Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (82139 Views)

N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by SirdimayG(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2016
daprince098:
Nice one @olayinkajnr. This is Nigeria, you got to be wise.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by olayinkajnr(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2016
daprince098:
Nice one @olayinkajnr. This is Nigeria, you got to be wise.

Àbí na... Man must survive. So far you are paid for a job (it might be small) but it's not a waste of time like the other guy stated. I once taught in a school, my salary was 9k per month cheesy but to be candid, I learnt a lot. Aside that, the proprietor got to like me a lot and always gives me bonuses. Sitting down at home doing nothing is the real waste of time here

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by dickson2000(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2016
mecus4love:
I filled d form for registration and submitted. But there is no acknowledgement email to confirm that and I can't login to begin the application either.
Has anybody experienced this? Is the site still down?
the site was designed and developed by a quack novist Web designer/developer... can u imagine you can't re-enter the same details once an error is encountered while filling the form! Hmm mm. ...mtcheew
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by misscareer: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Guys I stopped at step 4 I think?
Would u like to be deployed to ur state of origin?
And the page went off,i tried logging in again,but I wasn't directed to where I stopped?
What do I do?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by jonath0012(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Anyone done with the registration. I'm experiencing some difficulties here. i have resized my passport yet it is not accepting it.. Is is also saying my email, phone number and BVN have been used... How do i go about this? Help!
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by jonath0012(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2016
misscareer:
And the page went off,i tried logging in again,but I wasn't directed to where I stopped?
What do I do?
Exactly where mine went back again... This stuff is bullshit
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by ayili: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2016
Scam...
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by misscareer: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2016
jonath0012:

let's be hopeful that the site will update our profile so we can continue
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by 12dave(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2016
ayili:
Scam...

bros that is all I can see. SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Timbuktu14(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2016
tbaba1234:

The teachers are taken through a compulsory employability and entrepreneurship skills development programme. That program is for those who do not mind being teachers or researchers after the program is done.

Ok then. Let us hope it works out fine for them.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by preeetiezee(f): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2016
jonath0012:

check ur mail, same thing happened to me but there was already a congratulations message in my mail
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by misscareer: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2016
preeetiezee:

check ur mail, same thing happened to me but there was already a congratulations message in my mail
was it immediately or after a while...
No mail...
Did u really stop at step 4?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2016
ayili:
Scam...

And why are u on the thread if u feel it's scam? Did anyone force you to apply?
Everyone wants to just talk even if it's nonsense.
Attention seekers
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2016
12dave:

bros that is all I can see. SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!

And who asked u in the first place? Find your way out of the thread abeg! I dunno what u are doing here if it's scam. Some people be forming 'Mr know it all' when they have no clue at all...leave here and stop discouraging other people from applying.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by SirdimayG(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2016
I think the section of tch-hardwere is good is just 3months of service.... And they recruit another 10,000... If you're applying for that category is nothing to rush to
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Haryohdeji(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kelklein:
trust me..it's not as serious as you think

I did SUREP-GIS, so I say this from experience..
the Govt that did Sure-P is diff from dis present Govt.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Paragon001(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Esyb: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
mecus4love:
I filled d form for registration and submitted. But there is no acknowledgement email to confirm that and I can't login to begin the application either.
Has anybody experienced this? Is the site still down?
I experienced the exact same thing.. I hope there is no cause for alarm and that it's just a minor technical issue sha.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by ernesterioo(f): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
misscareer:
What do I do?
same problem with mine,it stage 5, would u like to be deployed to ur state of origin, I clicked No, click submit, was expecting to see congratulations, but notin popped up, tried starting again from step 1 but as I entered my details _bvn and co and email, it said it already exist
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by JusticeSeeker: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
ishola2012:
Osinbajo,Buhari,Saraki all senators,house of reps sons and daugthers must be include in dis SLAVERY SCHEME
them no force anyone to apply or join.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by sadiqgcon: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
ReachHard:
HI, TWO QUICK QUESTIONS FOR THE INTELLECTUALLY-GIFTED NAIRALANDERS...

1) CAN SOMEONE APPLY FOR MORE THAN ONE POSITION IN THE N-POWER PROGRAM AT A TIME? WOULD THAT LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION AT THIS STAGE?

2) IF AN APPLICANT GETS ANOTHER JOB OFFER OUTSIDE OF THE N-POWER PROGRAM (IF SUCCESSFULLY RECRUITED), CAN THE APPLICANT STILL BE ALLOWED TO QUIT, REGARDLESS OF THE STAGE HE/SHE MAY BE IN THE PROGRAM?

**PLEASE, ONLY THE ENLIGHTENED SHOULD RESPOND, THANKS.. THE INFO YOU PROVIDE MAY BE VALUABLE TO SOME OTHERS wink

1) No. you can only apply where you best fit in.
2) Yes you can leave. That is part of the aim, no one is tying you down to this programme. You either get a better job before the years run out or you comeout better eqiuped to be an entrepreneur.
Check their Twitter handle for more answers @npower_ng
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by ourleader(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Payment is low! Why?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by sadiqgcon: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
ourleader:
Payment is low! Why?
Cos its more of an internship and its better than nothing.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Kristok(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
when is the registration ending?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by DabFrankNG: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Can a graduate who did part-time program I e. no NYSC and who is yet to collect his result apply?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by loshybab(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
inalegwu99:
Most of you here dont know what Npower stands for....u just sit and allow sentiments and pride derail you.some of us here will still go and apply after criticising the govt for this programme. I can categoricaly tel you that this is the best programe that will touch the lives of youths in this country... if it become a sucess

We don't need to be negative in our taughts all the time just because of our political afiliation... i hear some people who say" how can a graduate be paid only 23k after rendering a service for a whole month" my dear maybe u should choose between staying at home and doin nothing submiting millions of CV(s) is better and begging ur parents for recharge card money or pocketing 23k and engaging ur mind doing something..

Things you need to know about Npower
1) It is not compulsory.
2) It last for a period of two years.
3) It consist of Skills acquisition programes and not only teaching.
4) whatever device u are given to during the period of learning the skills automaticaly become yours after the duration of ur Npower year.It is given to you so you can start your own business with it.
5) The 23k is not a salary..Its not a right but a priviledge just to help you financialy during the Duration of your service.
6) It is strickly for those youths who have finished nysc and are yet to secure a job.
7) It is a time engaging Volountary Job that help you out of boredom while you keep searching for a more profitable Job.
cool After graduation, a certificate of skills acquisition will be given to those in the category of handwork or tarining or business. This certificate can boost your CV.
9) Volountry Teachers have the opourtunity to be retained in there place of primary assignment.
10) You have the great chance of choosing where you want to do your Npower programme. Atleast to save you from missing your loved ones.

THANKS...A GOOD NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE
Gbam!
Omo idoma,na ur mama born u.
Na ds ur comment confirm am ooo no be my mouth ooo...torhh!!!
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by jaystix(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
i am interested in the N-power project...i realy nid a job.....hw can we start applying....plz
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by WHOcarex: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's nice
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by loshybab(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
tbaba1234:

Npower is designed to empower Nigerian youths. NYSC is not.

Youths will learn about Agriculture, creative design, software development and hardware repair and have the opportunity to hone that knowledge within the course of two years.... Agriculture extension workers for instance will end up having extensive knowledge about agriculture in that time.

This means that they will be exposed to skills that they can apply privately or with a company.

We have a huge amount of human resources that we need to get to work.. Empowering them with knowledge is vital to achieving that.

Aside that,some1 dt studied comp. Eng/sci cn opt for d software developmnt aspect.he/she wud hv gannered technical xperience for 2yrs nd dts an advntge eida to be employed or be an employer urslf.

Same goes to health,agric,web design etc areas to for those wu studied related courses or ar going for related courses in Msc....

I don dey para as I neva reg sef.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Keepshining(f): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
AlPeter:
*WalkS in with agbada looks around * abeg who dey sell popcorn and kunu for here
Na me.Like how much you wan buy?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nafizzey(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
loshybab:

Aside that,some1 dt studied comp. Eng/sci cn opt for d software developmnt aspect.he/she wud hv gannered technical xperience for 2yrs nd dts an advntge eida to be employed or be an employer urslf.

Same goes to health,agric,web design etc areas to for those wu studied related courses or ar going for related courses in Msc....

I don dey para as I neva reg sef.
what if one didn't study course related to ICT and has interest in web design and software trainings will he be selected or his chances of being selected is slim..?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by misscareer: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
ernesterioo:
same problem with mine,it stage 5, would u like to be deployed to ur state of origin, I clicked No, click submit, was expecting to see congratulations, but notin popped up, tried starting again from step 1 but as I entered my details _bvn and co and email, it said it already exist
let's be hopeful

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.