Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (82144 Views)

N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by teebest4we(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
sadiqgcon:

1) No. you can only apply where you best fit in.
2) Yes you can leave. That is part of the aim, no one is tying you down to this programme. You either get a better job before the years run out or you comeout better eqiuped to be an entrepreneur.
Check their Twitter handle for more answers @npower_ng

Pls what is the site for the program
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by felixtoba: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pls house, I am currently doing my Masters and it will end 2017, can I indicate *masters in view * in my cv and /or state it in my application? Pls help
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Impactever(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
inalegwu99:
Most of you here dont know what Npower stands for....u just sit and allow sentiments and pride derail you.some of us here will still go and apply after criticising the govt for this programme. I can categoricaly tel you that this is the best programe that will touch the lives of youths in this country... if it become a sucess

We don't need to be negative in our taughts all the time just because of our political afiliation... i hear some people who say" how can a graduate be paid only 23k after rendering a service for a whole month" my dear maybe u should choose between staying at home and doin nothing submiting millions of CV(s) is better and begging ur parents for recharge card money or pocketing 23k and engaging ur mind doing something..

Things you need to know about Npower
1) It is not compulsory.
2) It last for a period of two years.
3) It consist of Skills acquisition programes and not only teaching.
4) whatever device u are given to during the period of learning the skills automaticaly become yours after the duration of ur Npower year.It is given to you so you can start your own business with it.
5) The 23k is not a salary..Its not a right but a priviledge just to help you financialy during the Duration of your service.
6) It is strickly for those youths who have finished nysc and are yet to secure a job.
7) It is a time engaging Volountary Job that help you out of boredom while you keep searching for a more profitable Job.
cool After graduation, a certificate of skills acquisition will be given to those in the category of handwork or tarining or business. This certificate can boost your CV.
9) Volountry Teachers have the opourtunity to be retained in there place of primary assignment.
10) You have the great chance of choosing where you want to do your Npower programme. Atleast to save you from missing your loved ones.

THANKS...A GOOD NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE

thanks for the enlightenment ......pls i also wish to know if N-power build applicants would aslo be paid the 23k just like the N-power teachers ?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by loshybab(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nafizzey:
what if one didn't study course related to ICT and has interest in web design and software trainings will he be selected or his chances of being selected is slim..?
My man! I dnt thnk dere is anytn dt mks ur chances of. Being selected slim provided d reg ws well done nd d details are well filled

That's cool,it wl mk u self-employed.I'm sure uv heard stories of pple studyn a course and calling d big shots in a diff field,it's stale stories everywhr alrdy

I wud hv personally loved to apply for d web design myslf bt I wana boost my chances in wat I wana read for Msc,so gooooo for what u want nd what u need my cme thereafter

Best of luck to us all!!!
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by loshybab(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
felixtoba:
Pls house, I am currently doing my Masters and it will end 2017, can I indicate *masters in view * in my cv and /or state it in my application? Pls help
Running ur MSc doesn't mk u employed,does it?

So,I'll say u indicate it in ur CV....dts my take dou bt let doz who hv registered air deir opinion....goodluck bro!!!
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by sadiqgcon: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
teebest4we:

Pls what is the site for the program
npower.gov.ng/
Goodluck
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by drexzy: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by dickson2000(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
drexzy:
Please where should a biochemistry graduate apply to is it HEALTH or TEACHING in the npower prog? Thanks
That depends on your passion or perhaps interest. The application was never streamlined to applicants' discipline , hence u can choose the one you prefer most.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by kovic7(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
am an ND holder Biz admin. I am a teacher. wen I see say money no too dey the teaching, I don start learning how to barb hair, I get PlayStation and I get tomatoes farm of one hectare. I hope to use the money from the tomatoes for opening a boutique along with d barbing salon/game center when I am free from apprenticeship and back to my school for HND. pls am I eligible for the N-power teach as a non-graduate (ND)??.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by ernesterioo(f): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Strictly for degree and HND holders
kovic7:
am an ND holder Biz admin. I am a teacher. wen I see say money no too dey the teaching, I don start learning how to barb hair, I get PlayStation and I get tomatoes farm of one hectare. I hope to use the money from the tomatoes for opening a boutique along with d barbing salon/game center when I am free from apprenticeship and back to my school for HND. pls am I eligible for the N-power teach as a non-graduate (ND)??.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by wableo: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Can i apply for more than one prog? N power build and N power knowledge
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Kennycyphers(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
There website is not opening @ the moment..
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Kennycyphers(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Their website is not opening @ the moment..
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by cruzclinton1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Xjack04:
Please I need a help from someone here..... I need airtime to get my bvn. Mtn please #50 transfer to be returned later in d day please. 07039399905

BVN? I taught is our secret pin that is not meant fo another person.....why re they requesting for BVN......someone who understand more of this BVN thing should throw more light asap
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
cruzclinton1:

BVN? I taught is our secret pin that is not meant fo another person.....why re they requesting for BVN......someone who understand more of this BVN thing should throw more light asap

to avoid ghost workers and stealing of salaries
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nafizzey(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
when is the closing date for application because the site is not opening now..
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nickymezor(f): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmm, here to observe
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by arizonalusa: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Please for those that have applied, can a serving Corp member apply?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by ReachHard: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fair enough..

I do hope this info is 100% authentic; but thanks anyways.

sadiqgcon:

1) No. you can only apply where you best fit in.
2) Yes you can leave. That is part of the aim, no one is tying you down to this programme. You either get a better job before the years run out or you comeout better eqiuped to be an entrepreneur.
Check their Twitter handle for more answers @npower_ng
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by cruzclinton1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
crazydove:

Thanks
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Berrymoss(f): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
crazydove:

hi.I ve a problem . when I got to the final page that's 5/5 of the registration, I don't know if it was submitted or not. I tried starting afresh it keeps showing that my bvn , phone number n email address has been used. My fear is I don't know it was submitted or not. Please I need ur urgent response. Thank u
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by adegbindin247(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
jonath0012:

Exactly where mine went back again... This stuff is bullshit
I experienced such but later I received acknowledge email of successful application
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by 2el(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
is it true that one will have to upload doc like NYSC on the portal, cos I'm still a serving corp member yet to pass out September 28th
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by adegbindin247(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
misscareer:
let's be hopeful that the site will update our profile so we can continue
It will automatically update ur details just hold on for some hours I experienced the same thing but later received acknowledgement message
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by ernesterioo(f): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
2el:
is it true that one will have to upload doc like NYSC on the portal, cos I'm still a serving corp member yet to pass out September 28th
true
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by adegbindin247(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
12dave:

bros that is all I can see. SCAM! SCAM!! SCAM!!!
You are so disgusting must u comment. It's only a fool that will listen to u. Mtchew
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by youngberry001(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
pls can some 1 wit diploma or ssce apply pls I need a respond........

#military
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by felixtoba: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pls what is the academic requirements for N-power community?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by daprince098(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
kovic7:
Advertisement of the highest order. Keep it up bro. Bt d program is strictly for the graduates (HND/BSC). Better still you can apply for N-power Build
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by adegbindin247(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
ernesterioo:
same problem with mine,it stage 5, would u like to be deployed to ur state of origin, I clicked No, click submit, was expecting to see congratulations, but notin popped up, tried starting again from step 1 but as I entered my details _bvn and co and email, it said it already exist
Your entries have been save u will received a congratulations message soon just chill I experienced the same thing
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Berrymoss:
hi.I ve a problem . when I got to the final page that's 5/5 of the registration, I don't know if it was submitted or not. I tried starting afresh it keeps showing that my bvn , phone number n email address has been used. My fear is I don't know it was submitted or not. Please I need ur urgent response. Thank u

sorry am just an applicant like you contact them on twitter @npower-nigeria they will answer you and assist 24/7 within secs
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Icecream4U(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
arizonalusa:
Please for those that have applied, can a serving Corp member apply?
yes, if the serving Corp member has a discharge certificate. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.