Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? (12148 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Ancient People Were Spiritually More Advanced Than Modern People. / Why Africa Never Developed Technologically Despite All The Secrets We Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Edelweiss44: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
HardMirror:

So you don't believe the hindu's version of after life? Lol
So why discard one superstition and uphold another? Is it because you were born in a christian home?
There are more evidences to reincarnation to that of heaven. Do a quick google search for stories. And that is just for people who reincarnated as humans. How about the millions that must have reincarnated as animals?

So why disregard hinduism?

Think.

The reason why you disregard other religions is the very reason why I disregard your religion. They all sound silly and obviously mare creation of men that were not even very intelligent.

You are a Liar Mr HardMirror, you opened a thread some weeks ago on why you became an atheist after being a pastor for many years. In your post, you openly claimed that the things you did including the miracles were real. My question for you is this; if it was true that you performed supernatural miracles in the name of God while you were a christian, is it not then FOOLISHNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER to come and now tell us that God does not exist?? I put it to you that you backslided and rather than choose to admit your sins before God and go back to Him asking for forgiveness and repenting of your backsliding, you rather decided to stay back and "enjoy" the pleasures of sin in the world. But because you don't want to feel judged, you are now doing all you can to cook up excuses to justify your present lifestyle that you know God does not approve of. Because you think in your mind that if you can "wish away" the existence of God, then you wouldn't have to feel bad when you fornicated or told a lie or did something wrong. You would be free to live as you please without feeling like you are accountable to anybody including God. But I have news for you; you HardMirror CANNOT wish away God. God has been on the throne in Heaven before you were born, if you die today, God will still be on the throne. Your blasphemies do not reduce God from being who He is, rather you will live to die someday and go back to the same God to be judged by Him after you have finished trying to escape reality! This is why I keep saying that Psalms 14:1 perfectly describes people like you!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by HardMirror(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Edelweiss44:

The book of Psalms Chapter 14 verse 1 gives a perfect description of you. That verse of the bible clearly states what God thinks of you.

Usually, before people decide to become atheists, their senses have departed from them......and they don't even know it, they still think they are just normal human beings! The devil is now in custody of their senses and is just using them as very cheap pawns to further his wicked goal of taking as many human beings to hell with him.

Imagine you, a supposedly "enlightened" human being asking the kind of foolish questions up there? Even if you hate God and have decided to end up in hell like satan, and you want to argue things about God, you could at least have used intelligent points or questions to make your argument. You should be ashamed that you are asking a question like this as an educated person you claim to be.

I still can't believe that with your claimed level of intelligence, if you were tasked 4,000years ago to deliver a message that should last for as many generations as possible in writing to the human race, you would actually choose to to start speaking in a language that not everyone in your generation would understand? So if God had started putting his word/bible in a tablet or ipad as far back as 4,000years ago when humans had not yet invented any such thing, then how do you expect humans of that time to be able to relate with what God was saying? Ok.....if God had used ipads as far back as then, and today we have ipads which means people in this generation would fortunately be able to relate, have you now thought about what will happen to people of the future generation who may transcend the ipad technology and use something far better and different? Does it occur to you that no matter the level of technological development that has occured over the generations from thousands of years ago, BOOKS STILL REMAIN RELEVANT! God already knew this as far back as thousands of years ago, and that was why He chose to keep his words to humanity in books! That way, all generations, including past, present and future can easily relate to it irrespective of technological advancements.

May i also add this; humans did not INVENT writing and books, God created them both and humans only discovered them! There were already books in heaven before man was created. Stop fooling yourself with lies!

And who told you God has need of ipads in heaven? God likes to keep records in heaven, and He can use whatever means He chooses to achieve that; books or ipads, it doesn't matter! what matters is that records are kept and your records will be kept for you till the day of judgement when it will dawn on you that God has a record of everything you did on earth from the day you were born, and if you are not saved and your sins washed by the blood of Jesus, you will find yourself in hell where you will pay for your sins for eternity without hope of ever coming out. I wonder if by that time you will still be preoccupied with denying God's existence and debating why there are books in heaven instead of ipads.

If you will not repent of your sins and open your eyes to God's love for you expressed in the price Jesus paid for your salvation by giving his life for you, then you have no reason whatsoever to fault God when you end up in hell. God is just as much as He is merciful, and that is why every sin has to be paid for. The only question is DO YOU WANT TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS BY YOURSELF IN HELL OR DO YOU WANT TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AND RECEIVE HIS ALREADY MADE PAYMENT FOR SINS FREELY GIVEN TO THOSE WHO WILL BELIEVE IN HIM? The choice is yours! God can only advice you, but He will never impose the right decision on you.
Are you through?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Edelweiss44:
God has been on the throne in Heaven before you were born, if you die today, God will still be on the throne. Your blasphemies do not

Edelweiss44, are you sure your god has not been confined to the wheelchair throne like this? Just observing the anyway...thinking maybe he's now lame for sitting long on the throne without standing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by joyandfaith: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
geoworldedu:
This one gidi gan o.

On earth we are using COMPUTER to store trillions of information without even needing to touch some of them. Sometimes we speak to our computers and things are being done. Guys do you know that in heaven where god is sitting on his throne, where Muafrika2, Kingebukasblog and Joagbaje will be judged, they still don't know how to invent hi-tech machines. I can't imagine when I bought an exercise book to be writing things inside sef, where my tab dry with me?

But see the heavenly city where Joagbaje will be judged. Imagine what they are still using to store information:

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, [size=16pt] and books were opened. Another book was opened,[/size] which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

See the mumu god sef, instead of coming to the earth to buy just one I-pad, the guy still dey make use of books, IMAGINE, THE BOOKS WERE OPENED. The guy had to write inside many books instead of using only a single IPAD of ordinary 1 megabyte internal memory. No need of external memory sef.

since it's only letters they're writing, it won't take much memory.

Hardmirror, Johnydon22, Hahn, Otemanuduno, Keandre, Ranchoddas, Kingebukasblog, Malvisguy, Ebiagtales, Philfearon, come o, food Don set grin
list type of books?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
joyandfaith:
list type of books?
what do u mean?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
geoworldedu:

Edelweiss44, are you sure your god has not been confined to the wheelchair throne like this? Just observing the anyway...thinking maybe he's now lame for sitting long on the throne without standing.
Mah kraziest kwote eva. Ama wishing Yahweh's going to 4giv me sha, cos I was so harsh on him. kikikiki cheesy
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Edelweiss44: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
geoworldedu:
Mah kraziest kwote eva. Ama wishing Yahweh's going to 4giv me sha, cos I was so harsh on him. kikikiki cheesy

You think you're doing me or doing God who doesn't need your approval to keep being The Almighty? You must be kidding

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Edelweiss44:

You think you're doing me or doing God who doesn't need your approval to keep being The Almighty? You must be kidding
What's wrong wit you? Can't you see from my quote that I'm begging Yahweh for 4giveness right now? in fact I'm holding his white ancient aged beards now begging 4 4givness. cheesy
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Patroclous:
AH
Blasphemy Do You Know How Mighty God Is ?For
Saying This God Will Mess You Up Academically
Till You Accept Him As God You Will See The
Terror Involved In Trifling With Your Maker You
Think God Is A Small Boy He Will Deal With Your
Education Till You Repent And Seek Him Watch
Out And See!.!
Otem come and see sumthin here. Is this not stronger Dan the urim of elikama like this grin cheesy

Ol boy, I hav messed your god up academically. I just successfully got a 150k scholarship in school cheesy
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Patroclous post=46520208][/quote]I am still watching out but I have not seen yet. Pls any clue to d time I will see? Olodo.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
They use scroll, we use IPAD. They have just few minerals, we have discovered a whole lot of minerals and elements. Check d periodic table.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
This is my best thread ever grin
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 12:22am On May 20, 2018
Why?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 8:09am On May 20, 2018
geoworldedu:
Why?
This Thread was a eye opener to many in the past.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 20, 2018
This thread can convert a strong spirit filled christian into a militant atheist. It's not only thought provoking,its entertaining, revealing and funny.

'Jesus came to learn carpentry work on earth ,so he could go back and build mansions in heaven' grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Reality12: 7:35pm On May 20, 2018
geoworldedu:
This one gidi gan o.

On earth we are using COMPUTER to store trillions of information without even needing to touch some of them. Sometimes we speak to our computers and things are being done. Guys do you know that in heaven where god is sitting on his throne, where Muafrika2, Kingebukasblog and Joagbaje will be judged, they still don't know how to invent hi-tech machines. I can't imagine when I bought an exercise book to be writing things inside sef, where my tab dry with me?

But see the heavenly city where Joagbaje will be judged. Imagine what they are still using to store information:

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, [size=16pt] and books were opened. Another book was opened,[/size] which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

See the mumu god sef, instead of coming to the earth to buy just one I-pad, the guy still dey make use of books, IMAGINE, THE BOOKS WERE OPENED. The guy had to write inside many books instead of using only a single IPAD of ordinary 1 megabyte internal memory. No need of external memory sef.

Hardmirror, Johnydon22, Hahn, Otemanuduno, Keandre, Ranchoddas, Kingebukasblog, Malvisguy, Ebiagtales, Philfearon, come o, food Don set grin

Revelation 19:11-16, this kills it all
imagine Jesus will be coming on a horse undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 12:45am On May 21, 2018
Reality12:

Revelation 19:11-16, this kills it all
imagine Jesus will be coming on a horse undecided
kikiki. Heaven of Christians still to be using horses and donkeys as means of transportation. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by johnw47: 6:48am On May 21, 2018
0temSapien:
kikiki. Heaven of Christians still to be using horses and donkeys as means of transportation. cheesy

the Word of God on a white horse is better
than your god reverad-satan in his hot air balloon ufo

by the way you take after reverad-satan, a lot of hot air

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by trapQ: 7:24am On May 21, 2018
Shut up. Op opened this senseless post to insult our God and you're here saying religious people are violent.
This useless idiot is an atheist yet opens 10 threads daily to insult God in the religious section. Tell me is atheism now a religion? Why are atheists in the religious section of not to cause trouble and start crying later that religious people are intolerant?

Cretinous vagabonds.
shevi4mb:
I dnt know why religious ppl tend to be violent wen it comes to God affair compared to atheists. Yet, these religious ppl dnt get a bit disturbed while insultin other gods so far it's nt their god.
If someone does nt undrstand what you understand, pls make him understand in a kind and simple way. Rmember u could have been in that position.

@ Op..dnt know about the bible, but the Koran talked about today's technology thousands of years ago. Go chk youtube to see that.
The Jinn's (anoda creature of God) technology surpasses ours in every category.
The so-called Aliens are God's creature.
NB: i jst wnt to assume ur post is a sincere type nt a derisry cheer

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 9:29am On May 21, 2018
johnw47:

the Word of God on a white horse is better
than your god reverad-satan in his hot air balloon ufo

by the way you take after reverad-satan, a lot of hot air
cheesy
you go fear pink horse grin
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 21, 2018
geoworldedu:
This one gidi gan o.

All you just need is to sit down with one of my brothers(Jehovah's witnesses) and ask questions about how advanced is God and those with HIM over there. Yes you've read our book(Bible) and you've quoted it to show what you think and how stupid you believe the Author (God) must be. But you can discuss what you think about HIM with HIS witnesses to ascertain who is more advanced God or man? And know who is truly stupid God or you? Thank you!
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by johnw47: 12:35pm On May 21, 2018
0temSapien:
cheesy
you go fear pink horse grin

more foolish nonsense, of course:

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Maamin(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2018
Interesting question @Op

But here is it...

Even when you brainless Atheists see Christ descending from heaven either on a white horse or without a white horse, you Atheists will still be like.. "how comes is Christ trekking Down from heaven, is there no private jet in heaven to bring him down?" grin

God who uses books to store records in heaven is also omniscient. Op if you were smart enough your question should have been "Why does an omniscient God needs books to keep records in heaven?" in the first place. tongue

However the case may be we shall all have our question and answer moment eventually when we crossover from this life. Never say Never. cheesy

Shalom Aleikhem! smiley
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by sniperr007(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2018
geoworldedu:
This one gidi gan o.

Cos heaven doesn't ve all those stuff they wrote in the Bible.
Those were metaphors to describe the glory bin heaven.
No house or gold in heaven.
Only the presence of God is more than anything u can use to describe heaven.
Remember transfiguration.
Peter and others couldn't understand it. And they marvelled. Mind u it was Moses and Elijah they saw oh
So imagine God himself.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 7:14pm On May 21, 2018
sniperr007:

Cos heaven doesn't ve all those stuff they wrote in the Bible.
Those were metaphors to describe the glory bin heaven.
No house or gold in heaven.
Only the presence of God is more than anything u can use to describe heaven.
Remember transfiguration.
Peter and others couldn't understand it. And they marvelled. Mind u it was Moses and Elijah they saw oh
So imagine God himself.
So now bible is no more true, but what you say about it. Knoliud, the light of God Almighty who created Yahweh and Allah have made a prophecy concerning you guy modifying the words in your god's book and I must say that I'm not surprised.

Adspiramen 16:6
6. And the founder of these two beliefsshall be one of the sons of God. He shall not cease to upgrade his beliefs every now and then to suit the time.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by M0ron: 8:13pm On May 21, 2018
geoworldedu:
This one gidi gan o.

Hardmirror, Johnydon22, Hahn, Otemanuduno, Keandre, Ranchoddas, Kingebukasblog, Malvisguy, Ebiagtales, Philfearon, davien,ifeness come o, food Don set grin

Two possible reasons;
1. Heaven is a creation of men
2. Heaven is described in terms closest to the original primary audience

As an atheist, you have a worldview, Christians too have one. Your worldview guides you in picking one of the above.

There’s a tale from east Africa about a seer who foresaw the railway line snaking into the mainland. He described it as an iron snake breathing smoke, described white men as butterflies probably because of their complexion. The movie The Gods Must be Crazy too demonstrated this to some extent. Africans unexposed to modernity mistook a truck/Jeep for an animal....So #2 is not without precedent.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Maamin(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2018
0temSapien:
So now bible is no more true, but what you say about it. Knoliud, the light of God Almighty who created Yahweh and Allah have made a prophecy concerning you guy modifying the words in your god's book and I must say that I'm not surprised.

Adspiramen 16:6
6. And the founder of these two beliefsshall be one of the sons of God. He shall not cease to upgrade his beliefs every now and then to suit the time.

What is the meaning of Adspiramen? undecided
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Reality12: 9:40pm On May 21, 2018
trapQ:
Shut up. Op opened this senseless post to insult our God and you're here saying religious people are violent.
This useless idiot is an atheist yet opens 10 threads daily to insult God in the religious section. Tell me is atheism now a religion? Why are atheists in the religious section of not to cause trouble and start crying later that religious people are intolerant?

Cretinous vagabonds.

Hmmm,
today, what is an atheist doing in religion section

Tomorrow, you will still argue that atheism is a religion

Guy you must preach to us grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 10:26pm On May 21, 2018
Maamin:

What is the meaning of Adspiramen? undecided
It means 'origin'
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 10:34pm On May 21, 2018
M0ron:

Two possible reasons;
1. Heaven is a creation of men
2. Heaven is described in terms closest to the original primary audience

As an atheist, you have a worldview, Christians too have one. Your worldview guides you in picking one of the above.

There’s a tale from east Africa about a seer who foresaw the railway line snaking into the mainland. He described it as an iron snake breathing smoke, described white men as butterflies probably because of their complexion. The movie The Gods Must be Crazy too demonstrated this to some extent. Africans unexposed to modernity mistook a truck/Jeep for an animal....So #2 is not without precedent.
Assuming heaven was described the way that East African person described a train, i don't think the op will be bringing this stuff up for discussion. See how Niklas described our technology here, according to the DOCTUFOS OF truth

Worldly Music 4: 25-29

A song of Niklas: I See The Unbelievable
25. I see the unbelievable. It is inexplicable. The world is looking beautiful, like a paradise on earth. Words are short, voices gone. It's like I'm going crazy right now. How can I tell of the dolphins flying, flying high in the sky?
26. I see the most impossible. It is unacceptable. A metallic snake, crawling on a metallic road. With humans entering and coming out from it. It's a great sight but very weird, so weird that I'm scared to tell.
27. I see the unbelievable. It is wonderful. The world is using lights so free, curing, cutting with solid lights. It seems it's not on planet earth, no it's earth because I know.
28. They say it's so impossible. It's just a fantasy. They say the world will end before any of such can come to pass. The earthquakes, wars and the famine here shall end the world too soon.
29. Then all I say is time will tell. It's all about patience. They hate the things I say to them and burnt things I wrote down. Niklatians doctrine so evil, it won't survive the time, they say.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Maamin(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2018
0temSapien:
It means 'origin'

What language is that?

How can I get to the concordance of it etymology and root word?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Events Of The Great Tribulation / 990 Years In The Kingdom Of Darkness_ Evangelist Olufumilayo #series One. / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.