Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Very Urgent Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Urgent Advise (775 Views)

Urgent Advise Needed. / How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed! / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent Advise by blissfull(m): 3:18am On Aug 28, 2009
Please, somebody help me out. I have a very beautifull girl who is not my tribe, she is from the west, yoruba race and am an ibo boy. I so much love temi to the extend that am considerin takin Temi as a wife. Temi claims she is in love with me but is always getin information about me from my ex. Am friendly with girls with no string attached. Temi did her NYSC with the firm where am workin. She believes in rumores so much that people, unknown wil be sendin her text about me havin affair with them and temi wil automatically pick quary with me. She works in Lagos and am workin in the north. Temi goes to the length of insultin my family once she is angry with me and goes extra miles insultin even married girls that are close to me. Some body so where will just text her phone nos. Of girls that are just my pallies ad she will start callin and insulting them. I have told her to trust me but time without no, she insults me once she hears anything about me. Sincerely speakin, this is affectin my job as is not makin me to concentrate on my job. She also treatens to break the relatiƶnship each time. Now, she insulted one of my hood pal that she had spoken with before which i did introduce to her. She now claims i dating that my hood pal. Please, i need your candid advise on what to do now as i cannot gauratee my next action.
Re: Very Urgent Advise by Magz(m): 3:35am On Aug 28, 2009
Move on

or

Marry her

Honestly, I think those are your choices.

But, if she has trust issues that bad, you have to really decide if it is worth it. Fact is, without trust, you really havn't got anything!
Re: Very Urgent Advise by Eluala(m): 4:24am On Aug 28, 2009
Good things meant for you don't have to come with so much headache. Read the writing on the wall. She ain't yours.

Disenagage from this relationship in a cute, nice and polite manner.

END IT BEFORE IT ENDS YOU!!!!!!!!
Re: Very Urgent Advise by THEAMAKA(f): 4:43am On Aug 28, 2009
MOVE ON!!

how can you say you want to marry a girl like that?
please read your post again!!

all the signs are pointing in the wrong direction. the opposite direction from marriage.
she already doesnt trust you, so there is no trust.

what do you think will happen when or if you get married?

abeg, MOVE ON! this is not the kind of person you want to marry that believes EVERYTHING she hears and gives you wahala all the time. she obviously doesnt trust you.

i think you need to close this chapter in your life.
Re: Very Urgent Advise by finemocha(f): 4:58am On Aug 28, 2009
blissfully

advice: if u want to keep temi what ever u do dont loose ur job, she seems like the type that wil drop u like hot eba, if u become unemployed.
Re: Very Urgent Advise by AIRMARSHA: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Very Urgent Advise by hambehsam(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2009
You are the determinant of your fate.
visit the underlisted blogs for advice and what action to take next:

[url=http://www.cheatingspousearena..com
]www.cheatingspousearena..com
[/url]
[url=http://www.beforeyoukissthebrideorgroom..com
]www.beforeyoukissthebrideorgroom..com
[/url]
Best of luck.
Re: Very Urgent Advise by galatico(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2009
A relationship should be based on trust, if there is no trust in a realtionship then it has no solid foundation and a house without a solid foundation when the storm comes up will defantly fall!!!
Re: Very Urgent Advise by izeek(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2009
HOW WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER HER FOR A WIFE.
THATS SOME1 WHO HAS NO REGARD FOR YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS.

WHEN YOU MARRY HER, WILL YOU ISOLATE YUOURSELF TO PLEASE HER!
ABEG FORGET HER AND MARRY SOMEBODY BETTER.
Re: Very Urgent Advise by biola44: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2009
prevention is better than cure! angry
Re: Very Urgent Advise by tosyne007(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2009
@poster, i really dont understand why someone u claim to love and planning to settle down with will be giving u so much troubles. It's uncalled for and unacceptable!!!. if at all u r cheating on her, insulting ur friends, families and relatives is not the best way to go about it. See, i wouldnt advise to make someone who doesnt have regard for ur loved one ur wife.

Moreover, trust is very importatnt in relationships and marriages. Someone who does not tust u at this stage, wat assurance do u hav that she will trust u when u guys eventually settle down.

I will advise u talk things over with her again. Dont call the relationship off immediately like some people advised. Give her anoda chance. I want to blv u guys hav been together for some time and u cant just throw it in the bin just like that. Talk to her, plead if u hav to and try to convince her that u love her and will never cheat on her or hurt her. Give her time to change. I'm saying this cos if u call the relationship off, how sure are u that he next lady will be the best for u. The saying goes thus: "the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know".

Lastly, if she doesn't change, then TAKE A WALK!!! and ur conscience will be clear that u tried ur best.

best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: / Ladies Pls Help Out: / I Keep Having This Reoccurring Imaginations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.