Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! (14447 Views)

Whereabout Of Refiner / Refiner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
timsonpreye:
an eyeless human being can't see so i believe u didnt see anytin, abi u get mouth, mogopack tongue

Lwkmd. Make I use d mouth wey u borrow me laff small.

I dnt fight with kids, I flog dem.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by senibo1: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol!!! Babe am not worried o. Na wetin internet they cause. I nor wan argue with am further. Cos I would hate to use strong words on him. I called her attention to it, and all she could say was 'hmmm'.
hello!

will u listen to me if I talk to u?
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
timsonpreye:
I can see u are really really new here, and ur moniker give a true explaination of how local u are, if I give u d brashing of ur life u will regret ever creating dis thread mogopack tongue

Please fire on and see if you won't be the one that would sleep with imaginary bruises, that's if you finds sleep.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by senibo1: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
gossipfreak:
She wants to insult you but she's pretending for the sake of an online pageant. What a dunce! That 50k must be worth her whole life

is ok dear. Can we now have peace here!
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
gossipfreak:
Ofcourse that's me! Lord knows I'll pick me a million times over that dry yansh girl with her dirty torn stockings! Mannerless girl that can't hide her bigotry.

What is bigotry here kwa?

Do u even know what it means?

Goan sleep, since u love ur self.

Dats exactly what I wanna hear.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by MUVAH(m): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
timsonpreye:
lol, my nigga u finished him grin

LOL, na small rat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

you will see the effect of this statement..
Lols.. Who be this Iguana Sef?? U well so?U think am one of you foools that carry Nairaland stuff on your heads like Gala?? Common swerv and never Quote me again till u die

2 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by rosy4u(f): 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Sorry sweet, I won't tally with you on this.

I'm not gonna term it harsh but rather "A Deserving Medal".

She started it and given her in doses in return shouldn't had been less expected.

You concur I guess

Hmm..

Dats ur opinion tho'
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ibehKachukwu: 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
gossipfreak:
Even at that, I'm still prettier that you. Being light skined can't hide your droopy looking eyes neither can it hide your dry nyash!! gringringrin

Wia dem?

Abeg make una carry world cup of wowor come give dis girl.

Abi na Euro cup u want?

U don win, u no get competition

2 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So I was correct... lol.

Thought its one man per vote...

Till then...
Gerarahia mehn shiii

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by senibo1: 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
jboy73:
Lols.. Who be this Iguana Sef?? U well so?U think am one of you foools that carry Nairaland stuff on your heads like Gala?? Common swerv and never Quote me again till u die
let promote peace bruh.

vote don't fight
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ogorwyne(f): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
senibo1:
hello!
will u listen to me if I talk to u?
Y not?
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ogorwyne(f): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
gossipfreak:
Even at that, I'm still prettier that you. Being light skined can't hide your droopy looking eyes neither can it hide your dry nyash!! gringringrin

Babe they know the truth. See how that guy put my pic on the thread. That's how fame starts. Its good to be fugly I tell u. Let it go dear.

1 Like

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ogorwyne(f): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
gossipfreak:

Babe they know the truth. See how that guy put my pic on the thread. That's how fame starts. Its good to be fugly I tell u. Let it go dear. We are about entering a new day.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by senibo1: 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
ogorwyne:

Y not?
I beg u with the name of God let it slide.

I don't want them to have any issue with u, u are a nice person, a role model. I use God name beg u, make peace biko

whatever its, let it slide
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by timsonpreye(m): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Op this is not a way of campaigning for ur contestant, u shouldn't insult anoda contestant to make ur contestant luk gud or draw more crown to her i believe u can do dat witout insulting anyone, only cowards do that, we are all human being, remember d saying dat says '' u will Neva look Gud trying to make someone look bad'' so pls don't create dis type of thread again, am sorry for d brashing and i hope refiner will also forgive n forget.... Tnx

2 Likes

Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by ogorwyne(f): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
senibo1:
I beg u with the name of God let it slide.

I don't want them to have any issue with u, u are a nice person, a role model. I use God name beg u, make peace biko

whatever its, let it slide
Sure. Thanks and goodnight.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by timsonpreye(m): 12:02am On Jun 12, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Lwkmd. Make I use d mouth wey u borrow me laff small.

I dnt fight with kids, I flog dem.
becus i jst repented i will retend i didn't read dis smiley
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by senibo1: 12:02am On Jun 12, 2016
ogorwyne:
Sure. Thanks and goodnight.
God bless u for me

sleep tyt swidy..
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by refiner(f): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2016
timsonpreye:
Op this is not a way of campaigning for ur contestant, u shouldn't insult anoda contestant to make ur contestant luk gud or draw more crown to her i believe u can do dat witout insulting anyone, only cowards do that, we are all human being, remember d saying dat says '' u will Neva look Gud trying to make someone look bad'' so pls don't create dis type of thread again, am sorry for d brashing and i hope refiner will also forgive n forget.... Tnx

...noted#!!!

thanks sweety.... I've forgiven u before u even ask!grin...

and I've forgotten about it long before this thread was created!grin

thanks.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by senibo1: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2016
timsonpreye:
good night, sure. my queen will forgive u

Let promote peace
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by senibo1: 12:10am On Jun 12, 2016
refiner:

...noted#!!!
thanks sweety.... I've forgiven u before u even ask!grin...
and I've forgotten about it long before this thread was created!grin
thanks.

go sleep refiner, tomorrow church no be for here.
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by senibo1: 12:12am On Jun 12, 2016
gossipfreak:
Mr lecturer, oya teach me the meaning of bigotry let me tell you how it perfectly defines refiner. smiley

fine girlwink

I wanna talk to u here, will u listen to me?
Re: Refiner! Refiner!! Refiner!!! Refiner!!!! by Marlvin(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2016
What a way to garner votes .

Amateurish and ridiculous.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / AUGUST BORN ..............let's Meet Here / Sugar Mummy Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.