Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

The King's Chamber Presents, Prophetic Summit 2016: Holy Ghost Invasion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The King's Chamber Presents, Prophetic Summit 2016: Holy Ghost Invasion (505 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The King's Chamber Presents, Prophetic Summit 2016: Holy Ghost Invasion by bidexmedia(m): 1:51am On Jun 12, 2016
"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke" (Joel 2:28-30)
Join us at ‪#HolyGhostInvasion‬‬
Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd June by 6pm daily
Friday 24th June by 10pm (night vigil)
Sunday 26th June by 5pm (Settle Me O Lord! )
The invasion of the Holy Ghost is likened to opening a floodgate. It is a deluge. It is a rushing mighty wind. It is a torrential outpouring of the Spirit of God. Holy Ghost invasion is the manifestation of Joel 2:28-30.
How do I position for this visitation?
- be expectant
- be sensitive in the spirit
- don't be distracted
- earnestly desire the visitation
- maximise the moment
Venue is: The King's Chamber auditorium. 42 Association avenue by Obanikoro bus stop, Ilupeju Lagos. 08029632704
Free Bus rides to Oshodi,Ikorodu, and Ojuelegba

(1) (Reply)

A Church Conducted Water Baptism And This Happened / Court Frees Catholic Priest Of Child Rape Charge / Iceland Unearths Rock To Appease Angry Elves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.