Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,123 members, 7,863,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Please What Does This Dream Implies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Does This Dream Implies (429 Views)

When A Lady Says She Need A Break In Relationship, What Does That Implies? / If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? / Interprete This Dream For Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does This Dream Implies by businessman7(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
good day Nl members I have been currently having a dream about my Gf the first one I dreamt of was that in the dream I was with my Gf then suddenly we started hearing some one calling her name then she left my presence to search for who was calling her so my mind was not at rest so I decided to follow her to see where she was heading to then suddenly I saw some one hiding amf pointed a gun to my Gf and he was trying to kill her so I fought the person until d person died then I told her to mind d kind of friends she keeps then this morning I had another one she was with some set of guys and they were playing and I was just passing by in the then she and those guys started making jest of me and were laughing at me I was ashamed I had to run away please some body help what kind of dream is this and this is d gal I so much love and spend so much on please help
Re: Please What Does This Dream Implies by Breadmaker: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Stop doing this before going to bed.

1 Like

Re: Please What Does This Dream Implies by UrWorstNitemare: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
undecided OP do you watch Telemundo
Re: Please What Does This Dream Implies by timsonpreye(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
What kind of thread is dis **SMH and walking out of thread** undecided
Re: Please What Does This Dream Implies by finalboss1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
op you need to be very careful... the friends she's following are badt....
Re: Please What Does This Dream Implies by grad2012(f): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lols Op don't mind dem jare,ask ur Pastor or Imam I think its more spiritual.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Believe This? / What's The Reason For Your Relationship? / Are You Guilty Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.