Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Look Before You Peep (with Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look Before You Peep (with Pics) (2091 Views)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / Take A Look Before You Leap,never Look Down On Anybody. / Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by imustsaymymindo: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
The word “breast” otherwise known as bossom was mentioned 86 times in the Holy Book and supersedes the word “bottom” that was mentioned only 31 times if searching with the King James Version. This shows that even the Supreme Being recognizes the supremacy of the bossom. No wonder he gave supernatural powers to this entity as it has been researched as a major tool for an increase in the intelligent quotient and scientific studies further confirms that looking at it 10 minutes a day increases your life span. You could check http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/health/doctors-say-looking-busty-women-1107578#BXREmXbTuFepCJAJ.97 for more information on that study. Now, tell me why I won’t gaze at this wonderful work of God. I have always attributed my academic success to this excellent design called bossom till this day.

My purposeful stare at bossoms started at a tender age of 10. There was this bully that constantly harassed me in school and I was tired of him. One of the days I was bullied in school, I decided to visit nature when school closes to get my mind off the strains of life. As I got to the quiet place, I meditated singing chorales with the birds and breathing in and out fresh air coming from the green leaves. Right at my face, I saw something natural than nature. A beautiful less fortunate girl has just come to take her bath in the stream and I saw it all. I meditated even more while gazing at just this one object called the bossom throughout her bathing period. Everything changed that day in my life as I read literatures, surfed the web and even watched some educational videos in regard to the entity known as bossom and got a lot of amazing information. That fateful day, I found my escape zone from the big bully.

The University of Nigeria (UNN) is one university with a good drainage system. As a matter of fact, the University supports several students in the environmental sciences that engage in researches on drainages. I assumed the reason why they have a good drainage system is because they felt the need to get water out very easily is paramount owing to the fact that busty girls use water a lot. My opinion is supported by the fact that UNN is famous to have housed and still housing the majority of the busty women in Nigeria. If you doubt me, Google the tertiary institution Cossy Orjiakor attended or just take a stroll to the school premises. I could as well populate the list but they are just too numerous.

Yesterday, I was to visit my best friend, Kareem at UNN who shares the same bossom ideas with me and that is the reason we became friends at the first place. As I entered the University gate, it was like the girls there knew what I loved. I saw this massive lethal destructive gigantic but firmly placed bossom. To have a better gaze, I rotated my neck far above 180 degrees and as I wanted to turn it back in the anti-clockwise direction, I found myself in a swimming pool. The chlorine in the swimming pool might have been mixed with right proportions of hydrogen to form HCL as I noticed burning pains on my leg. Checking once again, I realized I was in the gutter injured and legs swollen with bloody stains. As I write this, I am still nursing terrible pains and what got me sad most was my 50,000 naira Italian shoe that got spoilt in the process. I only wanted to increase my life span! Oh Lord! Why me?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by chocolateme(f): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nawo.....

Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by imustsaymymindo: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
chocolateme:
Nice write up
Thanks chocolate smiley
Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by hungryboy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nawo.....

Aunty awa you?
Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty awa you?

Uncle I dey,

U fa

Wey u go hide, Vicstar tell me say u travel go Congo .... How was ur trip

Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by hungryboy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Uncle I dey,

U fa

Wey u go hide, Vicstar tell me say u travel go Congo .... How was ur trip
my doff,
Dem ban me like Ban ki Moon oh,
I travel go UN headquarters, na now i come back.
Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by ifex370(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
I don't gerrit
Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by 0955eb027(m): 3:00am On Jun 11, 2016
Thank GOD d ignition of ma keke is naw faulty, make i use d opportunity to park at the mechanics shop.
Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by UIA04(f): 3:50am On Jun 11, 2016
This is one of the most beautiful, hilarious and shortest piece I have ever read on nairaland.

Please nairaland writers come and learn from this guy.

This is well crafted and I could visualize every aspect of the story with the comedic input.

Look at where you are heading before you peep at breast

1 Like

Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by UIA04(f): 3:52am On Jun 11, 2016
ifex370:
I don't gerrit
Read it again without your glasses

1 Like

Re: Look Before You Peep (with Pics) by imustsaymymindo: 4:23am On Jun 11, 2016
UIA04:
This is one of the most beautiful, hilarious and shortest piece I have ever read on nairaland.

Please nairaland writers come and learn from this guy.

This is well crafted and I could visualize every aspect of the story with the comedic input.

Look at where you are heading before you peep at breast
Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Malnourished Girl Posted On Facebook / My Name Is Dapretender / Chai! Ghanaian Pastor Caught Pants Down With A Married Woman On Her Bed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.