Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess (36036 Views)

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect / Kidnapped Colonel Samaila Inusa Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by tinsel: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
This thread is quite because an hausa man was killed.

9 Likes

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Did anyone noticed the difference: an Okeke kidnaps, robs and kills an Inusa yet the Hausa-Fulani have not descended on this thread shouting and abusing the region, tribe or even the religion of the said Okeke like his kinsmen from the land of the red soil would usually do at any given opportunity?

+1 like

6 Likes

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by T4kbaba(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
The man died as Zeid
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by annnikky(f): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

If the story is true, the officer killed himself.
Never play hard in times like that especially if your life is not the primary Target.
D man wants to show d@ he's a military man n it has taken his lyf at d process, is not gud yo do galadima sometyms.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by kobonaire(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
"..He pulled the trigger and fired himself..."
so basically he is blaming the Col for his own death.
Abeg put tyre around that niqqa's neck and let's see how the story will change grin

5 Likes

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by matrix199(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
tpacalipse:
Lovely soldier. If all Nigerians behave like that with armed robbers, robbery would have reduced.

Then there won't be a single Nigerian left, except for the armed robbers!

I doubt the story though. The robbers must have realised he was a soldier and had no choice than to eliminate him, lest he may leave no stone unturned in his search for them if he was released alive.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by glossy6(f): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Did anyone noticed the difference: an Okeke kidnaps, robs and kills an Inusa yet the Hausa-Fulani have not descended on this thread shouting and abusing the region, tribe or even the religion of the said Okeke like his kinsmen from the land of the red soil would usually do at any given opportunity?

Did Hausa man not partake in the killing?
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by pimpchi(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
RIP to the suspect in Advance.... Military, gbege Don be for you.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by Kakamorufu(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Okeke!! Chaiiii
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by lavera(f): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by HBB1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
The story sucks! If the man really fought back when outnumbered as the robber claimed then he wasn't brave but stoooooopid! What foolish pride? Disarming a man is risky business, even seasoned martial artists say this. If the story is true o, he died for nothing!
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by Earth2Metahuman: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Choi... Another rampanging Israelite from cursed red soil on rampage killing our dear soldier and a family man.

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by JuanDeDios: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
AdaNri1:
At fourth something they are still into robbery. Better they were caught now. RIP colonel
The age surprised me, too. A fool at forty, I guess.
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by PentiumPro(f): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Notice how some of these evil Biafrans on this thread are already trying to put the blame on the dead Soldier.
These fools will defend anything and anyone as long as the name sound Okeke or Okechukwu,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by banme1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
but u just did
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by Jaycool18(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
This story is so so false, I know someone close to the man's family and they said the people who killed him have been tracking them from when they left their house to his in-laws place, together with his family . The people who killed the colonel were with him outside the house and asked the wife and children to go inside the compound. The wife and her family members were peeping through the window and were asked to switch off all the lights and stop peeping that they were trying to see their faces. This was around 7:00pm.. A few minutes later , they drove off with him. The family were expecting to see the man return or receive a call from him, but they didn't . Few days later, they heard he was dead.. So my guess is, this may not be the people who killed him..

Maybe they were paid to take the fall

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by 1metre: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
musaajebor:

sympathizer
the post up there is right if the tory is real, he was instructed not to panic they came only for his car, car and life which one is more precious? We need to apply wisdom to enable us overcome some life given dangerous situations,the solider in him for relax make them take the car, it fit be govt car self, Nigeria is not worth dyeing for grin person wey wan die na person wey no get moni,if u hv moni, u go like live long grin grin
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by PrinceKenne(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

If the story is true, the officer killed himself.
Never play hard in times like that especially if your life is not the primary Target.

I understand where u are coming from brother Ojukwu, yet the same IPOB right?
In case you are ready to listen, in a situation like that, you can't be expecting a military man to go coward. In the first place, I expect you to appreciate the great soldier for even able to get the gun in the first place. How are u sure if the criminal was not lying that he killed himself? Everything must not be on sentiment.
Anyway, respect to the decease.

4 Likes

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by ripbubu: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
masterpiece86:

http://thenationonlineng.net/killed-army-officer-kaduna-suspect/
kil them all inculdin buratasih or what eva they cal him
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by OlujobaSamuel: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
please, is this part of the development strides brought to kaduna state? crime is crime, from ipob to nda to fulani terrorist, to bh to rapist to religious extremists, etc.
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by Nusaf: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
The criminal must be more than stupid to think that his story is believable. How will a trained senior infantry army officer unknowingly pull the trigger against himself? Is it that he didn't know the direction of the muzzle or he had forgotten the appropriate direction in which the trigger should be pulled when firing the enemy? This is a man whose profession is centred around weapons for God's sake, haba.

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by wordcat(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Kabir Ibrahim was involve and the car was sold to Dan-Sokoto
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by gonkraziiiiii: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Note-if ur alive u can buy all dis worldly things...so now d man is dead Na,d car person don buy am,soon him family go scatter ol him ppty....y forming Jackie chan na
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Name checkers, over to you. Not disappointed. They are the ppl fighting a lost battle. Developer of southwest and america, hardworking tribe from isreal. keyboard warriors.
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by SSkillzzz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
2 shots of kai Kai for you Sir...
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by kukandaka: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na them! Useless people, course to the country.
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by larrysiku20(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
I can see how ignorant you people are to be life that kind of story, eventually he will still say the truth
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by chaski: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
HBB1:
The story sucks! If the man really fought back when outnumbered as the robber claimed then he wasn't brave but stoooooopid! What foolish pride? Disarming a man is risky business, even seasoned martial artists say this. If the story is true o, he died for nothing!

I don't know why so many here are myopic and blinded by tribe and religion. Are u blaming con inusa again...(he killed himself) then that woman in Kano also killed herself for insulting other people faith. Are u endorsing the act.....75% of the culprits are from one tribe against a senior military officer from another.....the crime is committed in the victims region and the idiots ran to east.....are there no cars to snatch in the east? If fulani herdsmen strike now u start wailing....i condemned killing of woman in Kano, I condemned killing of inusa and I condemned insulting ones cultures in strongest word, I condemned herdsmen attack, I equally condemned farmers in the south and youth snatching and stealing fulanis cattle to sale or to eat, I condenmed stealing and kidnapping,
....lets be objective and just with our opinions.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by larrysiku20(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
I can see how ignorant you people are to believe that kind of story, eventually he will still say the truth
Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by rumaabk(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
bejeiodus:
As a soldier, it must have hurt his pride to be held by men who are not trained in the art of warfare. This made the soldier in him take the better of him. Infantry officers are proud men....Men who lead the line in battle hate to be hold-up by lesser men.
Imagine u believe his story

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by ogmask: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
This story has captured the level of gullibility of many nairalanders.
Two possibilities here. It's either these guys were tortured to tell tales or they have twisted the story. Look at their story very well. How possible is it for him to pull out the magazine from an AK47 and still couldn't press the trigger when the gun was rightly in his grip only to succeed to press the trigger when the gud had turned against him. Pple AM47 is not a pistol, it's longer than a pistol.
That gentleman was murdered on cold blood by those idio.ts. As a military man he should know how not to allow the gun to face him on a fight.
For those who believe their story, it unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa In Kaduna - Suspects Confess by Esperooke(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
May be another round of torture will get us the truth from these dare devil criminals.... Never will I be so naive to believe that dummy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos / Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) / Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.