Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Why I Would Vote Refiner As Miss Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Would Vote Refiner As Miss Nairaland. (1888 Views)

An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Would Vote Refiner As Miss Nairaland. by daviddoc(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

As a business strategist , I know what promises entails .

I won't tell you that Refiner will help you personally...

But what about making friends with people on the same team??..

Friendship go a long way...

And as I tell my team members at work,

Remember, People buy and give to only people they Like and are friends with...

That's all I gat to say.. if you gat a candidate, stick to her. but if not, you are so welcome to join us..
You won't regret smiley
OK. Thank you [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Why I Would Vote Refiner As Miss Nairaland. by MrCork: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dpredictor:
Call me a wailer, call me a Zombie.. call me what ever name you love!!
I am not new here, but my love for true federalism drove me to their jail for 2 months. I will repeat and keep repeating, that I will always support what I feel is good.
There comes another young lady who has clamoured for true federalism and fortunately is one of the Miss Nairaland contestants and nothing is sweeter than beauty mixed with an atom of politics..
Its not just about beauty (every girl is beautiful). But what is the essence of the crown, being able to call a spade a spade and defend innocent user from unjust treatments from our beloved mods.
If a girl can speak out against injustices in the country without being biased, I feel she deserves the crown..

Most others are found in the romance section where gossips are portrayed or with Tonto dike"s kitty or Olajumoke story...

I don't want such a queen.. because she might be addicted to telemundo and leave pressing issues..

So as for me and my fellow political gurus who believe in true federation regardless of the president, I believe I would vote for...

REFINER...

Omenka, Chukwudi44, Passing shot, Here is our fellow political guru..
let's do the needful..

God bless Nigeria.. God bless Buhari, God bless the queen across the Niger..

God Bless Refiner.

angry
Re: Why I Would Vote Refiner As Miss Nairaland. by olanshile2016(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
i think i stand with refiner or so i tot
Re: Why I Would Vote Refiner As Miss Nairaland. by bqlekan(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Okay, I stand with _lanicky?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On How To Be Single And Happy / Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... / I NEED A SOUL MATE (WISH ME BETTER LUCK TOO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.