Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) (7540 Views)

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. / "Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by OgundeleT(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
4everGod:

Confused man. Na recharge card by God problem? Is 500 naira and 1000 naira recharge cards your biggest achievement? See how the very thought of it excites you as if you just broke the foundation of a new house. smh

Why not pay for 7 peoples school fees first then i will take you seriously.
he try pass Yahweh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Edenoscar(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nah who load that mtn
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Edenoscar(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
OgundeleT:

he try pass Yahweh
abi oo..a 100naira card is better than a nonexistent diety
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by hopefulLandlord: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
OgundeleT:
he try pass Yahweh
Hehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by TheOtherRoom: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Edenoscar:
Nah who load that mtn

Whoelse ?? Naa me

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by urahara(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

Lol no vex sad grin

Im just kidding grin grin cheesy
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by OgundeleT(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Edenoscar:
toor
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by hopefulLandlord: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Edenoscar:
lol

1 Like

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by benzics(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by hahn(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
Glo: 353134404474228

Urahara,Eyehategod, 4evergod, Mistergrace, Hahn, Hopefullandlord, wilgrea7 etc.

You don start @ otem
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
OgundeleT:

he try pass Yahweh
cheesy cheesy cheesy
4evergod tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

Confused man. Na recharge card by God problem? Is 500 naira and 1000 naira recharge cards your biggest achievement? See how the very thought of it excites you as if you just broke the foundation of a new house. smh

Why not pay for 7 peoples school fees first then i will take you seriously.

Kikikikikikiki, when I was doing my NYSC, I paid some children's school fees and did free lessons for them. Didn't gather any money to save then, because of my generous nature(i can't just stay without giving). I am hoping that you'll someday join me in this competition of giving so that NIGERIA MY COUNTRY WILL GET BETTER. I HAVE JUST OPENED A THREAD TO AWARD PEOPLE WITH #100,000. FOR NOW THAT'S WHAT MY MONETARY ABILITY CAN CARRY, BUT BY THE POWER OF NATURE(COINCIDENCE) IT SHALL INCREASE.

2 Likes

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Niflheim(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2017
The final resting place of the "christian god"!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by otemanuduno: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Niflheim:
The final resting place of the "christian god"!!!
Wilgrea7, see what Niflheim said about your god.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:51am On Aug 25, 2017
Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH. If ye do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.
lol the internet never forgets. this post was made on june15 2016 this is 2017 august and otemanuduno is still hale n hearty eating bread. and most of all he is succesful nd progressing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by 1Sharon(f): 2:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH. If ye do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.

Hahhahah.. this is so funny because this comment seems like ur trolling but ur actually serious cheesy

ki ki
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by 1Sharon(f): 2:15am On Aug 26, 2017
4everGod:

Mention me for wetin? People like us our lines are connected to our accounts as business lines so we no dey load card. Dash those who need it

Of course, everything is perfect for 4evergod. He is too rich to scramble for recharge cards

Cunt!
Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by 0temAtum: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
1Sharon:

Of course, everything is perfect for 4evergod. He is too rich to scramble for recharge cards

Cunt!

grin

1 Like

Re: I Was There When Jehovah Was Buried (Recharge Cards Galore) by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 30, 2018
Psalm 14:1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions For Atheists / Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome / My Pledge To Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.