Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

John Owan Enoh Has Represented Central Senatorial District Well- Imoke2016-06-05 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Owan Enoh Has Represented Central Senatorial District Well- Imoke2016-06-05 (664 Views)

John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) / Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC / Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Owan Enoh Has Represented Central Senatorial District Well- Imoke2016-06-05 by sunjongs(m): 2:01am On Jun 12, 2016
MyCrossRiver.com
Audacious, Precise & Timely
Home » REPORTS » You are reading »
JOHN OWAN ENOH HAS REPRESENTED CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT WELL- IMOKEJune 5, 2016 JOHN OWAN ENOH HAS REPRESENTED CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT WELL- IMOKE2016-06-05T17:14:35

Large crowds on Saturday, 4th June 2016, turned out at Jorany Hotel, Ikom, to celebrate Senator John Owan Enoh, the Senator Representing the Central Senatorial District of Cross River State as he marked his 50th birthday anniversary.

Among the tumultuous crowd included Senator Liyel Imoke, the immediate past governor of Cross River State, Governor Emeka Uguanyi of Enugu State, Governor Aminu Tambual of Sokoto State, Senator Biodun Olujimi, Senator Alfred Akpan, Senator Nelson Asuquo and a host of members of the House of Representatives, House of Assembly members, and local government chairman from across the country.

Speaking at the event, Senator Imoke said Senator Owan Enoh has represented the people of the Central Senatorial District and the PDP political family well and deserves to be honoured.

“I am proud because twenty four years ago I was the Senator representing the same Senatorial District so for me to come here and see the top warren of the family here is what excites me. We have a big political family and that family had been a family where our philosophy is our brothers keeper, hold my hand I hold your hand, when one monkey chop let another chop”.

He said the essence of public service is being one another’s keeper and what John Owan Eno has done as a public servant makes him feel proud because he has represented the district well and called on him do every he could to make the foundation work.

“Running a foundation requires a lot of passion , a lot of sacrifice and to make sure your foundation exists beyound you, it must be independent of you for it to be successful and I believe your vision is for it to have an impact on everyone of us, so let me onbehalf of our wonderful people congratulate you on your 50th birthday”.

The event was marked with eating, distribution of souvenir, a jeans aparty and a thanks giving service on Sunday, 5th June, 2016.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rice Story During Goodluck N Buhari Many Nigerians Can Relate To / President Buhari Breaks Fast With Security Services Chiefs / Photo: Governor Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.