Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? (25231 Views)

Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc / Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by nnemak(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2018
Sanchase:
The salary is N220k per month.
Congratulations on your new role, I pray you excel and succeed on it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by jom28gy(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2018
What ever you see there take it,the job is for you

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by swaggprofessor(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2018
suasmablow:
I just got an invitation for an interview for the post of an exam invigilator at Brtish council.
Please I want to find out how much is the salary per month and how to prepare for the interview session.
Thanks
is having an ielts certificate part of the requirement? Cos i have an average of 7 but just 6.5 in speaking. I am hoping to apply for the next .
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sanchase:

Please I have two questions for you, please.

1. How did you get a job interview from BS?
2. Is the job full time or part time basis?

Thanks.
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by capsule(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
I applied, wasn't contacted. I opted for calabar.
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by pstfrancis(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
If you have another job, you better go for it instead of waiting for this one. I won't advice you to think you have gotten a job.

Forget the name. Better look for a better job that will pay you well.

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by realabraham: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sanchase:

Please how sure are you? What is your source? Kindly answer. Thanks
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by swaggprofessor(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
realabraham:

Please how sure are you? What is your source? Kindly answer. Thanks
pls will a graduate of physics be considered?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by mikkyvelly: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
nobody has received invite for any interview yet....beware of fake news!
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by YvonneAtNL: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
grandstar:

Too small jo
I thought it will be like 20m

shocked
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by realabraham: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
suasmablow:
I just got an invitation for an interview for the post of an exam invigilator at Brtish council.
Please I want to find out how much is the salary per month and how to prepare for the interview session.
Thanks

Please have you been called upon to start?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by jidluk: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2018
any news yet? for lagos
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by highway007(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Just got an invitation for English test for this Saturday. I choose kwara
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Busbar(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
highway007:
Are u in kwara?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by highway007(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Presently I'm not in kwara.
Why do you ask?
Busbar:

Are u in kwara?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Busbar(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2018
highway007:
Presently I'm not in kwara.
Why do you ask?
I was also invited for the English test though not ilorin center
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by highway007(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2018
Ok. All the best
Busbar:

I was also invited for the English test though not ilorin center

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
swaggprofessor:
pls will a graduate of physics be considered?

yes
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by highway007(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
kindly fill me in for the interview tips
highway007:
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
plss has anyone who wrote d British Council exam in Benin on d 28th of July been invited fr interview?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Busbar(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
enaruna:
plss has anyone who wrote d British Council exam in Benin on d 28th of July been invited fr interview?
I also wrote in benin but no interview invite yet.
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by highway007(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2018
I've been invited for interview in kwara
enaruna:
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2018
highway007:
ok congrants bro... m yet to hear frm dem... n i dnt think any Benin candidate has too...
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
7Alexander:

I received yesterday
i received too... plssss let's chat on whatsap or somtin...
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
highway007:
bro plss hw did ur interview go if u v done it
.. n wat were d badic requirements needed...
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by lightstone(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello!
Please I just got an invite to come for my exam on Saturday 29 /9/2018

Please someone should give me info on how the exam ques will be like.

This is my my number Funmi @ call/ WhatsApp 08092817564
I will appreciate any support from you guys pls
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by mojysiola(f): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Busbar:

I also wrote in benin but no interview invite yet.

Hello good afternoon, pls what does their written test looks like I mean their questions. I got an invite from them. Thanks
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by Busbar(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
mojysiola:

Hello good afternoon, pls what does their written test looks like I mean their questions. I got an invite from them. Thanks
Simple English lexis and structure.
Another meaning for a given sentence.
Know your tense very well.
Which state are u writing?
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by mojysiola(f): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Busbar:

Simple English lexis and structure.
Another meaning for a given sentence.
Know your tense very well.
Which state are u writing?
Ibadan. Thanks for the response. am grateful
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by gsk4reality: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
mojysiola:

Ibadan

I am writing in Ibadan too on Saturday. I saw the job advert .it's a temporary/part time job.

I saw some past Lagos Venur staff advert. The pay is #650 per hour.

Don't know what the pay in Ibadan will be.

I currently work in a microfinance Bank in Ibadan.

Do you guys think this job is worth resigning for?

Opinions needed
Re: What's The Salary Of A British Council Exam Invigilator? by mojysiola(f): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2018
gsk4reality:

I am writing in Ibadan too on Saturday. I saw the job advert .it's a temporary/part time job.

I saw some past Lagos Venur staff advert. The pay is #650 per hour.

Don't know what the pay in Ibadan will be.

I currently work in a microfinance Bank in Ibadan.

Do you guys think this job is worth resigning for?

Opinions needed

My opinion is that go for the test for and see the outcome. That's what I intend to do too. Don't capitalize on what you just heard about the pay. If after the whole process the payment is worth it then you can resign but if not you can continue with your previous job. with that no offfer is lost. My opinion though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Power Cables In Delta (Video) / Thread For Food Scientist& Technologist In All Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria / Mass Sack, Demotion Looms In Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.