Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (82120 Views)

N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
congratulations to all of you that have been able to apply........
mine is something else, its telling me the site is not available, pls who is in my shoe?

i have been trying it for the past few days now, but its not working.....
what is happening ohhhhhh?
I just tire for the site
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by lucychi200(f): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
femolala001:

The problem nw is i got syuck at stage 5 and dat was d end.. I clicked on submit till it showed timeout.. I dont knw if i am sucessful or not.
Same thing happened to me, I was about starting afresh but bad network wouldn't let me, so I decided to try again in the night but luckily for me I got the mail b4 night. So I will advice you check your mail first b4 re registering .
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Arisheloaded(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jennifer89:

I downloaded it too but my passport is still rejected. how can I resize it?

Use your phone to take your pix and crop it
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nafizzey(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
can an ND holder apply for any of the program?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by jafar4044(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
pls has anybody received his eligebilty message after 48hours of d application
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
affairsnaija:
you can update ur profile through this link: http://npower.gov.ng/profile
a source in the civil service(fCDA) to be precise said thing going round in d civil service is that dia won't b any fg recruitment into the civil service for this 2year period and after diz 2years a high number of diz graduate will b integrated into the civil services into different ministry depending on your field (still a rumor for NW sha) so if u don't want to apply good choice and if u apply good choice for u...but saying u won't b able to be employed by the fg during diz period Na biggest lie of the first oda that u would have u heard of intra or inter ministry transfer.your payrol will only stop in the npower and u will continue receiving your earnings in the new appointment.. If u don't want to apply no b by force ...who tell u say fg dey recruit in mass like diz or can u tell me it's easy ?and au many pple dey get employment to the so-called federal government job or state in a year.talk with source like mine....who said DAT blantant lie
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by femolala001(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Keep checking your mail at various intervals for your confirmation.....
Up till nw i havent gotten any msg yet..
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by teebest4we(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
cglobalz:

a source in the civil service(fCDA) to be precise said thing going round in d civil service is that dia won't b any fg recruitment into the civil service for this 2year period and after diz 2years a high number of diz graduate will b integrated into the civil services into different ministry depending on your field (still a rumor for NW sha) so if u don't want to apply good choice and if u apply good choice for u...but saying u won't b able to be employed by the fg during diz period Na biggest lie of the first oda that u would have u heard of intra or inter ministry transfer.your payrol will only stop in the npower and u will continue receiving your earnings in the new appointment.. If u don't want to apply no b by force ...who tell u say fg dey recruit in mass like diz or can u tell me it's easy ?and au many pple dey get employment to the so-called federal government job or state in a year.talk with source like mine....who said DAT blantant lie
pls. can McEnroe graduate apply for this program
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by teebest4we(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
cglobalz:

pls can I apply with nce
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 15, 2016
teebest4we:
pls can I apply with nce
my best answer will b for you to visit d site and see the requirements... portal.npower.gov.ng
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Esyb: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2016
tbaba1234:

It will come... It sometimes takes a few hours. Read comments from your colleagues above who faced similar challenges.
I hope so because mine is way over hours. It's been days now.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by professorgome: 4:12am On Jun 15, 2016
This npower site is just recycling like no man business. The developers did not consider so many things before lunching this site. Application portals expecting massive applicants should not be burdened with so much uploads viz; Passport, CV, Cert, NYSC of 2mb file size. And you expect that site to be fast in this our Nigeria? They better do something reasonable, because the frustration in filling this form can lead to High blood pressure but God forbid. Lets keep on and be patient. PMB said Nigerians should be patients with him. The developers has also said, we should be patient with them cos of the hitches. So be Patient and Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Pinkieblue(f): 5:05am On Jun 15, 2016
femolala001:

Up till nw i havent gotten any msg yet..

Same here..... Now I am worried
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by samuel25(m): 5:13am On Jun 15, 2016
This site is something else. I have wasted almost 1000 naira in cyber café and equivalent worth of data on phone without getting through. The site keep displaying bad gate way, error in connection, no response from server, and so on. Please what else can someone do to get register.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 15, 2016
samuel25:
This site is something else. I have wasted almost 1000 naira in cyber café and equivalent worth of data on phone without getting through. The site keep displaying bad gate way, error in connection, no response from server, and so on. Please what else can someone do to get register.

Don't use cafe this application subscribe to your phone and use it at the comfort of your home
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by suyamasta(m): 5:44am On Jun 15, 2016
professorgome:
This npower site is just recycling like no man business. The developers did not consider so many things before lunching this site. Application portals expecting massive applicants should not be burdened with so much uploads viz; Passport, CV, Cert, NYSC of 2mb file size. And you expect that site to be fast in this our Nigeria? They better do something reasonable, because the frustration in filling this form can lead to High blood pressure but God forbid. Lets keep on and be patient. PMB said Nigerians should be patients with him. The developers has also said, we should be patient with them cos of the hitches. So be Patient and Goodluck.
Through which medium did you cantact the developers?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by zakstar(m): 5:56am On Jun 15, 2016
This application is going to last for a month so people shouldnt be scared
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by samuel25(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2016
Many people get to login page. If you claim to have completed the form show us your 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5 pages you have registered or stop making false claims so as not to mislead others.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2016
professorgome:
the probs is that the demands of the site killed it. What happened to simple form and physical verification like the police stuff? Who submits cv for such wen u know too well your target audience meets d requirements. The major problem with this country is a lack of re-enforcing database. Even after having my bio data and details with nysc and BVN. One don't need this rigors anymore.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by pacommy: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2016
I cannot login to the npower.gov.ng and fill in my details, please why is this happening?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Mopolchi: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2016
samuel25:
Many people get to login page. If you claim to have completed the form show us your 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5 pages you have registered or stop making false claims so as not to mislead others.
Bros I have registered. How is that a false claim? I passed these five stages, even had to repeat the fourth stage twice because of the nature of documents I put was not the accepted one. I reached to submit and I saw an error message. I tried reapplying, the site told me my number, bvn and email are with them. I tried contacting them through their contact box. Only for me to receive a message from them acknowledging my application with a unique reference number. An application like this needs to be done immediately it starts and not later because almost 10milliion will like to apply. The challenge you must have been experiencing could be a strategy for reducing number of applicants. Just keep trying.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by unikazzy(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Mopolchi:
Bros I have registered. How is that a false claim? I passed these five stages, even had to repeat the fourth stage twice because of the nature of documents I put was not the accepted one. I reached to submit and I saw an error message. I tried reapplying, the site told me my number, bvn and email are with them. I tried contacting them through their contact box. Only for me to receive a message from them acknowledging my application with a unique reference number. An application like this needs to be done immediately it starts and not later because almost 10milliion will like to apply. The challenge you must have been experiencing could be a strategy for reducing number of applicants. Just keep trying.
don't mind that guy that said pple are making false claim.....because u were unable to register doesn't mean no one has registered
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2016
good morning guys.. please those of you that applied using phone, which browser did you use?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Mopolchi: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2016
slimbryan:
good morning guys.. please those of you that applied using phone, which browser did you use?
I started with opera mini and ended up with uc web browser, especially to upload my documents.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2016
jafar4044:
pls has anybody received his eligebilty message after 48hours of d application
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by professorgome: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2016
unikazzy:
don't mind that guy that said pple are making false claim.....because u were unable to register doesn't mean no one has registered
Before you say something try and understand the subject of discussion. That guy princeofpeace22 said he registered people yesterday upto 500 or so. And then I said he is making false claim. We are not talking of people that did theirs sunday and monday. I did mine on sunday night and it went through after several trials. I still maintain that princeofpeace22 is making false claims as far as Tuesday's registration is concerned.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by professorgome: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Mopolchi:

Before you say something try and understand the subject of discussion. That guy princeofpeace22 said he registered people yesterday upto 500 or so. And then I said he is making false claim. We are not talking of people that did theirs sunday and monday. I did mine on sunday night and it went through after several trials. I still maintain that princeofpeace22 is making false claims as far as Tuesday's registration is concerned.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Mopolchi: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2016
professorgome:

Prof I was referring to Samuel that was why I quoted him.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Mopolchi:
I started with opera mini and ended up with uc web browser, especially to upload my documents.
thanks man!!!
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by SirdimayG(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Uc browser is best for the registration
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Icecream4U(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
professorgome:
what does Nigeria got to do with site being fast?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.