Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says (35586 Views)

Shocking! Unilorin Lecturer Caught Doing This To Female Student(photos) / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Ajewealth123(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
kinibigdeal:

No sense in what you just wrote
and you are senseless for quoting me senselessly
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Ajewealth123(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amajerry83:
Whats this one saying?
try to read and understand before quoting. What I meant was that I knew when the set up was taking place,never knew who was being set up
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by ogawisdom(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
infolekan:

Comments like this tells me Nigeria is almost beyond redemption. There's no way he's winning that case with the university board or anywhere else. Fraternizing with a student is an offense and he played along. It would have helped if he said he played along intentionally but he said it was a set up.
Leave the girl alone. People like you are the reason rape victims don't always want to come out. You don't find it scary that a lecturer is giving out marks for sex....a lecturer and someone's husband at that age is sleeping with his students and daughters age mate.....your ears don't pick when the girl said she doesn't like this which means she dint want to do it.....it didn't occur to you that he's using his position to obtain sexual gratification or you actually think the girl would have slept with him for free if not for his office.....the only thing obvious to you is that the girl is a Badoo. That sick, irresponsible , unrepentant , consent seeking old goat is above board to your colored eyes.
There is no empirical evidence to support sexual harassment n u failed to raise any. An idiot like u shld nt be human but may be a goat or sheep. This is nt abt childish sentiments but empirical evidence. Did u listen to d tape objectively b4 passing ur judgement. Fool

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Ajewealth123(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
dollyptosh:
You're an alumni ke. Nawa ooo
if you don't understand what an alumni mean, u can simply ask. And if you are judging my write up based on any typo u might have encountered, you could have simply pointed it out instead of trying to fill yourself

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by ogawisdom(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Phlegmwash:
I wonder why people are cool with teachers fraternizing with students in this part of the world. So tell me, how do we address the conflict of interest that may arise from teacher-student amoral relationship. The issue isn't about rape or harassment, it is about the unethical practice of professors in Nigeria having an affair with their students. Many times though, they coerce their victims into submission, and that's flat out harassment.

I know a professor in US who an affair 5 years prior, with a girl before she became his student. He walked up to the Chair (HOD in Nigeria) to say he cannot trust himself to be fair, so he wants another class.

Dnt u have sense at all. D case against this lecturer is sexual harassment n d content of audio evidence against this man is grossly insufficient to prove d case get dt into ur thick head. By d way did u listen to d tape. It merely depicts a lecturer asking for sex n d std saying no n d lecturer walks away so were is d harassment. Their conversation could even happen bw husband n wife self. D girl kept saying her breast is paining her as her reason for turning d lecturer down n even promised to give in next time. Set up rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by trappatoni(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Eleribu Oniro. Omo musulumi ti nparo ninu osu Ramadan. See him mouth
grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by cmpunk: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
I've listened to the audio over and over. An unbiased judge will simply throw it into the thrash can

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dem say you wan chop pikin, you say na set up...dem force the pikin for your mouth? Anuofia angry
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ajewealth123:
One thing I want people to know about this case is,he was indeed set up. But he committed the crime. I was there when he was being set up cos the girl in question have been to idiagbons house to beg him cos he asked the girl to come over. His colleague he is accusing now also told him to pass the girl. The set up is way above even ambali cos the set up was planned in one of his senior colleague who he always refer to as mentor's house. Though the suppose mentor is not aware. All I can say is I know the genesis of this set up. How did I know? I was there for a contract. Not until the bubble burst that it was idiagbon's set up they were planning. But he rightly deserved even more. And in case u are wondering. Am an alumni of Unilorin, agric and Biosystems engineering department to be precise
sir can you testify in a court of law that this gentle man drilled the borehole of a young lady there by weakening the elasticity of rubber of the young lady.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Ajewealth123(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
WinningSun:

sir can you testify in a court of law that this gentle man drilled the borehole of a young lady there by weakening the elasticity of rubber of the young lady.
tarr testify ko, testifier ni
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ajewealth123:
tarr testify ko, testifier ni
as your name Imply it could fetch you money
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by iamlimo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ajewealth123:
One thing I want people to know about this case is,he was indeed set up. But he committed the crime. I was there when he was being set up cos the girl in question have been to idiagbons house to beg him cos he asked the girl to come over. His colleague he is accusing now also told him to pass the girl. The set up is way above even ambali cos the set up was planned in one of his senior colleague who he always refer to as mentor's house. Though the suppose mentor is not aware. All I can say is I know the genesis of this set up. How did I know? I was there for a contract. Not until the bubble burst that it was idiagbon's set up they were planning. But he rightly deserved even more. And in case u are wondering. Am an alumni of Unilorin, agric and Biosystems engineering department to be precise
waiting for the English translation of your comment. All I could read and understand was just the word "setup" Mr Alumni Haha chai; it's alumnus Oga.
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Temysteve(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
Blatant lie.
are you a victim??
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Ajewealth123(m): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
iamlimo:

waiting for the English translation of your comment. All I could read and understand was just the word "setup" Mr Alumni Haha chai; it's alumnus Oga.
alumni refers to group of graduates. Did u see where I indicated my department? Didirin. Some of u will just type without thinking!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Ajewealth123:
Same is going to happen in fedponek if one dumb lecturer fails some gals he's been asking for s*x from in order 2 pass them.
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by EreluY(f): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Ajewealth123:

[size=18pt]Here is a writing sample of a UNILORIN graduate. NO further comment.[/size]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by EreluY(f): 12:14am On Jun 11, 2016
Ajewealth123:
alumni refers to group of graduates. Did u see where I indicated my department? Didirin. Some of u will just type without thinking!

[size=18pt]Even if you graduated in pure mathematics, your written English is atrociously disgraceful.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by iamlimo(m): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Ajewealth123:
olodo still wan argue... So are you trying to tell me you are a group of graduates. Geez, this is disgraceful. You pointed out you were an "alumni"(Haha still laughing) of one department like that. Accept the correction olodo rabata. Mr Alumni of a department. Oya take sense
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by bajirao(m): 1:35am On Jun 11, 2016
iamlimo:

Mr Alumni grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2016
ogawisdom:

[b]Dnt u have sense at all. [/b]D case against this lecturer is sexual harassment n d content of audio evidence against this man is grossly insufficient to prove d case get dt into ur thick head. By d way did u listen to d tape. It merely depicts a lecturer asking for sex n d std saying no n d lecturer walks away so were is d harassment. Their conversation could even happen bw husband n wife self. D girl kept saying her breast is paining her as her reason for turning d lecturer down n even promised to give in next time. Set up rubbish

Classless. You have to resort to diatribe to make a point, how old are you by the way?

The university released a statement that the matter is under investigation, are you familiar with unilorin code of conduct for academic staff enough to know teacher-student fraternization is within the ambit of the law establishing the university. The case is harrassment according to your randy role model, and given the circumstances, I wouldn't call him a credible source.

Folks like you are responsible for the proliferation of demagogues in our socio-political space, because no matter what our leaders do you'll always suck up to them and cheer them on.
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by AuroraB(f): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2016
Ajewealth123:
Whats the intent of your comment You can only confuse those who 'liked' and 'shared' this hot mess sad undecided
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Ajewealth123(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2016
EreluY:

[size=18pt]Here is a writing sample of a UNILORIN graduate. NO further comment.[/size]
you could as well point out the error's and mistake oversabi idiot
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Ajewealth123(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2016
EreluY:

you could as well point out the error's and mistakes oversabi idiot
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by Ajewealth123(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2016
EreluY:

[size=18pt]Even if you graduated in pure mathematics, your written English is atrociously disgraceful.[/size]
pointing out the error's would have done the magic. Seems some of you were brought up by never do well parents who didn't deem it fit to train you properly hence the cyber fooling
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by jonath0012(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2016
EreluY:

You must be very foolish for making an attempt to make a mockery of my alma mater.
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by ogawisdom(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2016
Phlegmwash:

Classless. You have to resort to diatribe to make a point, how old are you by the way?

The university released a statement that the matter is under investigation, are you familiar with unilorin code of conduct for academic staff enough to know teacher-student fraternization is within the ambit of the law establishing the university. The case is harrassment according to your randy role model, and given the circumstances, I wouldn't call him a credible source.

Folks like you are responsible for the proliferation of demagogues in our socio-political space, because no matter what our leaders do you'll always suck up to them and cheer them on.

Go n sit down olodo, when u get sense u can then mention me

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2016
u guys are fu grin grin grin grin ;Dnny seriosly
Ajewealth123:
and you are senseless for quoting me senselessly
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by chidiandre(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2016
that will be the next logical response cos nobody ever accepts that they are guilty... but baba there were a lot of witnesses just accept ur fate and go to prison
Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by infolekan(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2016
ogawisdom:

There is no empirical evidence to support sexual harassment n u failed to raise any. An idiot like u shld nt be human but may be a goat or sheep. This is nt abt childish sentiments but empirical evidence. Did u listen to d tape objectively b4 passing ur judgement. Fool

No need to trade words with you. You're obviously as ignorant as you write. It's not against the law for a lecturer to fraternize with a student same way it's not illegal for a doctor to date his patient. It's called professional misconduct and runs against work ethics in almost all institutions. You run foul of the law whenever the other party calls it sexual harassment. It's worse because she's taking a course under him. The lecturer dint deny being involved...he said it was a set up.
Professional misconduct means the police won't come and arrest him but he's definitely going to lose his tenure and his job if there's any sign at all of a possible untoward relationship between them. Plus it's obvious you have a jaundiced view of the whole situation. Don't understand the fool you just called me though. It's totally uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says by ogawisdom(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2016
infolekan:

No need to trade words with you. You're obviously as ignorant as you write. It's not against the law for a lecturer to fraternize with a student same way it's not illegal for a doctor to date his patient. It's called professional misconduct and runs against work ethics in almost all institutions. You run foul of the law whenever the other party calls it sexual harassment. It's worse because she's taking a course under him. The lecturer dint deny being involved...he said it was a set up.
Professional misconduct means the police won't come and arrest him but he's definitely going to lose his tenure and his job if there's any sign at all of a possible untoward relationship between them. Plus it's obvious you have a jaundiced view of the whole situation. Don't understand the fool you just called me though. It's totally uncalled for.

Go n sit down mumu mention me when u get common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React / Delta Poly Students Celebrate Exit Of Rector By Sweeping Main Gate (Pictures) / 2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-utme/ Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.