Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220531 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Dharmiejoe(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2017
good palm oil dey for ere ooo!!!.I supply firstgrade Palmoil to your destination.whatsapp or call me.08174468037.delivery within lagos
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ndiloso: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Good morning everyone, please what how much do you pay per keg to transport?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2017
ndiloso:
Good morning everyone, please what how much do you pay per keg to transport?
to where?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Icecream4U(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dharmiejoe:
good palm oil dey for ere ooo!!!.I supply firstgrade Palmoil to your destination.whatsapp or call me.08174468037.delivery within lagos
price?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Icecream4U(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
donparosky:
to where?
when you go bring come Lagos na?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Good morning family! if u r calling in for orders, pls bear in mind that 40% initial deposit is non negotiable. we hv had bitter experiences from d past on pay on delivery issues so we won't shift our position! if u aint ready to take d risk, then am afraid u aint ready for business. Meanwhile we will be delivering to Lagos next week! u can place ur orders now! 10500 To Lagos all cost inclusive.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ndiloso: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
donparosky:
to where?
Minna, I was the one that messaged you on WhatsApp last night.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
ndiloso:

Minna, I was the one that messaged you on WhatsApp last night.
full bus load will cost u 50k. full load is 100kegs
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Icecream4U:
when you go bring come Lagos na?
nxt wk. u can book now! it's 10500 per cake. all cost inclusive
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
donparosky:
Good morning family! if u r calling in for orders, pls bear in mind that 40% initial deposit is non negotiable. we hv had bitter experiences from d past on pay on delivery issues so we won't shift our position! if u aint ready to take d risk, then am afraid u aint ready for business. Meanwhile we will be delivering to Lagos next week! u can place ur orders now! 10500 To Lagos all cost inclusive.

i like this 40% aspect of the transaction,it gives you the supplier confidence ,not the blind travelling with goods to an unknowned customer destination who may not show up or price you low when you are there already.Even in big website like Alibaba.com and others certain percent is require to be paid by the customer.thumb up @donparosky
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Icecream4U(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
donparosky:
how do I book?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
emmykk:

i like this 40% aspect of the transaction,it gives you the supplier confidence ,not the blind travelling with goods to an unknowned customer destination who may not show up or price you low when you are there already.Even in big website like Alibaba.com and others certain percent is require to be paid by the customer.thumb up @donparosky
Tanx boss! uve got business sense. it used to be pay on delivery but walahi some Nigerians are wonderful. it's a commitment to show seriousness else u go ship ur goods reach destination, client go disappear. it has happend severally and we r taking cautions.Hw ur side
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Icecream4U:
how do I book?
send me a text message/ whasapp indicating quantity and delivery point. we will contact u.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chukwubyk: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
I need some, pls how many litres are in a keg?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
chukwubyk:
I need some, pls how many litres are in a keg?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by alakara(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
donparosky:
eya it's well. one thing is sure, Palm Oil business is cool and Very profitable. be rest assured I can provide u any info u need within my reach to ensure ur dreams come true sir.
Yea that's a great advise and am thinking about it myself. presently I hv outlets in some core North's, I will be looking @ one in Abuja soon buh am working on a project I informed u earlier bout Palm kernel Oil extraction.

I sure know we will def meet someday! tanx 4 alws being dare

sure we will definitely meet someday

Bros, this pko extraction process ,pls I need good detailed info about it,pls can you give me. I will chat u up on watsapp
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
alakara:

Bros, this pko extraction process ,pls I need good detailed info about it,pls can you give me. I will chat u up on watsapp
ok am still in d preliminaries! d flowsheet is ready. Am yet to decide d solvent of interest. do u have any idea, between ethanol/hexane which gives high yield and recovery ratio?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
donparosky:
Tanx boss! uve got business sense. it used to be pay on delivery but walahi some Nigerians are wonderful. it's a commitment to show seriousness else u go ship ur goods reach destination, client go disappear. it has happend severally and we r taking cautions.Hw ur side

i pin wella my guy seems we used you test the palm oil business....i have learn alot from you that actually go to the field.
we go roll out our drum soon.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by alakara(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
donparosky:
ok am still in d preliminaries! d flowsheet is ready. Am yet to decide d solvent of interest. do u have any idea, between ethanol/hexane which gives high yield and recovery ratio?

Is your mill pko mill high capacity one? What's the capacity,how many tonne per hour?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
donparosky:

Are you calling it cake for a reason?...i suppose is keg
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by MariamAlheri: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
donparosky:

Good evening sir. I love ur good work here. Please I would like to ask if u can supply to Katsina? Also, how many kegs is a full bus load? How much is one keg?

Also,,wat do u tink of nsukka palm oil?
Thanks sir.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by MariamAlheri: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
donparosky:
lol Prof! Hw ur side na?

Welldone sir. Please can u supply to Katsina?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
MariamAlheri:

Good evening sir. I love ur good work here. Please I would like to ask if u can supply to Katsina? Also, how many kegs is a full bus load? How much is one keg?

Also,,wat do u tink of nsukka palm oil?
Thanks sir.

He can supply katsina,he has been to kano and jigawa before?

There is nothing wrong with any palm oil in Nigeria if you know how to differentiate good once from bad one.so palm oil anywhere is good if you can figure it.

However @donparosky and some suppliers you have seen them comments can guarrantee original grade A palm oil.

However you need to pay @donparosky 40% upfront before delivery.

As for the number of keg that a van or bus can carry? around 130 so that it can move fast.

But just name how many you wish it can be deliver to you.but as am assuming you want to use your personal van to carry it from south south it will cost you much.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
alakara:

Is your mill pko mill high capacity one? What's the capacity,how many tonne per hour?
we are doing a pilot plant for now. after feasibility studies, we will scale it up
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
emmykk:

Are you calling it cake for a reason?...i suppose is keg
lol....................sharp guy! u too sabi book. buh come to think of it, jokes apart do u know u will mk a very good detective! with d lil conversions, i perceive u can easily trace crime scenes, unravel homicides, frauds and easily detect faults. its a natural ability in u and i hope am not d first to tell u this. outside business world, u should be a very good cover agent. i swear its very pronounced in you. just tell me u know bout dis ability!!!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
MariamAlheri:

Welldone sir. Please can u supply to Katsina?
Hajia, kwo inane A Nigeria, we r there. i do bring supplies to funtua. we also hv a depot in zaria(samaru market) so u can meet our reps to discuss or call us for more details.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
emmykk:

He can supply katsina,he has been to kano and jigawa before?

There is nothing wrong with any palm oil in Nigeria if you know how to differentiate good once from bad one.so palm oil anywhere is good if you can figure it.

However @donparosky and some suppliers you have seen them comments can guarrantee original grade A palm oil.

However you need to pay @donparosky 40% upfront before delivery.

As for the number of keg that a van or bus can carry? around 130 so that it can move fast.

But just name how many you wish it can be deliver to you.but as am assuming you want to use your personal van to carry it from south south it will cost you much.
chai....................may heaven raise helpers for you just like uve been helpful on the thread. wht more can i say, uve answered everything like it shud be. we remain grateful boss.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 12:34am On Mar 18, 2017
donparosky:
lol....................sharp guy! u too sabi book. buh come to think of it, jokes apart do u know u will mk a very good detective! with d lil conversions, i perceive u can easily trace crime scenes, unravel homicides, frauds and easily detect faults. its a natural ability in u and i hope am not d first to tell u this. outside business world, u should be a very good cover agent. i swear its very pronounced in you. just tell me u know bout dis ability!!!

grin grin grin grin i have seen that cake many times i thought it was your andriod giving that mistake..but considering you guys talk about let the national cake go around all the time i just say i should ask...or it was keg that you missing the spelling
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 12:37am On Mar 18, 2017
donparosky:
chai....................may heaven raise helpers for you just like uve been helpful on the thread. wht more can i say, uve answered everything like it shud be. we remain grateful boss.

You are welcome...the day you reply 1 of my sms with speed of light i was happy.

marrian will be happy
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:52am On Mar 18, 2017
emmykk:

grin grin grin grin i have seen that cake many times i thought it was your andriod giving that mistake..but considering you guys talk about let the national cake go around all the time i just say i should ask...or it was keg that you missing the spelling
keg na em i want type so. no mind my English, na husslers language,lol........................................tanx jarei

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:56am On Mar 18, 2017
emmykk:

You are welcome...the day you reply 1 of my sms with speed of light i was happy.

marrian will be happy
lol................................e dey happen most times if am free.@least d person needs d info dats y he asked, so needless to delay if d solution is known and am less busy so i dont hinder another man's progress.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
donparosky:
lol................................e dey happen most times if am free.@least d person needs d info dats y he asked, so needless to delay if d solution is known and am less busy so i dont hinder another man's progress.

How far Bro... Hope everything is going fine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.