Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Should I Continue With Mysticism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Continue With Mysticism? (2314 Views)

Are You Guilty Of Practising Mysticism? / Heavenly Ascension And Jewish Mysticism / Ifa Mysticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
Yesterday my friend, a strong christian, was robbed on the way while travelling in a public transport.
All the passengers in the bus were robbed too.
I felt bad hearing the news.

But what if he was a mystic? he would have not entered that bus because his Intuition would have told him so.
That is just one part of being a mystic, having strong sense of Intuition. Intuition alone can be a strong weapon to protect yourself. I'm a witness to it but over the years i've since left mysticism but recent world wide evils is making me to decide to resume exercises to protect myself.

But i'm not naive anymore because i also felt some side effects too due to enormous mystical knowledge i couldnt get through my head. so to those who are mystics and who have enjoyed the power of a mystic, should i continue or is there any other way?
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Goshen360(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
I am NOT a Mystics but I will rather advice you don't go back to it. Believe in the protection of God. My personal experience, Since i came to know God and his word, i have NEVER being robbed in a public transportation. God who keeps and watch over you does not sleep not slumber. This is not to mean that bad things don't happen to good people, It does happen. The fact that we are still in this world doesn't exclude us as Christians from bad things. It comes sometimes as test for our faith in God. Look at it this way, just like you are being tempted to return back to mystics because something bad happened is just a test of your faith. Please, don't go back.

You see the Israelites faced many wars physically and many things happened to them after they left Egypt but they wished they go back to Egypt but should they have gone back, the promises of God will not be fulfilled in their lives. Many of us Christians need to understand that today, we don't fight physical war today like the Christian of Israel did but those people they fought with are types and shadows of what today's Christians will also face.

Again, sometimes, God speaks to us in a very small still voice. Probably what you refer to as intuition. The anxieties of this life sometimes doesn't allow us to pay attention to the small still voice. We pay attention to others and too many things but little do we pay attention to ourselves, off course am not talking about bathing ourselves and the likes but paying attention to our inner man.

I hope this help you my dear sister. God bless you.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
If you have tasted what it's like to be one then you'll know what i'm actually talking about. I'm not saying i want to be a witch or do evil things, but just to protect myself. I also know many christians who are also into mysticism and i'll tell you its not a bad thing the way you put it. I'll appreciate comments from deepsight, benodic and co.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
I do not think a person should be guided solely by intuition.
The intuition without logic leads to disaster.
I do not think stealing a person on the bus for lack of intuition, but maybe that is within the possibilities.
They are life situations, in which neither god nor intuition have interference.
goshen360:

I am NOT a Mystics but I will rather advice you don't go back to it. Believe in the protection of God. [b]My personal experience, Since i came to know God and his word, i have NEVER being robbed in a public transportatio[/b]n. God who keeps and watch over you does not sleep not slumber.
Honestly I can not believe I'm reading this!!
I guess on that bus that had robbed all who believe in god NO!!
Please say a little common sense to post.
yes??
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Arosa(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
@op, What form of mysticism are you talking about; are you a seer?
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Ayomivic(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
Be a mystic for whatreason?It is very bad, particularlly for christians.
I don't believe someone can protect himself,only God can protect you.The way you spoke shows that you don't have believe in God.Since i was born,i have never protected myself and God has never failed me.
Know this,you are son of whom you trust for protection or collect from.Choose your God and stay by him.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
[size=13pt]Poster. . . . the best respond is already deep in your heart . i believe no other respond u are going to read up here would satisfy u . Well , i would say u should CONTINUE in Mysticism my dear it would so much help u spiritually , physically , mentally and every area u need improvement on .[/size]
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by mkmyers45(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2012
Go with your heart,clearly remember that any choice you make has consequences especially if you choose to continue because of side effects and you know you cant cheat death even as a mystic. All mystic powers come from one god or the order, or are you rethinking your atheist stand?
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
see someone wants to dine with the devil.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Ptolomeus(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
Strange that a preacher does not appear afraid of speaking of the devil, when no one in this thread has said ,
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Goshen360(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ptolomeus:

I do not think a person should be guided solely by intuition.
The intuition without logic leads to disaster.
I do not think stealing a person on the bus for lack of intuition, but maybe that is within the possibilities.
They are life situations, in which neither god nor intuition have interference.Honestly I can not believe I'm reading this!!
I guess on that bus that had robbed all who believe in god NO!!
Please say a little common sense to post.
yes??

Where do you doubt someone's personal experience? Do you know when i came to Christ and how I lived my life? You don't know but let me help you with an hint. What if I don't board public transportation often and I often go on private family car? Just an hint for you.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Ptolomeus(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
goshen360:

Where do you doubt someone's personal experience? Do you know when i came to Christ and how I lived my life? You don't know but let me help you with an hint. What if I don't board public transportation often and I often go on private family car? Just an hint for you.
Do not be angry.
You know I have nothing personal with you.
If you travel in a private car will not be either safe from being stolen.
Neither god nor intuition avoid such things.
Let's be a little logic ,  and that no means the end of each belief.
I'm not an atheist, but give place to God, god is not not my slave ,  and I am a personal intuition its importance ,
Common sense please!
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Goshen360(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^ Whatever you want to take it to be. I do not also have personal issue with you and will never have grudges with my fellow brother or sister. All am saying is, I HAVE NEVER BEING ROBBED IN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND IF YOU WANT TO ADD, NOT EVEN IN PRIVATE CAR ON COMMERCIAL ROAD. PERIOD SIR/MA.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
I also was never stolen, even on the street, on the bus, or my car ,
The difference is that I do not think that's God's protection ,
In my conception of God, understand that it is very big , too much to be dealing with those little things ,
Let us take care of us, that God has other things rather more important ,
Or do we think that you or I are the center of the universe to God is watching us?
Please!
I do not believe in a god that is so stupid all the time watching us not to rob us!

I mean that.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Goshen360(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ok. I understand you now. Shalom my brother.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2012
@goshen

Can you see someone's aura? the color that glows around someone that tells you if that person is for good or for bad? only mystics can do that. but i have never done it, but a friend of mine long time ago, a very advanced mystic use to detect any kind of person he came in contact with. Thats one thing with mysticism that religious christianity can't give you. It's hard to leave this when you know it can be a life saver someday.

but do you know there's christian mysticism?
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Goshen360(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^
You may choose to call it that name, "Christian mysticism" but don't let someone hear that from you or else, slap may be your portion, grin grin grin

Anyway, back to topic, I perfectly understand what you are talking about. I have it in my spirit. When my spirit doesn't go with someone i come in contact with, then i don't get to close neither do i hate such person. Even on this forum, I read people's comment with their kind of person interpreted into their words. I know you understand what am talking about. This is what am trynna advice you in the first place, when you allow your spirit being to function more than things of the flesh, you will definitely get to know people by their words and person. Also remember, satan doesn't give you anything without asking something from you, now or later.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
@goshen

do you know about telepathy? I have successfully in 4 different occassions sent telepathic messages, not a joke, and quite easy but with constant practice you can hone the skill greatly. When you talk about satan, i'm amazed becasue when i learnt telepathy i didnt go through any kind of ritual or blood sacrifice or reading shamans, talisman, ifa an all those sort. All i did was constant breathing exercise, and some very simple techniques that needed your imagination and brain work. so i cant see where satan lies here.

so as a christian can you send telepathic messages?
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Goshen360(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^
Honestly I dont know about it or else you want to tell me about it or email me to tell me about it: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. What way you choose to tell me about it, I will appreciate it.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by dekung(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2012
dilluminati,
Could you pls do a form of lecrure on this mysticm thing. Sounds kind of interesting to me. You also spoke of some side effects you experienced, wht were they?
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by mkmyers45(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2012
dekung:

dilluminati,
Could you pls do a form of lecrure on this mysticm thing. Sounds kind of interesting to me. You also spoke of some side effects you experienced, wht were they?

I'm with you. dillumunati lecture us ooo,

Back to topic: You can't get telepathy,mystic,telekinesis powers just like that, they must come from one god or the other, N.B Even Satan is a god.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
@dekung

i'll see what i can do but not now.

@myke

no the dont come from any god but from inside of you. it just like when you started learning multiplication but in time you knew it by heart.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by dekung(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
Thanx dilluminati. Am very expectant. I would have given you my e mail to send materials to me on mysticm but I would havew given myself away. However, I wold like to know the downside to mysticm before dabbling into it cos better to know the contra indications of a medication before you take it.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Image123(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
@OP, Mysticism would not pay you in the long run as you yourself knows and already admitted. Besides, God does not want us humans to trust in ourselves/abilities but in Him ultimately. You don't want to displease God and jeopardize your eternity for toys like magic. Yes, mysticism deals with 'development' or 'cultivation' of your spirit. Just like some train their body and body parts, and they do uncommon things with their bodies, even so you can train your spirit. Till it becomes much sensitive/in-tune to spiritual activities around you(which by the way are mostly demonic activities).
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
Image123:

@OP, Mysticism would not pay you in the long run as you yourself knows and already admitted. Besides, God does not want us humans to trust in ourselves/abilities but in Him ultimately. You don't want to displease God and jeopardize your eternity for toys like magic. Yes, mysticism deals with 'development' or 'cultivation' of your spirit. Just like some train their body and body parts, and they do uncommon things with their bodies, even so you can train your spirit. Till it becomes much sensitive/in-tune to spiritual activities around you(which by the way are mostly demonic activities).

Isnt the bold part a good thing?
and there is hope that there is also the Godly mysticism since most are demonic?
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Image123(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
Please diluminati, kindly change your signature, please.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2012
You like this one now? tongue
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by dekung(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
dilluminati, I love the other signature. I could stare at it forever.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Image123(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2012
diluminati:

and there is hope that there is also the Godly mysticism since most are demonic?
diluminati:

i said most of the spiritual activities around you are demonic. There is no godly mysticism. You can't contact God by mysticism. You can contact spirits though, and lotsa devils. And of course many of them know stuff we humans don't know, hence the reason why mystics seem to have an upperhand. Mysticism is like steroids or body enhancers. It's ILLEGAL. If you use steroids, you can do great things with your body but illegal. You should instead train your body to do great things.
In spiritual realm, you should develop your spirit man wrt God.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
@Image
i would like you to study about Christian mysticism objectively http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_mysticism. Maybe it may change your views.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
Mind You Pastor Chris is always preaching about Meditation, Affirmation, Intuition, where do you think they originate from? Mysticism. Study that link carefully.
Re: Should I Continue With Mysticism? by FXKing2012(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
@diuminati dear, but why wld u wanna do that? You know I'd do anything for u not to continue with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bus Preacher And The Queen Of The Coast / The Spirit Of Faith / Is It Better To Be Honest And Poor Or Dishonest And Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.