Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard (43455 Views)

Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) / Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended / Olisa Metuh Case: Judge Threatens National Hospital In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by solid3(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Very soon, you will hear that the spokes person of PDP has gone into exile.

To the hospital security guards, ensure all persons dressed as a tall woman is not Olisha Metuh. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by Ranchhoddas: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Like play like play this criminal go escape.

1 Like

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by Kosy79(f): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
cheesy metuh should rather beg the doctors for cyanide pills so he can rest in peace. This wahala no go end soon. Proudly 97% cool
. Buhari should beg d doctors for cyanide pills so he can rest in peace. Proudly 5% that feeds d 97%.

3 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by MrMcJay(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:
Why do I have this feelings that Justice Okon Abang is one hell of an arrogant and egocentric fellow? He's among those I never wish to meet.

You are simply ignorant of the import of what those guys did. He was very lenient with them.

If I were the Judge, I'll order that the CMD as well as the Doctor who approved his transfer be docked for contempt of Court and sentenced to 3 months imprisonment in a Lagos prison. Thereafter, their case would go to the MDCN for proper professional punishment.

6 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by solid3(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2016

To the hospital security guards, ensure all persons dressed as a tall woman is not Olisha Metuh. tongue

1 Like

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by manutdrichie(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrvitalis:
So na even only back pain

Think say na serious matter

So na back pain national hospital no fit treat??

Even ear problem they can't treat

2 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by Sheggy13(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
MrMcJay:

You are simply ignorant of the import of what those guys did. He was very lenient with them.

If I were the Judge, I'll order that the CMD as well as the Doctor who approved his transfer be docked for content of Court and sentenced to 3 months imprisonment in a Lagos prison. Thereafter, their case would go to the MDCN for proper professional punishment.
Do you think the person you quoted is being objective? Far from it. He's only angry that the amiable Justice is prosecuting this case to the letter and would nail Metuh soon. That to people like him and his likes who support politicians with corrupt cases on their neck is a huge blow, which makes him hate the Judge and term him egocentric. The days of impunity are over.

5 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by vickylala239: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:
Why do I have this feelings that Justice Okon Abang is one hell of an arrogant and egocentric fellow? He's among those I never wish to meet.

Then Dnt steal govt money simple.... stay out of trouble....

Politicians need very wicked judge to handle dem....

5 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by vickylala239: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
DrWise:
Why do I have this feeling that Justice Abang is bias in this case?

If he is bias better......

Cuz politicians are wicked ppl...

Why shuld Dey move him to Lagos.... Cuz of Jst bck pains...

4 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by Splinz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
vickylala239:

Then Don steal govt money simple.... stay out of trouble....

Politicians need very wicked judge to handle dem....
I'm not gonna condescend to that level. But hey! There's no saint in politics.
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by brenister10: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
DrWise:
Why do I have this feeling that Justice Abang is bias in this case?

Metuh na ya brother?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by vickylala239: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:

I'm not gonna condescend to that level. But hey! There's no saint in politics.

Yes then,Why pity d politicians.....

Why den do u say he is bias....

If There is no saint in politics, then they shuld Nt b treated any better then....

That simply mean d more wicked a judge is to a politician, the better for our country nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by MoneyGreen(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
MadCow1:
National Drama..
is this all you have to say Mr Madcow? Pls say some more Cow.. "mooo, mooo"
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by tolaadepej(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oh my God! so na ordinary back pains dem no fit treat for abuja dem com carry am come Lagos, na thunder go fire all these thief wey dey naija head o see delay tactics, oo ni bo nbe , ole oloriburuku

3 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by BABANGBALI: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Metuh wan use Yoruba land run away from justice. Igbo and like be like bread and butter grin grin grin

Food don ready for una make una come chop me raw but make una start from my yansh na there sweet pass tongue

1 Like

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by MadCow1: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by BMZK: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
solid3:

They should also monitor Seme border. Cotonou here he comes. Asari Dokubo will be his brother keeper.

3 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by Splinz(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
vickylala239:

Yes then,Why pity d politicians.....

Why den do u say he is bias....

If There is no saint in politics, then they shuld Nt b treated any better then....

That simply mean d more wicked a judge is to a politician, the better for our country nigeria
I don't pity politicians; I pity humanity. They're also humans you know, same flaws they have is what you have. But wait! You mean the judge should deal with him wickedly? Hmm, I'm even scared of you too. Just naturally adverse to mean people.
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by edisoncash: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
cheesy metuh should rather beg the doctors for cyanide pills so he can rest in peace. This wahala no go end soon. Proudly 97% cool

Why would you suggests sure a deadly acts,hmmmm
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by billyG(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
misscall247:
Buhari speaking not judge
So buhari na cheif judge now!this ya Buhariphobia too much oo!
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by odutolasodiq(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
few meters away from muritala mohammed int'l airport. hope the DSS is at alert to hinder any impending escape from nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:

Its 95℅ not 97℅... Or the herdsmen killing and taking people's Land part of the 2% you added..
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by sammy4life1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:

Well I wouldn't doubt ur feeling but on the other hand am having a feeling that Justice Okon is being unnecessarily hard so as to pass Judgement in favour of Metuh without being noticed........ grin
Splinz:

Well I wouldn't doubt ur feeling but on the other hand am having a feeling that Justice Okon is being unnecessarily hard so as to pass Judgement in favour of Metuh without being noticed........
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by Kennydoc(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:

Who dash you 97%? Your region gave a measly 57% votes to Buhari in the election, and you're here claiming 97%. No wonder even the SS has had more political appointments in this government than your region.
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by ever811(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:
commit a crime,meet with him and get it hot...

1 Like

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by vickylala239: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:

I don't pity politicians; I pity humanity. They're also humans you know, same flaws they have is what you have. But wait! You mean the judge should deal with him wickedly? Hmm, I'm even scared of you too. Just naturally adverse to mean people.

I guess u Hv Neva encountered arm robbers,,,, which are Jst humans Lik u...may after den u will not pity humanity.....

Nt praying Dat for u sha...

Only Dat Mst of us Hv not encountered d unthinkable.....
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by Fhowe: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
In as much as i support the anti corruption fight (why cry over split milk)APC fighting for 400 million that might never be recovered when we are losing billions daily na wa for this our government penny wise pound foolish .The judge saying many heads will roll (alot of innocent nigerians are awaiting trial and languishing in nigerian jails una no speed up their trial ) Sometimes i think we need to set our priorities right as a Country .APC kindly block all loopholes for this kind of events of looting from re occuring and please let the Judiciary get to work to decongest our Prisons all this court seatings and hearings make una dey try people on awaiting trial atleast by now maybe like 100 innocent people will be free rubbish
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by blowjob: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
amaechi1:
[If I ordered investigation into the activities of the National Hospital regarding to Metuh’s medical report many heads will roll]

I want to appeal to our doctors not to put their integrity on the line for any politician. They don't worth it. However, I wish Metu well.
WELL ... grin..THIS GUY SHOULD DIE...ALL OF DEM DEY BALL,WITH STOLEN MONEY,CARRY BATTALON OF LAWYAS,WITH STOLEN MONEY,THEIR MISERABLE KIDS,WIVES,FAMILY MEMBERS DEY BALL WITH STOLEN MONEY....U DEY WISH AM WELL,...SOME DON DEY DIE SMALL SMALL.....SO GUY KNOW,HOW U DEY PRAY... angry

1 Like

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by Splinz(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
vickylala239:

I guess u Hv Neva encountered arm robbers,,,, which are Jst humans Lik u...may after den u will not pity humanity.....

Nt praying Dat for u sha...

Only Dat Mst of us Hv not encountered d unthinkable.....
Oh dear, I've gone passed the level of seeking revenge and bitterness, they're simply not worth my time. Even if you're to kill me now, guess what? I'm simply say, "Oh congratulation Vicky!". Life is nothing when you've served your purpose.
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by 6digitscomrade: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
orlando...ibile baddest!!!!!oya loba wa fun ni 5shots on behalf of the ibile commitees..
OrlandoOwoh:
Back pain? Metuh should be given opa eyin.

1 Like

Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by vickylala239: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:

Oh dear, I've gone passed the level of seeking revenge and bitterness, they're simply not worth my time. Even if you're to kill me now, guess what? I'm simply say, "Oh congratulation Vicky!". Life is nothing when you've served your purpose.

U Mst b a Muslim den....

Dats not revenge, Bt weeding the bad eggs off....
Re: Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard by kulekaa(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:
funny dude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.