
Suspects Confess. what do you understand by that..pls explain. you full blown Cuckoo
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by murnas(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=debetmx post=46448045]No handcuff. Who is fooling who?

I feei ashmed d northerners practice Islam as a Muslim I have one thing for u people we never never destroy Islam Almighty Allah has perfected our religion God will judge all u Amin
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by ihearYou(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
post=46444674:
The Nigeria Police arraigned 5 suspects over Kano ‘blasphemy’ killing.

These are their faces

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photo-five-suspects-over-kano-blasphemy.html

Is this how police now arrange murder suspect? No hand cuff/leg chains, sitting down like they want to hv a plate of tuwo shikafa and burukutu. They should be dangling from their ankles.Mtchwww!
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by erniewhez(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
compare d faces

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by erniewhez(m): 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
gruelsome, be warned, very graphic photos

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by femolala001(m): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2016
iyobosadavid:
How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna" -
Suspects Confess. what do you understand by that..pls explain. you full blown Cuckoo
Bravo tard.. Knew u were gonna say dis to backup ur stupidity after realising your goof-up.
Well.. Those involved in d kano killings av dey confessed??
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by iyobosadavid: 12:13am On Jun 11, 2016
femolala001:

Bravo tard.. Knew u were gonna say dis to backup ur stupidity after realising your goof-up.
Well.. Those involved in d kano killings av dey confessed??
your mumu go last forever say Amen. I sorry for ur parents for the whole school fees wey dem waste for Iranu like u...spits on your empty head
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by tonygee1(m): 12:19am On Jun 11, 2016
Rxpetite:

my sister God wil bless u. God did everytin well untill he allowed islam into Nigeria. useless police u allow these worms to relax on a chair

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by fweshlee(m): 5:14am On Jun 11, 2016
Nigeria Police force can sabi suspect innocent ppl ehn....Few days after ssophisticated robbery
Dey ll arrest sussppects, wen d culprit r already underGround.....Northerners and there wahala......mayb
We gonna av to separate lerra...............#Jackbeur now wrks 4 NPF.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Rexyl(m): 6:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Junior66:

Go and read up on Islam, it is a different religion. Islam is very dangerous even in the west only that attacks are stopped ryt before they happen. those peaceful muslims u see are westernised and naturally peace-loving people. Ask any ex-muslim u know. i love my middle-belt and yoruba muslims though, peace loving people. And pls stop calling northerners uneducated cos the educated ones are the people spearheading these attacks.

Aside religion, Yoruba culture prevails against violence even if it exists and supported by certain "hadit" of Islam. You can't just be violent on religious course and be successful with it. It seems many northern Muslims are morally and religiously enslaved in what they believe and practice. Religion, prayer and fasting don't make people holy and acceptable to Almighty God! The fanatics and violence ones on matters of faith have just got things wrong and that's the reason for their misbehavior.

That's the reason individuals - people and tribes practicing the religion must find a way to shape it by themselves if Saudi Arabia can't help to shape it for civic liberty and peaceful coexistence among various people of different faith.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by capacino(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Those religious fanatics will feel no remorse at all.. Defending an imported faith, be it Christianity/Islam.

Let God(Allah) be the judge of who is holy and not.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by ogunyemifot(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2016
The idiot that was performing ablution at the late woman's shop should be brought forward and identified, then we Nigerians would believe that these ones brought before us were the perpetrators of thus grave evil.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by nessacookey(f): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rxpetite:

I concur with you. Here in Zamfara we are scared especially during this fasting period
Can't wait for POP already.

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by kechywillz(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2016
They appear relaxed. With they way I see them I don't think justice will prevail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery / 39-Year-Old Zimbabwean Lady Pays Hitmen $100 To Kill Her Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.