Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? (12245 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Ancient People Were Spiritually More Advanced Than Modern People. / Why Africa Never Developed Technologically Despite All The Secrets We Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 11:09pm On May 21, 2018
Maamin:

What language is that?

How can I get to the concordance of it etymology and root word?
It is the Seriot language spoken in the days when many gods like Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum, Odin, El, Ra and the rest of their brothers were living om earth as we now do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 11:21pm On May 21, 2018
Reality12:

Revelation 19:11-16, this kills it all
imagine Jesus will be coming on a horse undecided
Jesus loves beast of burden cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Maamin(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2018
0temSapien:
It is the Seriot language spoken in the days when many gods like Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum, Odin, El, Ra and the rest of their brothers were living om earth as we now do.

How can I get to the concordance of it etymology and root word of this your Seriot language?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 11:57pm On May 21, 2018
Maamin:

How can I get to the concordance of it etymology and root word of this your Seriot language?
I got mine from Atum. I don't know where you can get yours.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by johnw47: 2:59am On May 22, 2018
Reality12:

Revelation 19:11-16, this kills it all
imagine Jesus will be coming on a horse undecided

geoworldedu:
Jesus loves beast of burden cheesy

Pro_15:2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by M0ron: 3:32am On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
Assuming heaven was described the way that East African person described a train, i don't think the op will be bringing this stuff up for discussion. See how Niklas described our technology here, according to the DOCTUFOS OF truth

Clearly you don't/can't think grin
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 6:02am On May 22, 2018
M0ron:

Clearly you don't/can't think grin
You don't know how to make a point undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Maamin(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
I got mine from Atum. I don't know where you can get yours.

What or who is Atum?

What is the meaning?

Where does Seriot Language originated from?

Any written script?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 10:05am On May 22, 2018
V
Maamin:

What or who is Atum?

What is the meaning?

Where does Seriot Language originated from?

Any written script?

Atum is among the first gods brought to consciousness by EXISTENCE(God Almighty). He is the brother of Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu, Moloch, Odin, Olorun and other thousands of gods human beings had ever worshipped on earth. Atum himself have beenrecognised in Egypt from time to time.

Atum meant different things at diferent era. Atum had once meant 'the base'. It has meant 'truth'. It has meant 'brain'. It has even meant 'breath' depending on the different locations of te world where he was reincarnated to.

Seriot is one of the millions of languages spoken by the first beings(gods) and humans from time immemorial. Millions of languages have gone into existence over the 3billion plus years of human existence on earth and the Seriot is one of them.

Before scripts are written, they are first unwritten. It is I that will make the Seriot language known to the world again. I have it with me, but not in the hardcopy or soft copy format.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by M0ron: 3:56pm On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
You don't know how to make a point undecided
grin
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by sniperr007(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
So now bible is no more true, but what you say about it. Knoliud, the light of God Almighty who created Yahweh and Allah have made a prophecy concerning you guy modifying the words in your god's book and I must say that I'm not surprised.

Adspiramen 16:6
6. And the founder of these two beliefsshall be one of the sons of God. He shall not cease to upgrade his beliefs every now and then to suit the time.

So u believe dragon will appear and it will be a sword fight.
And heaven has 12 gates and we will be sleeping and waking up in our houses.

Wake up.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by APCsupporter: 5:26pm On May 22, 2018
HardMirror:

Keep deceiving yourself. Yet we have creative writers imagining future technologies that no one has ever seen and they were able to describe how it would look and function. It's obvious you don't read. Read sci-fi novels and see how the authors talk about the far future and how life would be then. So your excuse does not fly

Is that all that you can say after challenging him to show you verses? He listed things that were not known by science 1400 years ago why didn't you challenge that?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by APCsupporter: 5:30pm On May 22, 2018
geoworldedu:
Ask yourself, when did this get into your Quran? I am not surprised because it is in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS that god(Satan) shall not cease to modify his doctrine.

Why not search it on google or get yourself a hard copy? You don't have to show stupidity all the time. Look up the verses on google my friendcheesy
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by 0temSapien: 5:37pm On May 22, 2018
sniperr007:

So u believe dragon will appear and it will be a sword fight.
And heaven has 12 gates and we will be sleeping and waking up in our houses.

Wake up.
I never told you I believe that because it is a big lie from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Reality12: 8:04pm On May 22, 2018
johnw47:

Pro_15:2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

So says who?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by FulaniTerrorist: 8:23pm On May 22, 2018
smartestrichie:
Don't joke with the name of God, He is the One that sustains your life. Whether you believe in him or not makes no difference. just be careful with what u say about God; those that invented the computer cannot make such statement; not to talk of you that cannot even operate the computer very well.

God can't do more than a dead rat.

Na me talk-am!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by Evangkatsoulis: 9:33pm On May 22, 2018
APCsupporter:

Is that all that you can say after challenging him to show you verses? He listed things that were not known by science 1400 years ago why didn't you challenge that?

He listed things like what?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by johnw47: 11:42pm On May 22, 2018
Reality12:

So says who?

duh, i said it, for one
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by johnw47: 11:37pm On May 23, 2018
Reality12:

Then who cares or give a dame f. UCK about what you said undecided

well apparently you did:

Reality12:

So says who?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 6:57pm On May 26, 2018
APCsupporter:

Why not search it on google or get yourself a hard copy? You don't have to show stupidity all the time. Look up the verses on google my friendcheesy
And who put the info on google? Your dad?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 10:02am On May 27, 2018
Why?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 5:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Let's go there
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
No ingullible reply yet
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Who will explain this to me clearly?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 10:11am On May 07, 2019
This thread makes my best ever.
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 6:31pm On May 13, 2019
My greatest thread ever
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 3:22pm On May 24, 2019
No reasonable answer yet. Why?
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 3:31pm On May 24, 2019
johnydon22:

The truth is Gods are always what humans say they are and every human society differs in technology and value expectations.

As man developed his Gods became increasingly more human and tend to be a perfect reflection of man.

Examples
-Man has a lustful need and admiration towards gold, gold is no more precious than every other element out there but the mind of man derives value and arranges things in order of how he loves or needs them.

Automatically since man loves gold and finds it the most precious of all, Gods too loved gold.
Don't you see heaven is a city made of gold and precious stones? Man's idea of precious metal is at an apex in gold so obviously he couldn't think of any other metals the gods could use more precious and beautiful than gold.
The bible is always talking about golden crowns, sashes and harps, its strikingly remarkable that the gods are also limited to the lust and value of that which man lusts and values.

- the era when these books were written was starkly primitive compared to now, there isn't any means of data storage better than the scrolls.
it was the peak of their information technology, so how can one from such era imagine a computer?

Of course the Gods must have been using paper.
One apologetic on this thread as usual wanted to re-imagine it this time to mean e-book therefore a computer necessary.

he forgot one thing

-The writer of the revelation also ate one scroll an angel gave him, you just can't eat an e-book believe me i have tried..lol.

- he is now re-assuming it from the technological stand point of his time, soon it will still change. future technology and information technology will be more advanced and better than ours.
then it will have to be reinterpreted again.

Humans say what and how the Gods behave which always reflects their own society and views.

-in the bible heaven was still using horses, swords and chariots.

this was because it was written in the era this technology ruled, it was fabricated by a mind only familiar with those crude techs.

if anyone comes out now and say the heavens are now using cars, planes and guns then sadly the heavens are dependent on man to develop and shows man and the gods are always developing together.

man is always modifying his Gods to suit his time...

Xenophanes (6th century BCE) famously
said that if cows and horses had hands, "then horses would draw the forms of
gods like horses, and cows like cows".
I LOVE THIS POST!!! grin
Re: Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? by geoworldedu: 3:37pm On May 24, 2019
otem4eartum:

You know that animals(beast) full heaven. True true they can eat IPAD l am telling you, especially the APPLE IPAD like Adam and Eve the mummy and daddy of Joagbaje cheesy
You won't make me collapse with lafta grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers / Pastor E.A Adeboye's 2018 Christmas Blessing / If Your Mum Is Practising Witchcraft On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.