Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) (35978 Views)

Julius Berger, RCC Threaten To Abandon Works On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) / Benin-Auchi Highway: FG Mobilises RCC Back To Site After 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by saintfizzo(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2016
grin
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by goldeno10boy: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2016
cashkid:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, confirmed one i tell u
grin
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by Deen77: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:

olodo stop sitting in the comfort of your house, travel and heal your dementia illusions. Lagos - Ibadan road has been under expansion, overhaul and construction since the time of GEJ, Fashola is just completing about 30km from a 150km road.

The picture you see there was taken in 2014

You are d real Olodo, 30km out off 150km, the read I drive last week. You funny guy.
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by goldeno10boy: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
cool

I have seen this picture several times. Do it may be another lie.

cool
wailer gringringrin
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by AkanniOwolabi(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Good info from the Op,but please take time to proof read before posting to avoid typos. the news headline reads " Julius berger and RCCG resume work on Lagos- Ibadan express way.
#Modified#
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by anonimi: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2016
popesam1:
Julius Berger and RCC have started work on the Lagos-ibadan Express...This means the N350bn for Fasholas Works is already injected...So expect more contractors to begin in the coming days, weeks and months.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3827512_img20160611165234_jpeg637c07c7da00856fe0a219c8298eae67

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/06/julius-berger-and-rcc-have-started-work.html?m=1

Why use an OLD photo for the story or this is just another APC propaganda?

anonimi:

Lagos-Ibadan road ongoing reconstruction

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by AkanniOwolabi(m): 9:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Good info from the Op,but please take time to proof read before posting to avoid typos. the news headline reads " Julius berger and RCCG resume work on Lagos- Ibadan express way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2016
KINGwax007:
asiwere eda grin
anu mpama
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by NigerDeltan(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
cool

So you are back wt your right senses grin
Happy 4 u

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by Emman93(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Sorry I would have abuse you but the op is a blogger. That's how they flow propaganda in the name of getting traffic to their website. Google that image you will find it on Google. This is 2014 picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by anonimi: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
cool

It is not maybe.
It is another big fat LIE from the winchious party.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by areeyor(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2016
chuksbogus:
its a lie ooooooo!!!! just passed there now oooo
Stop lying my guy..you were sleeping in the bus while we were travelling I woke you to see the road bt u didnto answer. smiley

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by wolewolsz(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:

olodo stop sitting in the comfort of your house, travel and heal your dementia illusions. Lagos - Ibadan road has been under expansion, overhaul and construction since the time of GEJ, Fashola is just completing about 30km from a 150km road.

30kms ke?
Baba U can lie o

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by hushshinani(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2016
Toosure70:
eleribu
thanks jare... for making him remember his name...
winkzzzzz!!!
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by hushshinani(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:

na by force u must comment....
see as u don mumu urself...
and u fit be graduate wey dey find beta job ooo...
shi!!! hush!!!

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by TeamSimple(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2016
kudos.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by TeamSimple(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:
GEJ legacy being carried on.
ofcourse when it's good it becomes gej legacy. but massive looting, massive debt, dollar rise,depleted reserve ,terrorism ain't his legacies .
no be only GEJ's legacy you go see consolidation. ewu Iraq.

6 Likes

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:
Someone laid that legacy before GEJ got there

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by tonytony208(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2016
popesam1:
Julius Berger and RCC have started work on the Lagos-ibadan Express...This means the N350bn for
Fasholas Works is already injected...So expect more contractors to begin in the coming days, weeks and months.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/06/julius-berger-and-rcc-have-started-work.html?m=1

This picture is several months old. Why this useless and empty publicity?

Is your church's credibility so much damaged that you need to do propaganda to shore it up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by tonytony208(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2016
pharmagba:
Change is when you give your word, and your word is a credible as a bank credit alert sms.
Good one Fashola,

Stop talking nonsense like a fooooooool. Drive on the road and you will see it is a clear lie. That picture is 8 months old.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by tonytony208(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2016
amaechi1:

You just past through and saw this post as if you have been waiting for it. So you responded.

Easy my brother.

Whatever you say, that picture is 8 months old and no work is going on that road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by TPAND(f): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2016
hushshinani:
na by force u must comment....
see as u don mumu urself...
and u fit be graduate wey dey find beta job ooo...
shi!!! hush!!!

When you get home today, look in the mirror say this exact words to whosoever you see there... "You are the problem to my stupidity... While my mates are making sense, I am irrationally pathetic and I have no future goals than to wake up and go to work and live another day. Why have you made me come to earth this way, without contributing a thing to it"

After you have take a tissue and cry yourself a river
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by TPAND(f): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2016
TeamSimple:

ofcourse when it's good it becomes gej legacy. but massive looting, massive debt, dollar rise,depleted reserve ,terrorism ain't his legacies .
no be only GEJ's legacy you go see consolidation. ewu Iraq.

You are as Juvenile as your comment. I'm sorry I can't join issues without someone who has brains and doesn't make use of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by Jacko01: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2016
How long are they gonna work on this road
Is it being laid with gold

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by anonimi: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2016
avicenna1:
Someone laid that legacy before GEJ got there

Please tell us who laid the legacy.
Surely not Ebola Owu.
The useless letter-writing Agbaya of Owu was just sleeping on duty while stealing our money.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2016
Toosure70:
eleribu
Erin Erin Ke Ke Ke Ke

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by anonimi: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:
You are as Juvenile as your comment. I'm sorry I can't join issues without someone who has brains and doesn't make use of them.

You have just described a zombie grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by engreo(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2016
odudukoko:
APC and their ever gullible zombies sef... They only saw a photo on nairaland n they believed. How long shall these Yoruba pipo be kept in darkness? Who even told them that bugaria is still d Nigeria President?
odoyo, amukunmeko, digbolugi
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by hushshinani(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:

When you get home today, look in the mirror say this exact words to whosoever you see there... "You are the problem to my stupidity... While my mates are making sense, I am irrationally pathetic and I have no future goals than to wake up and go to work and live another day. Why have you made me come to earth this way, without contributing a thing to it"

After you have take a tissue and cry yourself a river
thank u....
but dont forget to mix ur drugs this morning to avoid another misconduct...
1 teaspoonful each..
Hemlock, Aconite, Belladonna, Dimethylmercury, Tetrodotoxin, Polonium.
Mercury and Cyanide.
All this poisons are good for ur persist ignorance!!!

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by firstjoe(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Lie lie!!
Re: Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) by Moahmed: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2016
TPAND:
And so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Defusing Landmines On A Road In Borno (photo) / INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow / Ministers Who Want To Become Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.