Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? (3013 Views)

LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) / Can An Unfaithful Girlfriend Be A Faithful Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by marvelck: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Most married men who are unfaithful don't joke with their wives at all. Despite their cheating habit, they can kill or maim any man that makes advances at their wives. Try it and see how he reacts violently (jealous rage). Cos, his wife belongs to him alone, while his mistresses/girlfriends outside belong to everybody. They always expect their wives to be faithful and loyal, even if she's aware or suspicious of his unfaithfulness. To most men, a man is allowed to cheat while a woman's duty is to tend to his needs at all times...

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by unapapadeycraze: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Yes, she should be loyal. any lady dat is not loyal to her husband is a w..ho...r...e.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by DWJOBScom(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please be loyal

The kids are watching.
It's a dirty game and if you are not built for it you will get burnt beyond the hurt he's currently offering

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by ivyy(f): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Faithfulness should be a two way thing.

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by xross(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Your faults shouldn't determine my actions.
My integrity is mine

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
°Why! undecided
°• She should divorce his tail and take her share of everrrrything!
....I mean if the man was eating a beef sandwich the court better rip that thing in half !!
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by oloriooko(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
In the gospel according to Robert Mugabe, "King Solomon with 700 wives cheated with 300 concubines, and God still loved him, your husband cheated on you with just one woman and you are here making noise, lady, you better go study your Bible very well'.
cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
oloriooko:
In the gospel according to Robert Mugabe, "King Solomon with 700 wives cheated with 300 concubines, and God still loved him, your husband cheated on you with just one woman and you are here making noise, lady, you better go study your Bible very well'.
cheesy cool
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by unapapadeycraze: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
ivyy:

when will this your shakara end? You know what you did to me.
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by thesicilian: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by Michellla(f): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
cheating bck on a cheating husband will only increase the animosity between the two and it would distract you from dealing with the real issues in the relationship that led to the affair in the first place. The relationship is already vulnerable And a retaliation affair might complicate things so severely that it sabotages any chance the relationship has to recover.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
NO.
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by Michellla(f): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
cheating bck on a cheating husband will only increase the animosity between the two and it would distract you from dealing with the real issues in the relationship that led to the affair in the first place. The relationship is already vulnerable And a retaliation affair might complicate things so severely that it sabotages any chance the relationship has to recover.
so am rooting for remaining loyal.till the issue is resolved

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by ronald4lif(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Let her cheat back no wahala but she should ensure she has made plans and arrangement to start life as a divorcé for we're done. undecided
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by unapapadeycraze: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Laveda the faker, how are you doing?
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by Mjshexy(f): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Michellla:
Very matured ma'am, your hubby is blessed & lucky cool
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by UyiIredia(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Yes, she should be loyal. any lady dat is not loyal to her husband is a w..ho...r...e.

Then the husband is a whöre too if he sleeps around.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by Laveda(f): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Laveda the faker, how are you doing?
I'm good thanks.
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by Oksman(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
No don't be loyal, go ahead and enjoy yourself. What an irresponsible question, do you lean on advise from mortals on this forum or the instruction from your maker? Don't deceive yourself, you are looking for an alibi to commit adultery for it is written that from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Goodluck to you, desperate housewife.
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by joseph1832ng: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
NO.
Now why am I not surprise. tongue
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by joseph1832ng: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
ivyy:
Well so is honesty. smiley
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by grad2012(f): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Let him cheat all he can,stay loyal and focus on your children,trust me he will regret it sooner or later and if care is not taken he is going to fall hard.
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by unapapadeycraze: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Laveda:
I'm good thanks.

i missed you. What abt the stuff i told you abt? Let's talk na.
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by unapapadeycraze: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lalasticlala, what is your take?
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Now why am I not surprise. tongue

tongue

What's your opinion?
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by Laveda(f): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i missed you. What abt the stuff i told you abt? Let's talk na.

There's nothing we can talk about.
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by joseph1832ng: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

tongue

What's your opinion?
We get married and be faithful and honest to our selves, and Bleep everyone else. grin
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by joseph1832ng: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Why! undecided
°• She should divorce his tail and take her share of everrrrything!
....I mean if the man was eating a beef sandwich the court better rip that thing in half !!
In Nigeria, there's not a thing as Alimony. tongue
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by theEYe21(f): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nooo! grin
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832ng:
In Nigeria, there's not a thing as Alimony. tongue
°Then id drag him to the US and take half of evvverythang!!
Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by Beamborla(f): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stay loyal and allow him bring home STD?
Stay loyal and continue to suffer emotional trauma till you become a living dead?
Stay loyal and allow the children learn from him?

Best thing is to tackle the issue with Mr. Generous in a reasonable manner. Should he refuse to change his ways, it's better to be alone than to be with a wrong partner.

Even the Bible permits divorce on this ground.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband? by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832ng:
We get married and be faithful and honest to our selves, and Bleep everyone else. grin

I like the sound of that, but only in theory tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 9 Crazy S*x Positions You Didn’t Even Know Existed / Actress Chacha Eke Shares Wonderful Family Pictures To Mark Her 4th Anniversary / Not Older Than 15 Year Old Teenager Shares After Sex Photo With His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.