Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (222474 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
eezeribe:

we may be late to you,doesn't mean we are not supplying to others.thanks.

No hard feelings meant.
Am counting my loss because I bought 500 unit on a higher side compared to yours.
When next you have supplies to Uyo kindly notify me. I need another 500 unit.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by meshack15: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
I will be interested please-08034485167
donparosky:
hello house, I can supply first grade palm oil to ur doorstep anywhere in Nigeria. its pay on delivery and we supply in 25litres. contact me on 08166147730.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
meshack15:
I will be interested please-08034485167
modalities hv changed with time. pls read tru d thread carefully sir.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
abuja here we come, journey mercies IJN.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by leksonltd: 1:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Thanks so much all. Am new in the biz. Pls add me to the WhatsApp group. My number is 07067212010. Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:50am On Mar 12, 2017
leksonltd:
Thanks so much all. Am new in the biz. Pls add me to the WhatsApp group. My number is 07067212010. Thanks
no whatsapp group sir, we learn and share ideas here. thats how we roll............................
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Call for odouless, fresh, and affordable palm oil.. We Source from best oil producing states, our oil is very good for storage..pick up and delivery from our Lagos store available.. call or watsap 08121680787
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dguvnur(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2017
TUBLEZ:
Call for odouless, fresh, and affordable palm oil.. We Source from best oil producing states, our oil is very good for storage..pick up and delivery from our Lagos store available.. call or watsap 08121680787
how much for 25litre

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2017
donparosky:
modalities hv changed with time. pls read tru d thread carefully sir.

lol.

Once beaten, twice shy.....
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2017
uboma:

lol.

Once beaten, twice shy.....
ahhhh boss....................e don tey oh. mk i no turn Father Chrismas sha. remember u were among d first to caution me buh i never listened till i learnt d hard way.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2017
menwongo:

No hard feelings meant.
Am counting my loss because I bought 500 unit on a higher side compared to yours.
When next you have supplies to Uyo kindly notify me. I need another 500 unit.

No problem.I can supply the 500 units to you in uyo.I will chat you up on whatsapp.Thanks and happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2017
dguvnur:
how much for 25litre
11k chat me up
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2017
donparosky:
abuja here we come, journey mercies IJN.

How was your journey to Abj?... And I hope everything went well
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by leksonltd: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Thanks a bunch don... Do u know anyone who buys from ondo state, I will prefer a Miller if possible. Kindly link me up.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2017
donparosky:
sure, they are! i maybe wrong but it looks like d usual Kings we know from the picture. the most important thing is that it should contain atleast 35/36 bottles to qualify it being called Kings. they are usually 35 to 36 bottles of palm oil in a kings keg if well filled. the bottle here is schnapps, lucozade, etc commonly used in the market. if u aint patient to measure everything, simply test how many 5litres makes the whole of keg and you will discover that some of the kegs we call 25litres are 23litres in disguise.

Thanks for your lucid explanation.from the pictures I posted,I personally and randomly measured some samples from the ware house,using 5litres small blue kegs,and it was actually 5 that filled the 25litres kegs.

#A good name is better than silver and gold.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2017
eezeribe:

How was your journey to Abj?... And I hope everything went well
am yet to arrive.am in akwanga presently. almost there sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2017
leksonltd:
Thanks a bunch don... Do u know anyone who buys from ondo state, I will prefer a Miller if possible. Kindly link me up.
pls sir I don't get d question and don't wanna gv wrong answers. pls can u reframe it. am @ ur service
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2017
eezeribe:

Thanks for your lucid explanation.from the pictures I posted,I personally and randomly measured some samples from the ware house,using 5litres small blue kegs,and it was actually 5 that filled the 25litres kegs.

#A good name is better than silver and gold.
I too like this guy! God bless ur hussles.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abuja delivered. I've still got 24 gallons left. call in ASAP for those within Abuja.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
donparosky:
I too like this guy! God bless ur hussles.

Thanks Bro.you are an inspiration to many.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
donparosky:
am yet to arrive.am in akwanga presently. almost there sir

OK.. Thank God you have now arrived safely.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is this still available I need 5 gallons? I am in abuja
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chai it's not easy! the boys will have to sleep over in zuba to clear the remaining 19kegs. thanks to Nairalanders, a kind Nairalander dedicated his day moving d remaining goods from Area 3 to zuba. am grateful and honored for the love and encouragements. Nigerians are great, kind and hard working. GOD bless our hussles.................we hv 19kegs left in zuba, u can contact 08166147730@10500.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
tfx2012:
Is this still available I need 5 gallons? I am in abuja
we just spoke on phone I guess. see ya 2mao
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by classicTutor(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
donparosky:
Chai it's not easy! the boys will have to sleep over in zuba to clear the remaining 19kegs. thanks to Nairalanders, a kind Nairalander dedicated his day moving d remaining goods from Area 3 to zuba. am grateful and honored for the love and encouragements. Nigerians are great, kind and hard working. GOD bless our hussles.................we hv 19kegs left in zuba, u can contact 08166147730@10500.

Ur number is not going. I need 8 gallons but let talk first.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by evanstical: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wow .it wasn't easy but to God be glory . Just arrived from zuba.Donparosky is kind and dedicated to his business.he is very understanding even when there is so much to doubt and l see him going far.where you have kindness and integrity you are miles ahead your competitors. And the quality of the oil is great and is filled to the cap.thanks bro.
l rep Abj.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ifeomagodwin75: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
donparosky:
I thank God for granting u journey mercy to Abuja.
Is dis price with transport and keg?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
evanstical:
Wow .it wasn't easy but to God be glory . Just arrived from zuba.Donparosky is kind and dedicated to his business.he is very understanding even when there is so much to doubt and l see him going far.where you have kindness and integrity you are miles ahead your competitors. And the quality of the oil is great and is filled to the cap.thanks bro.
l rep Abj.
Awww.......I don't know where to start from boss. it started like d usual stuff and my boys were complaining dat u aint real buh I was patient. At d end d patience paid off! Nairalanders this is d man I had earlier reffered to dat made my day @ Abj today..... he is a true Nigerian, kind hearted and dedicated. Amidst d outburst, I saw ur maturity and sincerity. thanks for the assistance..........The heavens shall arise in ur favour anytime u need help. ur selfless sacrifice is greatly appreciated. God bless u.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
classicTutor:

Ur number is not going. I need 8 gallons but let talk first. U can call me on 07017118963
ok boss! d boys will be departing for Zaria in d morning, do let us know Asap. 10500 includes d Oil, rubber and transport.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
ifeomagodwin75:
I thank God for granting u journey mercy to Abuja.
Is dis price with transport and keg?
everything my bro! it's surprising abi.....dats my lil secret. turnover not too much profit. drops of water makes an ocean. God bless u
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice move bro.
I have a contract of 60 kegs per week (am attending to it now)

And a demand for 2000 kegs (which I can't attend to) can you supply them?
If yes whatsapp me so I can give you the company contact number.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:16am On Mar 13, 2017
menwongo:
Nice move bro.
I have a contract of 60 kegs per week (am attending to it now)

And a demand for 2000 kegs (which I can attend to) can you supply them?
If yes whatsapp me so I can give you the company contact number.
ok eyeneka. tanx 4 sharing d National cake. dats d spirit. I will contact u once am bk from jos, am delivering almost an equivalent amount there by weds. pls drop ur whtsapp contact or chat me up if u hv mine.God bless ur hussles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.