Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220528 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emyikiseh(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2017
I asked a miller relation why the price increase and he said that most millers are concentrating on palm kernels for now. The price will still drop but this should not stop anyone from stocking.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Peeo:
Hmm @ donparosky, Shey you now believe Wetin I tell you. This year's palm oil price is highly unpredictable. Let's just follow it as it comes. Shikena!
my dear, me I don tire self. may God hlp us dats d only fin I can say for now o
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
slazedeez:

what's the present price of palm oil

#8,000 to #8,500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
donparosky:
Gud analysis, u sabi dis business die. I confer on u a honorary award as an associate Prof in d Dept of Palm Oil processing..,........you shall soon be exalted to a rank of Prof if u continue contributing immensely on this topoic and in d Dept.

congratulations once again.
signed: don parosky,
unbehalf of Palm Oil dealers
oya oga come collect am o......lol.gud contributions alws

Lol chairmo I throw away (general salute ooo......salute)
Three poosa to the don of palm oil dealers. Poosa poosa poosaaaaaa!!!!!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
emyikiseh:
I asked a miller relation why the price increase and he said that most millers are concentrating on palm kernels for now. The price will still drop but this should not stop anyone from stocking.

Guy Na lie. Most of Nigeria company source their palm oil from other country (Malaysia, Cameroon etc) last year and years before.

This year Our able and dynamic presido in the person of Buhari don block ways. Is cheaper for company to source palm oil here in Nigeria than other countries. Hence the high demand, palm oil and palm kernel nut inclusive).
Last year by this time palm oil was #3,500 while palm kernel was #70 per kg.

Palm oil prices is a function of demand.
As you are planning to start storage next month so thus others, even millers.
Me self wan store am (who no like money)!
Therefore by April and May if demand increases, price will increase as well.

#Law of demand and supply#
Adams Smith
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
menwongo:

Guy Na lie. Most of Nigeria company source their palm oil from other country (Malaysia, Cameroon etc) last year and years before.

This year Our able and dynamic presido in the person of Buhari don block ways. Is cheaper for company to source palm oil here in Nigeria than other countries. Hence the high demand, palm oil and palm kernel nut inclusive).
Last year by this time palm oil was #3,500 while palm kernel was #70 per kg.

Palm oil prices is a function of demand.
As you are planning to start storage next month so thus others, even millers.
Me self wan store am (who no like money)!
Therefore by April and May if demand increases, price will increase as well.

#Law of demand and supply#
Adams Smith

The high cost of palm oil is because there is a govt policy against 41 items which palm oil is among...rice is cost too because rice is among. you can import them but it will be expensive compare to what we have here.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by goldenray(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
@Donparonsky:
Thanks for the timely delivery of quality oil from the mills of the South south! We dey lick finger here oo.
60 Kegs on point at my doorstep within 4 days....You try. Thumbs up grin grin

Pls update me on price drop against my next order.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
goldenray:
@Donparonsky:
Thanks for the timely delivery of quality oil from the mills of the South south! We dey lick finger here oo.

yowaaaaaaaa oga! my Range Rover 2014 must show too. lol! Tanx. your order was just on point before d lil hike in price.

we expecting a drop by Gods grace and Dis time I must follow my boys come chop Ewa goin! we appreciate ur support and patronage sir.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
menwongo:

Lol chairmo I throw away (general salute ooo......salute)
Three poosa to the don of palm oil dealers. Poosa poosa poosaaaaaa!!!!!
lol Prof! Hw ur side na?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
donparosky:
lol Prof! Hw ur side na?
I gallant
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ifeomagodwin75: 1:58am On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=greatmag post=54599631]
Thank you for connecting others, am a miller in Orlu Imo state. Please drop your Whatsapp

Please sir, I need your contact number because I've someone that wants to buy palm oil frm Imo state.
This is my number 08037249282
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by tbliss22(m): 3:27am On Mar 16, 2017
goldenray:
@Donparonsky:

At what price per 25 litres?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Prettychiz4real(f): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2017
@donparosky, registering my presence from Imo State o. I don tire to remain silent reader and observer. You fit make the national cake (according to Madam Peeo) reach me so? Check my signature.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Prettychiz4real:
@donparosky, registering my presence from Imo State o. I don tire to remain silent reader and observer. You fit make the national cake (according to Madam Peeo) reach me so? Check my signature.

@donparosky so you nah oil minister and customers distributor
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Prettychiz4real(f): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2017
emmykk:

Lol. it's called palmoil networking. You don't stay at one position while watching the masquerade dance.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2017
Prettychiz4real:
Lol. it's called palmoil networking. You don't stay at one position while watching the masquerade dance.

smiles...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Prettychiz4real:

Lol. Na national cake nah. Even if all of us enter, e go still remain. Nah chop and move on.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Prettychiz4real:
lols oga d cake is for everyone! feel free to eat both d cake and iceing!!!! Madam peoo will send guide u on d sharing formula.......lol, uwc boss.we r one family.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
emmykk:

ewooooooo......Haba Prof! me na student for where u dey na
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Prettychiz4real:
chai.......this alone tells me u have a wise dad and u listen to his words! am ready to learn some, share some more wise words......God bless ur hussles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Peeo:

Lol. Na national cake nah. Even if all of us enter, e go still remain. Nah chop and move on.
My madam has spoken! Hw ur side na? any work for d boys mk we tk manage life??
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
I dont even understand d women at Tubé market again on pricing. I am going to Ikole Ekiti over the weekend to bargain theirs. God help us all. Palm oil is turning to something else.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
donparosky:
My madam has spoken! Hw ur side na? any work for d boys mk we tk manage life??

Lol. Shun sir! I hail O. Abeg stay on standby , I wan load tanker next week .
I go reach @Mewongo too. Don't want to go through unnecessary stress when I have capable hands all over nairaland.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by pluto09(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
sanod:
I dont even understand d women at Tubé market again on pricing. I am going to Ikole Ekiti over the weekend to bargain theirs. God help us all. Palm oil is turning to something else.

You are welcomed to ekiti
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
sanod:

Lol. No vex u hear? You can imagine the look on my face when someone called to ask if palm oil is now #4,500 .
Palm oil is really turning into something else.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
pluto09:

You are welcomed to ekiti

whats d current price at your own side?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Peeo:

Lol. No vex u hear? You can imagine the look on my face when someone called to ask if palm oil is now #4,500 .
Madam peeo...osu wa ooo...

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
sanod:
lol......it's well
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Peeo:

I go reach @Mewongo too. Don't want to go through unnecessary stress when I have capable hands all over nairaland.
chai... iyami! mbok letme go pray and fast on this one o! we dey wait for flash sef, no even call
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Peeo:

#4500 for Naija here! Haba d caller sef no fear God. I doubt d price wud fall to dat dis yr sef
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by pluto09(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
sanod:

whats d current price at your own side?

N8000
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Peeo:

Lol. I gallant ma!
But this year get k-leg. The major village (Oku-Iboko) we source palm fruit from are fighting with a village (Ikot-Offiong) from Cross Rivers. The fight don spoil market wella

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.