Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220848 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
donparosky:
our big dealers in d house @ menwongo, peeo, Sanod, clasictutor, Tublez,
where una dey..... hope d cold never catch una too
The cold is giving me sleepless nights.. Imagine customers calling in dead hours of the day, just to ask if price has dropped to #5,000 per keg
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
TUBLEZ:
lol... Na heat dey here oooo
lol oga no worry, God dey...... now the real men are staying behind..... but d visitors have all disappeared!! time to do real biz with real men ready to face realities and understand palm oil isn't a money doubling venture like mmm.
please do feel free to update d house on d process from ur ends cos what we have remaining here are d real men ready to dig deep.
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
menwongo:

The cold is giving me sleepless nights.. Imagine customers calling in dead hours of the day, just to ask if price has dropped to #5,000 per keg
chai!! 5k..... am afraid that will come only by March,
no matter how it falls am not sure it will get to that boss!
anyways, how ur side and how much from ur ends now
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
someone should look for Etiumoh and tell him that we need him here o
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2017
morning family! those still having oil in store shouldn't be in so much haste to dispose them. we still have December, January and early February. business is risk, so take d risk and be bold of d outcome!
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
menwongo:

Lol. #5,000? The thing be say at this point/junction of the biz, anything is possible sha.
If it drops that low now, that means it might sell as low as #3,500/#4,000 early next year.

** fingers crossed **
The calendar Don scatter this year. We'll only be able to plot another calendar in January.

God bless our endeavors.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Peeo:

Lol. #5,000? The thing be say at this point/junction of the biz, anything is possible sha.
If it drops that low now, that means it might sell as low as #3,500/#4,000 early next year.

** fingers crossed **
The calendar Don scatter this year. We'll only be able to plot another calendar in January.

God bless our endeavors.
amen o
we will come out stronger.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
donparosky:
lol oga no worry, God dey...... now the real men are staying behind..... but d visitors have all disappeared!! time to do real biz with real men ready to face realities and understand palm oil isn't a money doubling venture like mmm.
please do feel free to update d house on d process from ur ends cos what we have remaining here are d real men ready to dig deep.
God bless our hustles
na so Bro, 9500 in Ondo now.. Ore precisely
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Peeo:

** fingers crossed **

God bless our endeavors.
Lol. Most time I think they (buyers) are praying for the continues free fall of price.

Na God help me to sell half of my storage when I saw the hand writing around September... If not 'mpetie itie nsehe-eyen' by now
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by adexn: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2017
Hi house,

I have 150kegs of 25ltrs yellow keg for sale. Interested person should contact me on 09021313841. Location: Mowe.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
TUBLEZ:
na so Bro, 9500 in Ondo now.. Ore precisely
thanks for d updates boss
is that with kegs
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
menwongo:

Lol. Most time I think they (buyers) are praying for the continues free fall of price.

Na God help me to sell half of my storage when I saw the hand writing around September... If not 'mpetie itie nsehe-eyen' by now
lol mbok atie ke mmo
aba nte ntie ke ntie ado idaha emi
lol..... it's hot my brother
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
donparosky:
lol mbok atie ke mmo

The real players edi Soho Idahami. This season ayaya idoho Etuk. Et'ubom menwongo, Mbok ku nam nsak o. Donparosky, doko ayen do nno. Lol.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Peeo:

The real players edi Soho Idahami. This season ayaya idoho Etuk. Et'ubom menwongo, Mbok ku nam nsak o. Donparosky, doko ayen do nno. Lol.
lol
na d real players really remain now...... any dealer or client calling now means real biz
how ur side ma'am
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
donparosky:
lol mbok atie ke mmo
Hhhhmmm. We will jump and pass it all bro
Next year will be brighter
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Peeo:

Lol and when they call, they need 500 to 1000 kegs.
Where were them when palm oil prices was ok grin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
menwongo:

Lol. The quantity needed all over now is shocking! Something's going down somewhere, I can bet it. On the timing for buying, The thing is for those whose main/sole business is palm oil, they must surely buy no matter the price. The worse that'll happen Na small profit margin wey dem go chop especially this season.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
menwongo:

Hhhhmmm. We will jump and pass it all bro
Next year will be brighter

E sin Amen e, Amen!
Next year's definitely gonna be brighter.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
donparosky:
lol
na d real players really remain now...... any dealer or client calling now means real biz
how ur side ma'am

My side dey excellent and full of glory sir! Lol. Since our November meeting no hold, make we ndito isong try converge for AKS nah.
Menwongo, etiumo, ekpang nkukwo, will be preferable o Or mbot udia! Lmaoooo.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2017
donparosky:
thanks for d updates boss
is that with kegs
oil only
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2017
menwongo:

truth bro, some will claim they need in tons and quickly disappear into d air
Business is for the strong men my brother.
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Peeo:

Lol. The quantity needed all over now is shocking! Something's going down somewhere, I can bet it. On the timing for buying, The thing is for those whose main/sole business is palm oil, they must surely buy no matter the price. The worse that'll happen Na small profit margin wey dem go chop especially this season.
i get prayer request like this lol....
madam mbok kot Ubong nno mien yak asend adan owo..... am not ready for people wahala o lols..... the oil has been there for over a month now. haba just nine kegs to Abuja and he could only send 5.
the owner is busy disturbing for remaining 4kegs and it's like I've not sent it. mbok call him for me mbok fien
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Peeo:

E sin Amen e, Amen!
Next year's definitely gonna be brighter.
Amen plus seed offering self
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Peeo:

My side dey excellent and full of glory sir! Lol. Since our November meeting no hold, make we ndito isong try converge for AKS nah.
yes ohhhh
where is Etiumoh like this.
the professor at menwongo edi nam d necessary arrangements jarei
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2017
TUBLEZ:
oil only
wow it's fair price
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2017
price update this morning
Akwa Ibom 7500-9k pending location.
Zaria is 12500
Kano is 11500
Kaduna is 13k
Adamawa is 11500
Lagos is 12500 to 13k pending location
enugu is 11500
port Harcourt is 12k @ oil mill
pls feel free to update price from ur locations too
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
donparosky:
yes ohhhh
where is Etiumoh like this.
the professor at menwongo edi nam d necessary arrangements jarei

Always available
At least I'll bring 1 bottle of ufofop grin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Peeo:

I concur
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2017
menwongo:

Always available
At least I'll bring 1 bottle of ufofop grin
lol this man again
OK o, utasi should be in d recipe sir

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2017
price update coming shortly
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by adexn: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2017
donparosky:
price update coming shortly

House,

I have 150 empty keg of yellow 25ltrs of Jerry - Can for sale. Interrested buyer should contact me on 09068662746 or 09021313841 or email olasupo17@gmail.com
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2017
adexn:

House,

I have 150 empty keg of yellow 25ltrs of Jerry - Can for sale. Interrested buyer should contact me on 09068662746 or 09021313841 or email olasupo17@gmail.com
how much are you selling

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.