Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (82107 Views)

N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
wailing:

grin grin
feeling smart?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by jimnozi: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Have gotten my Congratulatory Message..... then i went back to the Portal and sign in all what i can see is Register.... i thought i should have seen already registered and see all my profile filled already or stuffs like that..... Anybody Noticing this.... because am scared about this there server.... maybe its only see flash of submission that makes it sometimes respond with congratulatory message.... And some people are even saying they did not finish uploading the required document AND STILL RESPOND WITH CONGRATULATORY MSG...also at the message i receive """"If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.""""""""" which means i should have seen my registered details not register again...... At least just to be sure... please respond if u have seen this too
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Berrymoss(f): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Arisheloaded:

Is it advisable to snap it?
yea. I snapped mine
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Jennifer89(f): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Arisheloaded:

Ok boss. I've downloaded camscanner for that purpose.
I downloaded it too but my passport is still rejected. how can I resize it?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by grosy: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yes 0oo me too. I though they said we can use our account to update it. How?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Pinkieblue(f): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jennifer89:

I downloaded it too but my passport is still rejected. how can I resize it?

Open the passport with paint application, click CONTROL
W on your keyboard, you will see option of resize by
percentage or pixel, click on pixel, change the number in
horizontal to 132, vertical to 170, click ok and save the new
size, you are good to go.
N*B: If the box is not allowing you to input the number,
untick the box that have *maintain aspect ratio*, input the
132 and 170 then save.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Jennifer89(f): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Open the passport with paint application, click CONTROL
W on your keyboard, you will see option of resize by
percentage or pixel, click on pixel, change the number in
horizontal to 132, vertical to 170, click ok and save the new
size, you are good to go.
N*B: If the box is not allowing you to input the number,
untick the box that have *maintain aspect ratio*, input the
132 and 170 then save.

so I have to download paint application? I'm using my phone
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Pinkieblue(f): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jennifer89:

No its with laptop..... Just chill.... U'll get a mention from me soon
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Jennifer89(f): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

No its with laptop..... Just chill.... U'll get a mention from me soon

Sis abg hurry. I want to do the registration this night.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Esyb: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
2el:
is it true that one will have to upload doc like NYSC on the portal, cos I'm still a serving corp member yet to pass out September 28th
Yes it is true but it is not compulsory for the other programs. Only for n-power teach
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by SirdimayG(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jennifer89:

Try to snap little far distance with good camera.... Then crop it from you head to close shest
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Jennifer89(f): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
SirdimayG:

Try to snap little far distance with good camera.... Then crop it from you head to close shest

thanks bro Lemi try it
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Esyb: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
I completed the form for n-power build and I got a congratulatory message saying i'lld receive a confirmation mail. The problem is, I never got any mail and its almost two days since I registered. . What can I do about. Thanks

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by tbaba1234: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Esyb:
I completed the form for n-power build and I got a congratulatory message saying i'lld receive a confirmation mail. The problem is, I never got any mail and its almost two days since I registered. . What can I do about. Thanks

It will come... It sometimes takes a few hours. Read comments from your colleagues above who faced similar challenges.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Lifehack: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Watch how to apply for Npower programe for employment of 500,000 Nigerians

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYk_CMcZD4M[/flash]
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by teebest4we(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
sadiqgcon:
npower.gov.ng/ Goodluck
thanks
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by femolala001(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
The quesion of woulf like to be posted to ur state of origin. Yes/no . wat is d appropriate answer cos i feel if u choose no.. dey may not want to call u for interview.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2016
femolala001:
The quesion of woulf like to be posted to ur state of origin. Yes/no . wat is d appropriate answer cos i feel if u choose no.. dey may not want to call u for interview.

na wa o are you not an adult? choose whatever that suits you.

Nigerian graduates are so funny.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by femolala001(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2016
crazydove:

na wa o are you not an adult? choose whatever that suits you.

Nigerian graduates are so funny.
U seem not to understand me.. Wat im trying to say is dat dey may prefer those dat want to be deployed to there state of origin. And may not likely call those dat dont want to leave deir present locaion..
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2016
femolala001:

U seem not to understand me.. Wat im trying to say is dat dey may prefer those dat want to be deployed to there state of origin. And may not likely call those dat dont want to leave deir present locaion..

what of people that have never been to their state of origin so they should not apply?they will call you as long you are qualified,okay smiley
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by femolala001(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2016
crazydove:

what of people that have never been to their state of origin so they should not apply?they will call you as long you are qualified,okay smiley
The problem nw is i got syuck at stage 5 and dat was d end.. I clicked on submit till it showed timeout.. I dont knw if i am sucessful or not.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by unikazzy(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2016
femolala001:

The problem nw is i got syuck at stage 5 and dat was d end.. I clicked on submit till it showed timeout.. I dont knw if i am sucessful or not.
just start afresh pls
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by femolala001(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2016
unikazzy:
just start afresh pls
D website is bad nw.. i cant even get to step 2 again.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by unikazzy(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2016
femolala001:

D website is bad nw.. i cant even get to step 2 again.
u can do that late in d nyt
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by femolala001(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2016
unikazzy:
u can do that late in d nyt
Lol.. was online throughout last nige till i slept off.. at d end connection tomed out fats wat i saw
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Pinkieblue(f): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2016
femolala001:

Keep checking your mail at various intervals for your confirmation.....
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by chumaster(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2016
what about those that are yet to get their certificate from school but have Statement of result, can they apply with the SOR?
Cc
Femynho
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Prince202020(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
femolala001:

You are successful, mine happened like that and I received successful message later.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by femolala001(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Prince202020:

You are successful, mine happened like that and I received successful message later.
Hw do u know? They havent sent any message to me o..
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by affairsnaija: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
jimnozi:
Have gotten my Congratulatory Message..... then i went back to the Portal and sign in all what i can see is Register.... i thought i should have seen already registered and see all my profile filled already or stuffs like that..... Anybody Noticing this.... because am scared about this there server.... maybe its only see flash of submission that makes it sometimes respond with congratulatory message.... And some people are even saying they did not finish uploading the required document AND STILL RESPOND WITH CONGRATULATORY MSG...also at the message i receive """"If your email or telephone number change in the future, simply access your N-Power portal account and update your record.""""""""" which means i should have seen my registered details not register again...... At least just to be sure... please respond if u have seen this too
you can update ur profile through this link: http://npower.gov.ng/profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Can't even access a page on this npower.gov.ng ish
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by luvlyADESUWA(f): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
congratulations to all of you that have been able to apply........
mine is something else, its telling me the site is not available, pls who is in my shoe?

i have been trying it for the past few days now, but its not working.....
what is happening ohhhhhh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.