Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches (1400 Views)

6 Types Of Girls You Will Find In Nigeria Today (guys, Get In Here To See) / Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life / Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by dammyjay93(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2016
Have you ever been to church and there is this one girl who won’t allow you concentrate on the service because of her moves, beauty or appearance?

We come across a number of girls in Nigerian churches with different personalities. Irrespective of the denomination, you will find the same set of people there.

Even in the spirit filled, tongue speaking and vision seeing churches, you will still meet different types of girls; the good, the bad and the ugly. You find those who over dress or don’t, seek attention or just remain unnoticed.

These girls sometimes make going to church fun and entertaining, and at other times a little frustrating.

We bring you 10 different types of girls you will find in Nigerian churches.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by dammyjay93(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2016
1. The one who gets way too into the worship: These set of girls make you feel like you’re not spiritual enough. They are perfect or act like they are perfect. They will shed tears and roll on the floor like they don’t care. Some would even fall on you while getting under the anointing and you’re just standing there wondering if the devil has possessed you.

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2016
dammyjay93:
Have you ever been to church and there is this one girl who won’t allow you concentrate on the service because of her moves, beauty or appearance?

We come across a number of girls in Nigerian churches with different personalities. Irrespective of the denomination, you will find the same set of people there.

Even in the spirit filled, tongue speaking and vision seeing churches, you will still meet different types of girls; the good, the bad and the ugly. You find those who over dress or don’t, seek attention or just remain unnoticed.

These girls sometimes make going to church fun and entertaining, and at other times a little frustrating.

*yawns
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Where the list?
dammyjay93:

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by cruzita(f): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2016
make I book space.

I go dash this op Sunday slap ,if wetin I dey do dey for the list
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by dammyjay93(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2016
2. The self-appointed chorister: Sitting close to this type of girl in church can be frustrating. They sing louder the choir and sometimes in a croaked off key voice. Sometimes, they don’t even know the lyrics and just keep adding their own lyrics.

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by dammyjay93(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2016
3. The inappropriate hot or sexy girl: These ones dress like they are going for a party. Miss sexy has no problem showing off too much cleavages or hot legs. After all, God looks at the heart and not what you’re wearing.

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by dammyjay93(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2016
4. Madam Oversabi: They feel the need to show they know it all and in reality they don’t. Pastor says something and they begin to explain to nobody in particular like they are assistant pastors. Someone says something or makes a general observation and they begin to argue whether it’s right or wrong.

I was in church and then the preacher says something about women watching Zee world all the time and makes mention of one of the programmes, ‘Married Again.’

Then this oversabi girl goes like: I knew it was Saloni.

Me (thinking): Hellooo, married again and Saloni are two different programmes.

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by dammyjay93(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2016
5. The restless ones: They will go out hundred times, cat walking like they are a fashion show just so you can notice their dress or shoe.

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by dammyjay93(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2016
6. The reserved ones: They sit and listen attentively. They don’t overdo things.

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by Smellymouth: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2016
Okk.. brb
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by dammyjay93(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2016
7. The dancer: These set of girls will dance their hearts out during praise. Is it shoki, azonto, alanta, etighi, they will dance all without minding whether it’s appropriate or not. Sometimes, after exhibiting their dance skills, they tune off when it’s time for sermon.

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by dammyjay93(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2016
8. The ‘I don’t care’ girls: They act like someone forced them to come to church. They don’t take part in anything. When others are standing, they are sitting, others are praying and their eyes are shining like torchlight watching others, others are singing, they are mute. They couldn’t care less what’s going on.

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by dammyjay93(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2016
9. The commentator: These set of girls will comment from the beginning of sermon to the end. “Preach preacher”, “yes pastor”, “ride on pastor”, the list is endless.

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by dammyjay93(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2016
10. The talkative: They will talk about any and everything. From beginning of service till the end, they are chatting about God knows what.

Nairalanders which category do you belong to? ? cheesy

Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by Skykid1208(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2016
11. The latecomers
They always come to church 10 minutes before the end of the service dressed like models and the annoying part is they would walk straight to the front row to sit.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by Beamborla(f): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2016
I fluctuate between 6 and 8...sometimes 2 cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by lloydmuna2(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2016
Hahaha to be Frank u are 100% correct hahaha can u kwantinu with the story shocked
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by Countrygirl(f): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
I belong to number six,i just sit quietly in church.......... I hate an 'oversabi' sitting close to me in church they won't even let u listen to the pastor.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Countrygirl:
I belong to number six,i just sit quietly in church.......... I hate an 'oversabi' sitting close to me in church they won't even let u listen to the pastor.

Somebody's trying to be modest.
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by christopheru(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Countrygirl:

for you mind. grin grin are you telling the truth cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by Countrygirl(f): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
christopheru:
for you mind. grin grin are you telling the truth cheesy
yes
Re: 10 Types Of Girls You Must Find In All Nigerian Churches by Countrygirl(f): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
emitoz:
Somebody's trying to be modest.
Na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Husbands / SEE What This Ladies Are Doing. SEE Hips :D / Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.